Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Where is everyone? Did they fall into the bottomless pit?

:worried:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Anyone here play No Man's Sky? I've been having a blast with it!
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited May 2023
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have the ability to forget anything you want or remember everything you've ever done?

I feel like I already have the former ability already. Hahaha. Hmm, so I guess being able to remember everything.

I would choose being able to forget anything I wanted, providing I had full control over that power and there was no risk of erasing any memories accidentally.
    Remembering everything would be nice too but it comes with the frustration and stress of trying to convince others that I'm telling the truth, and in certain situations, merely saying that I remember what happened is not enough evidence for people to believe.
    I'm not sure I could handle the amount of constant stressful conflicts that would result from this, especially if no one believed me in a situation that my testimony could have prevented (if believed).

Negative memories, and the resulting negative emotions, tend to linger far too much in my brain when they occur, so being able to completely disconnect from bad memories would be something of a relief.
    Where is everyone? Did they fall into the bottomless pit?

:worried:

Hmm? What bottomless pi- WAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... (Voice has fallen too far down to hear).
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the saddest song you know?

Terrible Things by Mayday Parade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAplLy3tzmI

Who's cutting onions in here??!! :C
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the saddest song you know?

Pain is pain and this shows how - no matter what religion you are - the pain of losing a child! The first everything (holidays, reunions, "their" birthday) are the hardest time when you've lost a loved one.

This Christmas song was written after John Schmitt lost his daughter in a hiking accident.

The Sweetest Gift - The Piano Guys (feat. Craig Aven)

https://youtu.be/0yFXfAGl17M
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never listen to music that you discovered a year or more ago ever again, or never listen to new music again?

Toughest question I've asked on here.... 💀💀💀💀 I don't even know how to answer this one if I'm being honest. D: Ugggh, if I really have to pick one, I'd say never listen to new music again. 😭
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never listen to music that you discovered a year or more ago ever again, or never listen to new music again?

Never listen to new music.

I prefer my 1980's and 90's music!
  • Options
    "Meow!"
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather live in a tiny apartment in the city or a house in the middle of nowhere?

Tine apartment!! :)
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather live in a tiny apartment in the city or a house in the middle of nowhere?

I'll take the house in the middle of nowhere!

I'm thinking about Zombie apocalypse! I'm going to need to fence off, and then I can grow my own food!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll take the house in the middle of nowhere!

I'm thinking about Zombie apocalypse! I'm going to need to fence off, and then I can grow my own food!

Growing your own food is so troublesome and time consuming tho. 😭
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Tine apartment!! :)

Tiny apartment!

I've lived in the middle of nowhere before and it's depressing.
  • Options
    OMG! :scream: It's June! This year is HALF WAY over ! I'm no where near ready for Christmas! I only have a couple of gifts for some people, but not everyone yet! I try to get it done early, so I don't have to go thru those insane "Black Friday" sales crowds! They will battle each other for big screen TV's, games, toys, EVERYTHING in the store like piranhas!

I might not get the sale price, but at least I won't get pushed, trampled, and crushed by other shoppers, going after the same thing I am!
  • Options
    *Peers over the edge of bottomless pit* 🕳️

"HELLO!"

*Puts hand to ear, hoping for a response*
  • Options
    OMG! :scream: It's June! This year is HALF WAY over ! I'm no where near ready for Christmas! I only have a couple of gifts for some people, but not everyone yet! I try to get it done early, so I don't have to go thru those insane "Black Friday" sales crowds! They will battle each other for big screen TV's, games, toys, EVERYTHING in the store like piranhas!

I might not get the sale price, but at least I won't get pushed, trampled, and crushed by other shoppers, going after the same thing I am!

June is also my birthday month, so weeeee!

Also, can't wait to watch The Flash movie when it comes out. And also receive my new Sony phone later this month.... So many exciting things. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Really?! Well happy birthday @DeKay ! 🎂 Hope your birthday is a fun and wonderful day 🎈
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite comfort food?

Probably ice cream. But I always eat them too fast and don't feel that much comforted after. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite comfort food?

Probably ice cream. But I always eat them too fast and don't feel that much comforted after. 😂

Mac and Cheese. Baked, not stove top. Though, I’ll usually eat it either way.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you need less of in your life?

This stiff neck problem that I have every time I use the chair in the office. 😭😭😆 And I already bought like lumbar support and a curble and it still is there. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Health issues - ugh!

Won't go through the whole list, but my epilepsy, neck and back soreness, and my breathing problem (last year, I was in the hospital with pneumonia) , are just a starting point.

Speaking of my breathing, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow and - hopefully - find out what is going on with my lungs, since I'm only getting more and more congestion.

Last year I had a rubber tube stuck into my left side, so they could Drain the fluid that was OUTSIDE of my left lung. So I'm just hoping that fluid isn't back - or worse - being drained becomes a yearly thing.

Also, during my last year stay in the hospital, of course they did a scan on me and found all of the fluid in my chest cavity...

BUT...

they also found "something" on my lungs as well!

NOW...

What that "something" is - I'm not sure! Only hoping it ain't the "Big C" !

Cancer city... Chemotherapy hotel... Truth is that I never smoked in my life - ever! Growing up, Mom and Dad USED TO smoke! They weren't heavy smokers - that go thru a pack a day - but they would (average) 2 and a half days on a pack.

( won't start speculation, until I know what this "something" is. )

Wow - long post :lol: ! Good thing I only talked about ONE health issue... this time! :smiley:
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Health issues - ugh!

Won't go through the whole list, but my epilepsy, neck and back soreness, and my breathing problem (last year, I was in the hospital with pneumonia) , are just a starting point.

Speaking of my breathing, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow and - hopefully - find out what is going on with my lungs, since I'm only getting more and more congestion.

Last year I had a rubber tube stuck into my left side, so they could Drain the fluid that was OUTSIDE of my left lung. So I'm just hoping that fluid isn't back - or worse - being drained becomes a yearly thing.

Also, during my last year stay in the hospital, of course they did a scan on me and found all of the fluid in my chest cavity...

BUT...

they also found "something" on my lungs as well!

NOW...

What that "something" is - I'm not sure! Only hoping it ain't the "Big C" !

Cancer city... Chemotherapy hotel... Truth is that I never smoked in my life - ever! Growing up, Mom and Dad USED TO smoke! They weren't heavy smokers - that go thru a pack a day - but they would (average) 2 and a half days on a pack.

( won't start speculation, until I know what this "something" is. )

Wow - long post :lol: ! Good thing I only talked about ONE health issue... this time! :smiley:

Oh dear. