Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien abduction of vampires?

I'm curious if anyone has had a vamp abducted by aliens. And I'm really curious if any male vampires got pregnant.
PDWxp40.jpg

Comments

• Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Someplace in the Gamepack forum I saw screenshots from someone who said that Vlad got abducted by aliens. No idea what happened afterwards, but I found it really amusing that big ol' Vlad got abducted :D
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'm really wondering if I can get a male vamp abducted and pregnant with an alien baby. Thanks for the info @Tanja1986; it looks like it might be possible.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I think I will try it with my Vamp male. :)
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
    @VenusABatson, can you tell me if you're able to do it? That would be amazing!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • LunaSmithLunaSmith Posts: 6 New Member

My female vamp got abducted. She was sleeping, then woke up and went out to 'see the lights' at backyard. And nothing. Just dazed. :)
  • EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I had my vampire lord's daughter abducted by aliens. It was late, around 3 am on a Tuesday. They dropped her off just as the sun rose. She didn't make it inside. That evening was alien night at the bar. In strode the vampire lord, who proceeded to use the emotional influence to kill every last one of them. He left the place a bar of corpses.

To the aliens, the day they kidnapped his daughter was the most significant of their life. But to the vampire lord, it was Tuesday.

I wish I could have seen it. Your Vampire Lord sounds very diabolical. I like him. Blood is thicker than water they say. He proved it.
  • SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    My male vampire got abducted. Just wish they would fix the alien abduction pregnancies. I would like to see if male vampires can get pregnant and if the alien baby would be a alien vampire. That could be very interesting.
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    My female vampire got abducted by an alien... and she had an angry moodlet that made her trans into her dark form. There is confirmation that male vampires can get abducted and can be impregnated by their abduction and have a vampire alien hybrid.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
    I've got to try to get a male vampire pregnant with an alien baby in my game. I also want to see if I can get a cow plant to eat a vampire. Thanks @Kairi_Hitomi
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I've had my male vamp get abducted by aliens. I play with mod so abductions happen fairly often in my game. He did get pregnant. The baby is alien. It's kind of strange because she's a toddler right now....she doesn't look like an alien even though in CAS it's showing as alien. She does have the blue skin, like an alien but has his human features (hair color, eyes). Very strange genetics...
    @Sha2520032003 that's interesting. I'd love to see what she looks like when she ages up!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @lsnishi Me too! I'll have to post pictures.
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member

I've had my male vamp get abducted by aliens. I play with mod so abductions happen fairly often in my game. He did get pregnant. The baby is alien. It's kind of strange because she's a toddler right now....she doesn't look like an alien even though in CAS it's showing as alien. She does have the blue skin, like an alien but has his human features (hair color, eyes). Very strange genetics...

She'll get her "vampire" of age note when she becomes a teen. XD congratz on getting a hybrid though! I hope you do show off pictures
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • AdoraAdora Posts: 1 New Member
    Recently one my male vamps got abducted. Didnt really expect him to come back pregnant, but he did. Anyway, he gave birth when i was playing my other households. Came back to a green baby boy with pointy ears - yup alien for sure. So i aged it up, and it's still an alien. So i made him put on his disguise. He had this ugly hairstyle, so i went to alter his disguise. For some reason, all the changes i made didnt save, no matter how many times i tried. So i tried editting with cas.fulleditmode - and that's when things got creepy.

In cas, his "disguise" had this dark mist around it, like the vamps' dark form. When i tried to edit the disguise, the original form got edited as well. So he became either alien look on both, or human look for both. And he had this weird stretched out buggy thing when switching between the looks. I restarted the game and tried editting again. This time he finally had his alien form at the bottom, and proper disguise at the top. So i saved the household to gallery and went back to the game. I thought it was finally back to normal.. BUT NO.

This little bugger was all green WITH CREEPY SPIDER LEGS AND POINTY NOSE AND WALKED LIKE SOME FREAKIN CREATURE OUT OF SOME HORROR MOVIE. I know this bug isnt new but it's the first time it happened in my game and it was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 creepy.

So anw, i went to another household and made my evil alien sim adopt this weird creature, then killed it. Now she has a new cool looking alien grave in her backyard. Glad that was over.

I dont know what went wrong.. but for my experience, vampire x alien... mayyyy not be that good of an idea afterall....
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Adora wrote: »
    Recently one my male vamps got abducted. Didnt really expect him to come back pregnant, but he did. Anyway, he gave birth when i was playing my other households. Came back to a green baby boy with pointy ears - yup alien for sure. So i aged it up, and it's still an alien. So i made him put on his disguise. He had this ugly hairstyle, so i went to alter his disguise. For some reason, all the changes i made didnt save, no matter how many times i tried. So i tried editting with cas.fulleditmode - and that's when things got creepy.

In cas, his "disguise" had this dark mist around it, like the vamps' dark form. When i tried to edit the disguise, the original form got edited as well. So he became either alien look on both, or human look for both. And he had this weird stretched out buggy thing when switching between the looks. I restarted the game and tried editting again. This time he finally had his alien form at the bottom, and proper disguise at the top. So i saved the household to gallery and went back to the game. I thought it was finally back to normal.. BUT NO.

