Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Families (pic heavy)

JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
In all my years of playing the sims the Sims 4 is the first time I've really gotten into generational play. In the past I would just build and build and build. That's what I loved about The Sims 3 with CAW. In The Sims I just played with one sim at time as keeping their needs full was very challenging but I enjoyed it because there was so much to do and experience. In the Sims 2 I always played with the Pleasant family and did some building. I love that family and making an adventure with their story.

*Edit* Instead of making multiple threads for families I create and play I want to put them here in a collective place I can share. I love scrolling through the forums and looking at all the pictures of Simmers families and creations and seeing where their stories go. Specially Legacy families and pre-Mades are my favorite. Enjoy and Happy Simming.

The family that started it all The Tamm's
Anyways, this family I have been playing with for a very long time as I can't never decide who to choose as heir and I get caught up in playing all of them. Now that i'm reaching the fourth generation however playing all these families is becoming quiet a task. Which brings me here sharing some of their story.
r9h3zr.jpg

The founders are Derrick and Halena Tamm. They are of my own creation and they started out as newly wed young adults. I don't have any pics of Derrick as when I began playing I wasn't sure about how far or much I would play this family.
208iouh.jpgqxj7rn.jpgThat's Halena as an elder. Derrick passed very quickly after aging up.
This is their children...
Lewis zvygs5.jpg He married Elsa Bjergsen npqc8g.jpg

Karson 2md0wed.jpg He married Shakir a Rye (my creation) 10z70uo.jpg

Liam 6fw4lk.jpg He married a player created sim Annie Mason 14nftap.jpg

Eliana 27ys7bm.jpg She married maxis creation Jared 122gppt.jpg

Each of these families have some unique and amazing stories. I suppose that's why I've played them and keep playing them. Though all of them are now deceased. (RANT: which I miss the graveyard option from sims 3 where we could get deceased sims from the mausoleum and make family plots. I've done this as best I can as when sims die you only get the urn of the sim that plays in your active household at the time. Fingers crossed they will bring this back for familly play. RANT OVER).

Lewis was abducted by aliens twice the first leading him to be pregnant on the eve of his and Elsa's wedding night. What a way to spend that honeymoon. Liam was jealous of this because he was a scientist nerd brain and would've probably enjoyed being abducted more. Karson was a romantic and had the looks for the part. He actually meet his wife Shakira at one of Liam's work club gatherings and it truely was love at first sight. Which I guess their story is what made me choose him as my heir. Then Eliana moved into the city as an aspiring artist. She eventually meet Jared and they eloped. Each member had such a fascinating story and most of which I didn't design, they took a life on their own.
WbUrFQm.png
Post edited by JestTru on

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited February 2017
    Generation 2

This is the children of the first generation. It took me a long while to decide who to become the heir and I suppose in a way I never really did choose one as I've played between households.

Lewis children...
    Rylie Tamm dh2w6p.jpg I love how she turned out. She resembled so much of her mother Elsa in looks and turned out to be very interesting in features. She Married Rex Lee 16a5jzn.jpg. I didn't play much with them. Though They were a goodlooking couple they were kinda boring.
    Micah Tamm msc1vm.jpghuman form 25he4xv.jpgalien form. I absolutley love Mcah. She was such an interesting sim. She joined the doctor career and moved out to oasis spring where she built up her home from scratch. She had an affair with the Grim Reaper but patched things up with Alden Day (also an interesting sim I created). He had the look of a laid back surfer and the personality to match. 1e16ba.jpg
    Duke Tamm 30wntk0.jpg Duke was a favorite of mine as well. When he aged he wanted to be a criminal mastermind and had the traits to go with it but was ironic because he was never actually mean to anyone so it was fun to watch this family grow. He married an in game created sim Haliegh Matlock 15x02vd.jpg. Turns out she also had the same traits as Duke, no wonder they work out so well.

Karson's Line
    Noah Tamm 1ywdxh.jpg Noah had an interesting sim life. He was a lot like his father Karson and had the looks to. When he aged into a young adult he tried playing the romance field but his aspiration was in music like his mother. He meet Fatima AlArabi and got her pregnant. 1g0vq.jpg He married her before the baby was born. After Zane was born however she got a little flirty with another sim and had an affair. Noah tried to forgive her but she got pregnant and it wasn't his. He kicked her out the house and divorced her. He then turned to his chldhood friend, Kyla Goth 2w5sgf7.jpg. She was the daughter of in game sims Alexander Goth and Summer Holiday.

