Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited about the proposed witch pack!!!

13...Next

Comments

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited April 2018
    MissMahoo wrote: »
    I'm kind of ok with EA splitting up Supernaturals into separate GPs, especially after what they did with Vampires, where my only criticism was that the world was too small. I would love to see fully fleshed out Witches and Fairies.
    However, I really do hope that they're not going to do the same with seasons. I don't want to be milked for every penny, just to get all the seasons in my game.

I agree to a point if thy are going to put Sesons in to 4 different GP’s it dose mean that we could get some more words that cater to different Sesons like a mountain resort or a beach resort. I don’t know what they would do for spring and autumn apart from New interactions they could also boost up each season with a stuff packthis would give EA mega bucks
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I haven't read about them yet but I really hope they won't have a "second form" like vampires and aliens already do (although it's called disguise for the the aliens).

It would be so boring and basic if all supernaturals have that. I feel like that aren't really a vampire with that second form... :(
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Here's something I wonder people's opinions on:

Would people prefer a powers system similar/identical to the vampires one, or would people want witches to revisit the good, neutral, evil thing that Sims 2 had going on? Or just experiment in general and try something new using the powers system?

I'd prefer the powers system. I never really cared for the good, neutral, evil thing with the Sims 2 witches.

If they go for a power system I hope it's not too much like the vampire one and that they get creative and come up with something else :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    MissMahoo wrote: »
    I'm kind of ok with EA splitting up Supernaturals into separate GPs, especially after what they did with Vampires, where my only criticism was that the world was too small. I would love to see fully fleshed out Witches and Fairies.
    However, I really do hope that they're not going to do the same with seasons. I don't want to be milked for every penny, just to get all the seasons in my game.

I agree to a point if thy are going to put Sesons in to 4 different GP’s it dose mean that we could get some more words that cater to different Sesons like a mountain resort or a beach resort. I don’t know what they would do for spring and autumn apart from New interactions they could also boost up each season with a stuff packthis would give EA mega bucks

I am ok with them doing GP's with supernatrals and holiday destinations but won't be happy them doing it with seasons.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Gabriel081195Gabriel081195 Posts: 25 Member
    1. CREATION MAGIC
    Drink Generation
    Generate drinks.

Food Generation
    Generate food.

2. BODY MAGIC
    Hair Color Manipulation
    Change the hair color.

Eye Color Manipulation
    Change eye colors

Skin Color Manipulation
    Modify the color of skin

3. EMOTIONAL MAGIC
    Emotion Inducement
    Induce emotions.

MAGICAL ENERGY MANIPULATION
    Transmutation
    Alter the forms/structure of beings/objects.

4. PSIONIC MAGIC
    Skill Erasure
    Remove the skills/talents of another.

Analyze personality - Allows Witch to discover other Sims ' traits before meeting them.

5. SPACE-TIME MAGIC
    Time Freeze
    Freeze time.

Tele-Transportation
    Teleport from one location to another.

6. NATURE MAGIC
    Plant Growth
    Accelerate plant growth.

7. CREATION MAGIC
    Furniture Creation
    Create furniture.

8. TECHNOMAGIC
    Object Restoration
    Repair objects.

Magical Upgrade: Upgrades any object; this doesn't contribute toward Handiness skill, however. The duration of casting is dependent on spellcasting hidden skill level.

9. NECROMANCY
    Resurrect Sim
    Resurrects a dead Sim or Pet from an urn or tombstone on the lot.

Soul Summoning
    Summon souls from beyond the grave.

Soul Banishment
    Banish souls from a specific place.

Zombification
    Convert others into zombies.

10. ELEMENTAL MAGIC
    Pyrokinesis
    Manipulate fire.

Cryokinesis
    Manipulate cold and ice.

Electrokinesis
    Manipulate electricity.

11. MEDICAL MAGIC
    Curing
    Remove various conditions.

Disease Inducement
    Induce disease/sickness.

12. LUCK MAGIC
    Luck Bestowal
    Make people lucky.

Jinx
    Make other people unlucky.

Curse Inducement
    Lay a curse on anyone or anything.

Blessing Inducement
    Induce blessings.

Curse Removal
    Remove curses/effects of curses

Cleanliness Inducement
    Induce cleanliness on anything or anyone.
    Dirtiness Inducement
    Induce a state of dirtiness on anything or anyone

Guys, I m sorry for my English. More is that I want to give ideas to the witches of The Sims 4. If I have witches, I think it's cool to have several types of spells and spells. I was browsing the Superpower Wiki and picked up from there various powers that EA should add to the witches. The first spells are spells of creating food and drink. Over time witches would get stronger spells of manipulating electricity, fire, and ice.
    remembering that these powers are from the Superpower Wiki
  • WittlemouseeWittlemousee Posts: 58 Member
    Agree!! I NEED a supernatural pack!!

Witches/Wizards
    🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Psychics
    Mediums
    YES
    c22.jpg