This little bugger was all green WITH CREEPY SPIDER LEGS AND POINTY NOSE AND WALKED LIKE SOME FREAKIN CREATURE OUT OF SOME HORROR MOVIE. I know this bug isnt new but it's the first time it happened in my game and it was so plum creepy.

So anw, i went to another household and made my evil alien sim adopt this weird creature, then killed it. Now she has a new cool looking alien grave in her backyard. Glad that was over.

I dont know what went wrong.. but for my experience, vampire x alien... mayyyy not be that good of an idea afterall....

Hello @Adora . Welcome to the forums :)
    I am sorry that you had this occur in your game. Thankyou for sharing with us what happened ias a result of a vampire being abducted and having a child in your game.
    @Adora, I'm still curious on whether the alien/vampire hybrid would look like and whether it would have both alien and vampire powers when the hybrid got older. I'm wondering if it would be like Sims 3 where you could have a hybrid which looked like one parent but could have powers from only one parent.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • ShadowMarcoShadowMarco Posts: 1 New Member
    Alien Vampire..
    My vampire got abducted and give birth and now he have a Alien Vampire Hybrid toddler
    http://prntscr.com/g6uj0m
  • Purplelover188Purplelover188 Posts: 6 New Member
    My vampire sim got pregnant from an abduction adter the 4th try. And he just gave birth to a girl. Her birth certificate says she is an alien and I got the alien baby achievement. I decided to age her up to a toddler. She was blue but she had the same vampire eyes as her father in his dark form. I thought everything was fine but her outfit was really ugly so i decided to change it. In cas i realized the vampire eye colors were available for her and there was no alien icon over her traits but i didnt think much of it. She had a disguise but i decided to not mess with it after i read that comment about that creepy glitch. When i exited cas she was naked and bald. I tried to reset her but it didnt change anything so i entered the cas again and changed her outfit but when i exited she was still naked and bald. Can alien toddlers not have clothes and hair or is this the part of that creepy glitch? I hope it is not because i dont want to kill off an alien baby that i tried so hard to get. Also I just realized there is the vampire icon on her needs bar. Did i accidentally created some sort of hybrid? I know there isnt any hybrids in the sims 4 but it seems weird.
  • Purplelover188Purplelover188 Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="Purplelover188;c-16337634"]My vampire sim got pregnant from an abduction adter the 4th try. And he just gave birth to a girl. Her birth certificate says she is an alien and I got the alien baby achievement. I decided to age her up to a toddler. She was blue but she had the same vampire eyes as her father in his dark form. I thought everything was fine but her outfit was really ugly so i decided to change it. In cas i realized the vampire eye colors were available for her and there was no alien icon over her traits but i didnt think much of it. She had a disguise but i decided to not mess with it after i read that comment about that creepy glitch. When i exited cas she was naked and bald. I tried to reset her but it didnt change anything so i entered the cas again and changed her outfit but when i exited she was still naked and bald. Can alien toddlers not have clothes and hair or is this the part of that creepy glitch? I hope it is not because i dont want to kill off an alien baby that i tried so hard to get. Also I just realized there is the vampire icon on her needs bar. Did i accidentally created some sort of hybrid? I know there isnt any hybrids in the sims 4 but it seems weird.[/quote]

Also she had a normal skin color and pointy ears when she was a baby. But I know she is an alien for sure because she has the alter disguise and change into disguise interactions. Also her legs were bugging when she was switching between forms in cas just like the person in the comment above said but i dont think it ia about her father being a vampire but i cant know for sure.
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    I've been wondering about the abduction thing with vampires myself. Most of my characters are vampires since being immortal makes them low-maintenance, but if they can't get pregnant from abductions, I can't get the "Very Special Delivery" achievement using a vampire Sim.
    9ndehwc.png
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    An earlier comment mentioned abduction babies and hybrids. No matter who gets pregnant, it's never a hybrid if it's from an abduction. That's why males can get pregnant that way. It's not an insemination, but rather, the embryo is implanted. All abduction babies will be fully Alien. The only way to get a hybrid Alien is through "Try for Baby". However... Aliens and Vampires don't mix. Vampires can't turn Aliens and if they bred... I shudder to speculate. Bottom line, short of mods or cheats, both Life States can't exist on the same Sim. I wish it wasn't so. I'd love to have immortal Aliens. I get tired of having to Give them Potion of Youth all the time to keep them around. On a related note, if they can have Age Down Treats for pets, why can't they do the same for Sims? If someone becomes an elder before I can intervene, the only way to change them back is to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and change their age in Create-A-Sim. Potion of Youth is a misnomer. It doesn't really make them younger. It only keeps them from getting older for a while. I think they should add items to freeze or reduce the age of individual Sims. Turning off aging messes with everyone, including children. I'd like to be able to freeze just my adult Aliens and let everyone else age normally.
    9ndehwc.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have had several of my vampires abducted by aliens before. The easiest way to have a vampire be abducted aliens is to have the vampire work as a scientist. And have them reach the level in that career where they can contact the aliens by satellite dish. The aliens should abduct your vampire after that point.
  • Zer02Her0Zer02Her0 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay my vampire dude got abducted and had twins that were aliens like expected. When I aged them up and went to CAS they were hissing and had vampire teeth. In live mode I had both options for aliens and vampire. I can alter their disguise or show dark form