Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley in The Sims 4

DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
In The Sims 4, we have seen small worlds, well, I think if The SimGurus made Sunset Valley in The Sims 4 and it was to be a bigger world and come with Seasons or a later EP or GP or Free Update, that would be great. I have a picture below.
_sims_4_fanmade_map__sunset_valley_by_filipesims-dan5qq3.jpg
RsjbWRE.jpg

The Cemetery should not be near the lab, but should be at the top centre where the two lots with a road between them are, the bottom lot should be the cemetery, the top one should be the Goth Manor. The Goth Manor should be on the biggest lot that isn't for parks.

Maybe this could be a post Sims 2 Storyline world, and should have new families as well as new descendants of old.

Please tell the Producers if you want Sunset Valley back, and for it to be a bigger world.

Please, bring back Sunset Valley if Possible.

Storylines:
The Goth's are back! see them reside at Goth Manor, the problem is that Bella and Mortimer's relationship has been a little strained since her return, and with Mortimer's fling with Dina, then Nina, then Dina again almost resulting in a marriage to Dina Caliente, before Bella returned up at the altar and broke it up, and exposed Dina for the liar that she is. Mortimer and Bella, and Alexander and Cassandra then came to Sunset Valley and renewed their vows.
Mortimer has been experimenting with the age of elixir potion on himself, he turned himself into an Adult again, after that he resurrected, Gunther and Cornelia (his parents) Victor and Gretel (his Grandparents) and Alexander Snr and Samantha (his great Grand parents, make him look like my profile) Alexander Jnr and Cassandra have moved out into their own house. Mortimer even resurrected some of Bella's family.

Landgraab's and Alto's have left town.

The Silver Girls have arrived! 4 elderly single women who have become friends over the years.

The Bunch family return, the kids are all grown up, their parents dead, and one child stayed in Sunset Valley and has a family

Single Dads House hold, 2 dads, 2 sons, what could go wrong?

Wan-Goddard family, did they stay together, have kids, find out.

Newbie Family: A brand new generation of the Newbies have come of age, one of Bob and Betty's Grandchildren has come to live in Sunset Valley with his Wife.

The Bachelor Family returns, the Bachelors are comprised of Michael Bachelors long lost children, will Bella accept them?

Other new families will also be there.
Post edited by DcD2510 on

Comments

• DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    By the way, Please give feedback and ideas.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited February 2017
    I wold love this so much. Unfortunately I'm not sure if TS4 worlds can be that big...I mean, there are usually 3 or 4 districts with 5 lots max...
    Post edited by Pixelsimmer on
    I wold love this so much. Fortunately I'm not sure if TS4 worlds can be that big...I mean, there are usually 3 or 4 districts with 5 lots max...

Hmm, yes, Unfortunately, hopefully this isn't the case, maybe @SimGuruDaniel @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruNinja could answer the question of whether The Sims 4 could support it. Pretty Please Answer when possible.

Thanks
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    I wold love this so much. Fortunately I'm not sure if TS4 worlds can be that big...I mean, there are usually 3 or 4 districts with 5 lots max...

Hmm, yes, Unfortunately, hopefully this isn't the case, maybe @SimGuruDaniel @SimGuruDrake or @SimGuruNinja could answer the question of whether The Sims 4 could support it. Pretty Please Answer when possible.

Thanks

Lol sorry I meant unfortunately!!

Another option would be to get this world divided into two different "worlds" (kind of like Newcrest and Willow Creek) : North Suset Valley and South Sunset Valley.

If they really wanted to do this I'm sure they'd find a way.
    yes, I mean, it would be a shame if they had to, but if that is what it takes, well that's what it takes
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I'd pay for a GP that was a full-size Sunset Valley with TS2 premades. Throw in a few other throwback objects and it would be awesome.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CoolNataPLCoolNataPL Posts: 1 New Member
    I love this idea!
    I'd pay for a GP that was a full-size Sunset Valley with TS2 premades. Throw in a few other throwback objects and it would be awesome.

Yes, it would be amazing, and TS2 premades yay!
    I would love to hear peoples thoughts
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    In The Sims 4, we have seen small worlds, well, I think if The SimGurus made Sunset Valley in The Sims 4 and it was to be a bigger world and come with Seasons or a later EP or GP or Free Update, that would be great. I have a picture below.

The Sims 4 could be the game to end The Mystery of Bella Goth's disappearance. I don't buy that she died in Lunar Lakes, I want to know, does she return, and they move to Sunset Valley as a family, with Mortimer using the Elixir of life to age himself down, and living in Goth Manor from TS3 or maybe Cassandra and Alexander are in town because Mortimer Died, or he is still in Pleasantview. Maybe the Goth's want to take back control.
    After 13 Years it needs to be solved.

RsjbWRE.jpg

The Cemetery should not be near the lab, but should be at the top centre where the two lots with a road between them are, the bottom lot should be the cemetery, the top one should be the Goth Manor.