Liam's Baby
    Britney Tamm 2ltj9rm.jpg Though Britney had some interesting features she was unflirty and never did find that someone to spend her life with but she stayed to herself most the time. Her Noah and Duke were best friends and spent a lot of time together. When she aged she did however meet an interesting vampire who turned her. Just when her life was becoming more interesting, this family line took a sad turn. 2ir8dbc.jpg she died at a family gathering due to sun exposure. Shortly after that her parents Liam and Annie died of old age. And so ended the Liam Line. 2ed70xy.jpg

Eliana's Girls
    Lilly and Rose were twins. dw5jxx.jpg Lilly is in white and Rose is in red. Though they didn't really turn out to be very good looking sims I found them very interesting. Lilly was the wild one and Rose was the smart one. And they played their traits well but despite their opposite traits they were the closest of friends and did everything together. Rose married Kirk Bryson 1192bm8.jpg and Lilly moved in with the boy next door Connor Arrington 28tz582.jpg. Her and Connor never married. Each girl became expectant at the same time. On a sad note Lilly would never watch her baby age up. She died in a fire due to a cooking accident207ng3q.jpg. Connor always told her she should never cook on her own.

WbUrFQm.png
    edited February 2017
    Generation 3

Rylie and Rex had one child, a girl. Her name is Christie Lee and she turned out to be a very pretty sim. I'm currently working on her story line. She just turned into a teen. I love her outgoing personality. She has a sporty side but also loves to be a girl.
    2n0lmo2.jpgsx2eme.jpg9gxzlw.jpg
    r258af.jpg2u59c1f.jpg

Micah and Alden had two kids, Karina and Steven Day
    210apl2.jpg2d9nw8w.jpg2u8vvo7.jpg
    Karina just married London Canfield rtezx3.jpg (he looks like a Ken doll). they are now expecting their first child. Karina is moving away from her alien heritage and embracing the human side starting a family of her own. She is much like her father and even is trying to become a game developer. dpts8m.jpg
    rm7hn6.jpgo5at8g.jpg157g0ee.jpg
    Steven is alot more like his mother and just aged into a young adult his story is still set to take off but he has his eye out for the new alien girl next door.

Duke and Haliegh. They have one daughter Emma Tamm. Emma is the exact opposite of her parents. She's good in nature and outgoing. I love the contrast in this family.
    2pqp280.jpg2eumzqp.jpg2r28bdh.jpg

Noah and Kyla. They have three children, though Noah's first is from a previous marriage. Their story is currently unfolding. They are currently all teens.
    Zane xaqq0y.jpgivyhjo.jpg2mrtvg8.jpg
    Giselle 66xgth.jpg34gk469.jpgas32f.jpg
    Cali Cali is the perfect combination of Bella Goth and Summer Holiday, which is what draws me to her. She has somewhat of a rebel side but is smart and loves to read books. 2sb52rq.jpg2vjq4jq.jpg301ddmo.jpg

Rose and Kirk They had one child a boy Rashawn Bryson
    110elj5.jpg2iastjd.jpgxeo3es.jpg

Lilly and Connor Had one child a girl, Misty Arrington
    2ia3iqh.jpg2wdofpv.jpg14o4wtt.jpg
    WbUrFQm.png
    Generation 4?
    Though I will continue to follow Micah's line I won't always play them. They are currently working on the fourth generation. Which is the farthest I've come in playing with families.
    I'm in debate as to who will be the heir. Thus far I have had two male heirs to carry on the family, Karson and his son Noah.
    After seeing the third generation and getting to know them a bit it's between Christie Tamm, Cali Tamm, or Emma Tamm.
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited October 2018
    Ok so I haven't played them in a while but I have managed to make it another couple of generations as I've been playing the game a little more.

The Tamm Fam continued...
    I went with Cali Tamm as my heir.

