The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited January 2018
    @bellagorilla I wasn't getting any until you posted. Then i got a notif.

Alright, guys, my video is supposed to portray mafia games but i feel like it's inaccurate and i'm a little upset over it.

Explain what you mean by inaccurate? :D I'm a mafia expert (not) and I think I can help. :D [/quote]

It's one of those "In a nutshell" videos, and all the parts i've come up with are either put in there for humor, or describe what playing a mafia game with me is like.

Maybe that would make more sense? Idk.

edit: I broke the quotes :neutral:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    edited January 2018
    Since the day is closer to ending then it was before, I think I can safely say that my headache has been lesser today. :) I made a point to eat better and drink more water, so hopefully that helped.

That's good. ^^

It's one of those "In a nutshell" videos, and all the parts i've come up with are either put in there for humor, or describe what playing a mafia game with me is like.

Maybe that would make more sense? Idk.

edit: I broke the quotes :neutral:

Well, I'm sure it will be alright. Every mafia game is kinda different anyway, so there's no right or wrong answer. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I'll just do "What it's like playing Mafia games with Eclipse/Lyric in a nutshell" with some added humor at the end :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited January 2018
    I'll just do "What it's like playing Mafia games with Eclipse/Lyric in a nutshell" with some added humor at the end :D

That sounds good. Can't wait to see it. Haha.

Today's Q Q is:

What do you guys think of the Sims 4 quarterly teaser? What do you think the new Game pack is about?

I think it looks like World Adventures but it's probably gonna be less detailed since it's a game pack.
    832XG3D.gif
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

What do you guys think of the Sims 4 quarterly teaser? What do you think the new Game pack is about?

I think it looks like World Adventures but it's probably gonna be less detailed since it's a game pack.

the thumbnail made it look like it was from sims 2
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I have Wynne, Alistair and Zevran in my party. :tired_face: They keep having very awkward conversations. As entertaining as it is, it makes me want to throw my laptop out the window.
    unknown.png
    I'm working on 4 animations. 4. The Two birds AMV, the Silly Letters meme, the Mafia game thing i just talked about, and a vine.

I'm also developing some new OCS. I have too many OCs. Is that bad? :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I agree the GP looks like World Adventures. Looks like a South American location this time. I refuse to buy that Stuff Pack, on sale or not. That competition was so loaded it was ridiculous.
    I have Wynne, Alistair and Zevran in my party. :tired_face: They keep having very awkward conversations. As entertaining as it is, it makes me want to throw my laptop out the window.

I'm listening...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2018

I'm listening...

I mean, if you're really curious you can look at them here. Zevran, Wynne.

(Ctrl+F "Wynne" on Zevran's page should bring you to some, and "Romance with" on Wynne's should bring you to the others)

I expected more from Wynne. Zevran... not so much. Perhaps I should just switch Zevran out with Leliana, she is much more bearable, usually.

Nope, now Leliana is speaking to me. God, these people can't keep their mouths shut :lol:
    unknown.png
    Kelebek wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

Why, the Sims 2 tho?
    Today's Q Q is:

I agree the GP looks like World Adventures. Looks like a South American location this time. I refuse to buy that Stuff Pack, on sale or not. That competition was so loaded it was ridiculous.

[...]

Is it bad if I say that I already made a laundry room way before hand in my sim's house?? :D I agree that the poll thing was dumb. It was a bunch of baloney... I WANT MY MODERN CABINETS.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited January 2018
    Who knew you drink plasma juice by... Snorting it?
    g6mTCEh.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Looks like another great day for playing Sims! I've got 8 inches of snow and only my 2004 moped (aka scooter) as transportation (also my 1964 Schwinn Typhoon bicycle, though I doubt I'd be able to petal in the deep snow). The snow is pretty, but it gets boring quickly! :neutral:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    There should be the laundry stuff, and something about adventure around the world ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

Why, the Sims 2 tho?
    Today's Q Q is:

[...]

Is it bad if I say that I already made a laundry room way before hand in my sim's house?? :D I agree that the poll thing was dumb. It was a bunch of baloney... I WANT MY MODERN CABINETS.

cos of the graphics, it just looks kinda bad lool
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    My original PS2's DVD player is weird.
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm looking forward to the Laundry Day pack. I really like the style of the objects and clothing that's gonna be included, and I'll likely get it. I am dissapointed that it's not an Eco-Living pack, but I suppose that type of stuff could be in a game or expansion pack instead.

Not too interested in the new game pack shown, though I'm sure it will be really neat. I never played World Adventures or any of the vacation packs produced over the years. Although I'd probably like the clothes and stuff added in, I know that my computer can't handle a lot of extra stuff, so I have to prioritize what I want in my game.
    I'm looking forward to Laundry Day too. Hopefully i'll be able to get it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I can't say that I'm looking forward to the laundry pack. Fun fact about me: I'm allergic to some brands of laundry soap (and other chemicals like bleach) and for whatever reason, the smell of wet clothes makes me sick. So I avoid doing laundry like the plague, so why would I want to torture my sims with it?

Though I'm excited for the other one. I've just really started messing with WA and I love what I've played so far. :3 Since cats and dogs broke EVERYTHING about sims 4, I've just been playing sims 3 this week. :3 Plus I just got sims medieval and I'm loving it. I may never look back again.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I don't know if they just discovered the word, or they just suddenly find it funny, but two of my brothers are adding "y'all" to everything and acting like it's the most hilarious thing :neutral: It's starting to get on my nerves
    unknown.png
    I can't say that I'm looking forward to the laundry pack. Fun fact about me: I'm allergic to some brands of laundry soap (and other chemicals like bleach) and for whatever reason, the smell of wet clothes makes me sick. So I avoid doing laundry like the plague, so why would I want to torture my sims with it?

Though I'm excited for the other one. I've just really started messing with WA and I love what I've played so far. :3 Since cats and dogs broke EVERYTHING about sims 4, I've just been playing sims 3 this week. :3 Plus I just got sims medieval and I'm loving it. I may never look back again.

Bella my dear, you're allergic to everything. XD XD
    I don't know if they just discovered the word, or they just suddenly find it funny, but two of my brothers are adding "y'all" to everything and acting like it's the most hilarious thing :neutral: It's starting to get on my nerves

Maybe they learnt it from me. Hahaha.
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Bella, you sweet summer gigantic child, what are you not allergic ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2018
    @bellagorilla that's too bad about your allergies to laundry detergent. I tend to use the nonscented/mild detergents, as I generally avoid scented/perfumed products. Are the unscented detergents ok for you to use?

They probably picked it up from me. :lol:

Maybe they learnt it from me. Hahaha.

It feels like it. :love:
    nani wrote: »
    Bella, you sweet summer gigantic child, what are you not allergic ?

It's okay Nani, you can call me gigantic. Everyone else does. :lol:
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @bellagorilla that's too bad about your allergies to laundry detergent. I tend to use the nonscented/mild detergents, as I generally avoid scented/perfumed products. Are the unscented detergents ok for you to use?

Yes, they are, actually. We use tide and rotate some nonscented stuff in as well, or water the tide down a little.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

That's what I was going to say :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

That's what I was going to say :D

It's so true, that's why. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top