Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat that turns a vampire back into a human?

I'm trying to play a game save that has no vampires in it, but a few of my favorite premades got turned. I remember reading somewhere, there is a cheat that will turn a vampire back into a human, but for some reason I just can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find the vampire cheats?

Nina is a pretty scary vampire (without fangs) if I do say so, and so is Johnny. My sim was going to marry him, until it happened.
16835739_748316105318687_8471190248980332035_o.jpg?oh=567269e24d4f7512c9057f93b065b31c&oe=5943ED48
16903345_748305568653074_6015849566109790024_o.jpg?oh=50665efcab51590b1c094851bea5f280&oe=59461247

Comments

• Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited February 2017
    You can cure a vampire by making the The Ultimate Vampire Cure drink at the bar. Takes 10 garlic, 10 plasma fruit, and 10 wolfsbane to craft. It costs about 2,500 simoleans.

If you want to use a mod you can use MC Command Center found at mod the Sims. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    There's also a testingcheat:
    traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • saltyllamasimmersaltyllamasimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Is there by any chance a cheat for power points?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

I think this is as close as it gets:
    Minor Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 202
    Prime Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 630
    Master Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1058
    Grand Master - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1486
    Max Bar - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member

Thank you this was the one I was looking for. :)
  • saltyllamasimmersaltyllamasimmer Posts: 7 New Member

I think this is as close as it gets:
    Minor Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 202
    Prime Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 630
    Master Vampire - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1058
    Grand Master - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1486
    Max Bar - stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593

reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/vampcheats#wiki_free_vampire_power_points

Thanks for the help. :)
  • Luna_LegendsLuna_Legends Posts: 1 New Member
    I used a cheat to turn my sim back to a human, but she kept vomiting over food. Is this normal? :#
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    MCCC also has a module to humanize a vampire I hear.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    I used a cheat to turn my sim back to a human, but she kept vomiting over food. Is this normal? :#

Hello @Luna_Legends
    Try typing in
    testingcheats true
    Press enter
    Then type in
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire
    Press enter
    Then type in
    Press enter
    Then test to see if the issue remains
  • HeidiGrrrlHeidiGrrrl Posts: 122 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Luna_Legends
    Try typing in
    testingcheats true
    Press enter
    Then type in
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire
    Press enter
    Then type in
    Press enter
    Then test to see if the issue remains

I know this is an old thread, but I just started playing with an NPC Sim, who doesn't show up as having the vampire traits (the purple Vampire Energy bar or needs), but it says she can only sleep in coffins, and she has the "Child of the Moon" moodlet. I tried the above cheats, and it turned her into a vampire (gave her the purple bar), then it turned that off, but she still acts as though she's a vampire. Does this no longer work after the "Get Famous" EP?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited November 2018
    HeidiGrrrl wrote: »

I know this is an old thread, but I just started playing with an NPC Sim, who doesn't show up as having the vampire traits (the purple Vampire Energy bar or needs), but it says she can only sleep in coffins, and she has the "Child of the Moon" moodlet. I tried the above cheats, and it turned her into a vampire (gave her the purple bar), then it turned that off, but she still acts as though she's a vampire. Does this no longer work after the "Get Famous" EP?

cheating the vampire trait on and off of sims has always been a bad way to do it since a lot of times it'll glitch up like this. You'd be better off enabling hidden objects in the catalogue and getting a cure for her to drink, so she'll be converted back the proper way.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • HeidiGrrrlHeidiGrrrl Posts: 122 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    HeidiGrrrl wrote: »

cheating the vampire trait on and off of sims has always been a bad way to do it since a lot of times it'll glitch up like this. You'd be better off enabling hidden objects in the catalogue and getting a cure for her to drink, so she'll be converted back the proper way.

Ah, thank you. I'll try that. So annoying! It's a pre-made Sim found in the "Other" category when managing households, so you can't tell if they're vampires or not.