Emma died of hysteria no other than the day of her birthday. It was so devastating and unexpected. Later on her parents died of Old Age and so ended this generational line.
    f1gmdd.jpg

Chrisite fell in love with a vampire and had a vampire family. Given her imortality she and her family are still alive and randomly visit their cousins, watching over the family line.
    Christie Lee and Cole McClurey
    snffyc.jpg
    They had a son Jamari McClurey
    20syd5e.jpg2j4q2yw.jpgvh8eo4.jpg
    He later on married Augustin Lee
    28h1v2u.jpg
    I think i'm gonna have them adopt a vampire girl or maybe have Cole and Christie have another child. Story to be continue...

Cali Became heir to Tamm line. She married Aden Presley and had two children, Dawson and Hadley.
    2d11n3r.jpg

Dawson Heir to Tamm family line. He married Ana March (downloaded from the gallery) and they had 3 children.
    ftpj6u.jpg24ypgm0.jpgxp8nqp.jpg112hqoi.jpg
    1z64i2e.jpgrrr0g6.jpg

Hadley went on to become a vet and married her business partner Karan Parikh. They had 1 child
    etha9s.jpg28cn4nc.jpg25z6rnm.jpg6ftatz.jpg
    2i7lafm.jpgxduqlc.jpg

***Side Note*** the Alien line got breeded out so stopped playing them. Will have to bring that back somehow or try in another game.

WbUrFQm.png
    edited October 2018
    Generation 4

Dawson Tamm Gen 4 Heir
    Upon coming a young adult Dawson entered the political career. Through the ages he had always been active and charismatic. In his spare time he liked to cook just as his grandmother had which lead him to max out both the charismatic and cooking skills. He was a teen when he fell in love with the girl next door Ana March and the two became a couple not long after. He didn't waste anytime marrying her when he was able to. These high school sweathearts had three children; Sage, Lana and Jax. With all his children nearly grown and in the elder stage of his life Dawson works as an Elder Statesperson and enjoys fishing in his free time. He is also head club member of his family in which they gather every Sunday for a family dinner. They live in a modest suburban family home though if he chose he could move them into something more mansionesque as the family has built up the fortune through the generations. For now he looks forward to retirement and grandchildren.
    2rrwhu9.jpg

Their children:
    Sage
    zk0788.jpg2d7eqdw.jpgb55poh.jpg

Lana
    ibh0kn.jpg2qte0ow.jpgrrm72s.jpg

Jax
    15p5rmr.jpgvfbalt.jpg2eq8lub.jpg

Hadley
    Hadley had always had a love for animals. So it comes to no surprise that she would one day become a vet owning her own clinic one day. In school she had been best friends with the Parikh siblings only to one day grow into loving Karan who shared her interests in animals. She a dog person and he a cat person are why they say opposites do attract. To this day they own the Tails End Animal Hospital in Brindleton Bay, where they live in a cozy beach home. They have one child Iliana Parikh. When they're not running the clinic they enjoy walking by the beach or sitting on the porch watching the water nearby.
    243nj4l.jpg

Iliana
    1j9egj.jpgxo1wjn.jpg1418v8l.jpg

WbUrFQm.png
    Generation 5
    WbUrFQm.png
    Well Goodbye to making it to ten. Husband went and added an SSD drive to the computer and didn't backup my game files. All well that ends well. Been playing with this family more than four years off and on. It may be weird to say but I enjoyed them and will miss their quirkiness.
    Now off to start over with a new family. Hopefully I can make it to ten with this one and it won't take me more than four years to do so, but we will see.

So many memories...
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited June 2019
    Sissy Star

Making my way to Generation 10.
    Currently on hold but her story thus far can be found here.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952383/making-my-way-to-gen-10#latest
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited July 2019
    Croft
    He was your typical superstar athlete back in high school. The kind of guy everyone wanted to be friends with. In the end he only had eyes for that girl next door who was more into books than the in-crowd. Everyone thought he might go on to become a famous athlete but instead he settled down with his high school sweetheart to start his own family and see how they grow and develop through generations.

Falling in love with this family. Playing them on long lifespan with a bit of a challenge. With each generation they must complete a collection. I started the founders with completing the Gardening Collection. In addition after having children and cycling through the holidays the first generation also completed finding all Eggs.