This should be a post Sims 2 Storyline world, and should have new families as well as new descendants of old.

Please tell the Producers if you want Sunset Valley back, and for it to be a bigger world.

I would love for Stoney Falls to be included.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    And bring back the premades like Erin Kennedy,The Wolffes,Christopher Steele,Jamie Jolina and The Goddards.
  • I liked Sunset Valley and all, but I'll always be in favor of new content as opposed to recycled content. I wouldn't mind if it were some sort of updated version of the town, but if it's just a Sims 4 version of a Sims 3 town I really don't see the point.
    I liked Sunset Valley and all, but I'll always be in favor of new content as opposed to recycled content. I wouldn't mind if it were some sort of updated version of the town, but if it's just a Sims 4 version of a Sims 3 town I really don't see the point.
    It would be a bit different, first it would have an updated storyline from after TS2, and so much could change in 50+ years, it will be recycled, but not entirely, like lots will have changed. The Altos vs. Landgraab feud is over, and the Goth's are ready to take control, right as both the Alto's and Landgraab's leave town, to be replaced by two new families.

I have Updated the main Post
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    One of my favorite sim world's love this idea maybe age up the Goth children and landgrab, and have a fued between them the sparks could fly

UPDATE:
    I read somewhere that SimGurus have in the past stated that it is possible to have larger worlds, take this with a grain of salt, but I hope this is true.
  • goodcakebaker62goodcakebaker62 Posts: 35 Member
    I too would love to see Sunset Valley in Sims 4 with all it beautiful lots.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Oh my goodness where did you get that image? I would LOVE sunset valley for Sims 4
    Oh my goodness where did you get that image? I would LOVE sunset valley for Sims 4

another user posted on here, he had found it, I searched it up and found Filipe Sims I hope im right, but if you search Sunset Valley for TS4 you will find it.
    Hint: Filipe Sims has more of them, I will post them in a minute.

• CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    I always liked sunset valley. :) I'd really like to see it return, it'd look so pretty in the sims 4 style!! & I'm always seeing people complain about the lack of room in worlds...It'd be a really good move if they could add a much larger one, and sunset valley did have a good layout.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I did like Sunset Valley. I agree that Thornton Wolff could stand to come back, that would not go amiss.

I'm in the camp of people who like new content but I did like Sunset Valley. I'd want some of the TS3 sims to come back, though I could go for a 50 yrs later premise and possibly some TS2 characters like the Pleasants.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    edited May 2017
    I did like Sunset Valley. I agree that Thornton Wolff could stand to come back, that would not go amiss.

I'm in the camp of people who like new content but I did like Sunset Valley. I'd want some of the TS3 sims to come back, though I could go for a 50 yrs later premise and possibly some TS2 characters like the Pleasants.
    yes, my idea is for it to be set after TS2 sort of, the town would have changed, a few generations passed etc.
    I have a Goth Family set after TS2 in willow creek, Gunther and Cornelia + Victor and Gretel plus Alexander and Samantha, the oldies all live in the Goth manor from TS3 and it is awesome, everyone else lives in the current house
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    _sims_4_fanmade_map__sunset_valley_by_filipesims-dan5qq3.jpg
    RsjbWRE.jpg

The Cemetery should not be near the lab, but should be at the top centre where the two lots with a road between them are, the bottom lot should be the cemetery, the top one should be the Goth Manor. The Goth Manor should be on the biggest lot that isn't for parks.

This should be a post Sims 2 Storyline world, and should have new families as well as new descendants of old.

Storylines:
    The Goth's are back! see them reside at Goth Manor, the problem is that Bella and Mortimer's relationship has been a little strained since her return, and with Mortimer's fling with Dina, then Nina, then Dina again almost resulting in a marriage to Dina Caliente, before Bella returned up at the altar and broke it up, and exposed Dina for the liar that she is. Mortimer and Bella, and Alexander and Cassandra then came to Sunset Valley and renewed their vows.
    Mortimer has been experimenting with the age of elixir potion on himself, he turned himself into an Adult again, after that he resurrected, Gunther and Cornelia (his parents) Victor and Gretel (his Grandparents) and Alexander Snr and Samantha (his great Grand parents, make him look like my profile) Alexander Jnr and Cassandra have moved out into their own house. Mortimer even resurrected some of Bella's family.

Landgraab's and Alto's have left town.

The Silver Girls have arrived! 4 elderly single women who have become friends over the years.

The Bunch family return, the kids are all grown up, their parents dead, and one child stayed in Sunset Valley and has a family

Single Dads House hold, 2 dads, 2 sons, what could go wrong?

Wan-Goddard family, did the stay together, have kids, find out.
    Other new families will also be there.

My sis and I would extremely love this!!! We should also be able to go further out as well for more land but overall would love this. Make this for all the districts.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Would love bugger world's
  • IrisvalleyIrisvalley Posts: 5 New Member
    Oh wow this is so cool. I would love to see this (big) world return