Founders Victor and Yvonne
    fnuzdi.jpg

Victor Adult to cool Elder... A renaissance man, he loves to try new things and spend time with his family.
    muyhww.jpgo0pi5d.jpg

Yvonne a spirited red head longing for A Big Happy Family and the perfect Garden.
    1h2nfs.jpg2wbyk9u.jpg

They love to tease each other and just have fun.
    sz8olv.jpgvybdoj.jpg

Their home, to which they started out with nothing, will grow with them.
    6oeis2.jpg

And thanks to the Money Tree and some Rare plants this home is full of clutter and happiness.
    6on05d.jpg

Their Children through the ages...

First born Adriana Croft future archaeologist in the making and heir to the Croft line.
    33e087t.jpgru08x3.jpg122lr0x.jpg2lc7lmv.jpg1zpqsrt.jpg

Second Child Bella Croft sweet child creatively gifted but longs for world peace in hopes to become President one day.
    jae1q1.jpg2m65tt0.jpg9gvs7t.jpg10zo5ys.jpg
    Married: Sebastian Santos
    15yztbl.jpg2e14w0m.jpg
    Child: Timothy Santos
    15343e8.jpgnqpjeb.jpg
    Bella's Family
    o85lqs.jpg

Last born Cole Croft like father like son he loves his sports and playing games.
    286zcpy.jpg13zojk0.jpg4kkaax.jpgf4l3zs.jpg
    Dated/Married Elsa Bjergsen
    257jcy0.jpg33pap37.jpg
    Child: Nicole Croft
    2uzsc8y.jpg2uzsc8y.jpg
    Tripletes: Desmond, Karter, and Rylie
    212wapj.jpgw6tgz5.jpg
    ejhq51.jpgezfsis.jpg
    Cole's Family:
    dzh160.jpg

The First Generation
    124uc5d.jpg2cijs60.jpg2com0oy.jpgkao501.jpg

Adriana has aged up to young adult and has set herself out on adventure. With hopes of discovering all of San Salvador's secrets, Adriana arrives at the local market speaking to the locals and other travelers along the way. Here she meets Thor Odinson while supplying up for her adventure.
    2ltrdy1.jpg219wdi1.jpg

After spending the day in the market it was time for Adriana to set off into the jungle...
    i4mfj8.jpg6z0xhe.jpgbil7gl.jpg1zwkbgi.jpg34snv5j.jpg2888bao.jpg141xcl.jpg

After her adventures in the Jungle it was time for Adriana to return home. But she knew her adventure was far from over. She had plenty of work to do getting the museum ready and writing great stories of adventure. While running a charity event at the Plumbob Museum she had a special visit from her special friend Thor Odinson. There he meet her parents and it wasn't long after they became a couple and Thor was invited to move in and life went on.
    16ge3ye.jpg
    205qxqr.jpg2cfeih2.jpg309uiih.jpg16hrivq.jpg11klgxx.jpg2z4n87q.jpg1z5itee.jpgjseko7.jpg
    15re5ao.jpg
    2093yb5.jpg29vdy6b.jpg

2nd Generation Heir Adriana and Thor
    2lmp5ac.jpg2w6ihom.jpg

Ronen Croft
    5y6oa0.jpg2gsld9d.jpg

Evelyn Croft
    28gxjky.jpg

WbUrFQm.png
    Thankmar
    ml5f9f.jpg
    8x3sk1.jpg

Lilliana Thankmar
    This sim just wants to be good at everything. With her easy going layed back ways she enjoys drawing on those rainy nights and swimming during hot days. Though at times she can be outgoing her loner ways make her more self involved. But don't let that hinder you from getting to know her because she is good to all those who cross her path and wishes nothing but the best for everyone. Everyone except her enimies, that is. Some say it's best to stay on her good side or some mischief may arise time.

It's a whole new world and Lilliana is ready to embrace it.
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited June 2019
    Tanielu

With Island Living coming I have created a new family to play through all it's adventures.

Tanielu is a Islander family with love of the land. Aleki is always trying provide for his family while holding onto his ancestors traditions. A tedious task with a curious daughter who wishes to know more of the world and a wild little toddler always getting into something. It's a good thing Airini is there to calm his nerves and nurture this rambuncious bunch. (Will update them with IL CAS items when I get the pack)

2vs476g.jpg

27i12.jpgAleki

14cgx6t.jpgAirini

5as1s0.jpgLeinani

1o7orm.jpgMana
    WbUrFQm.png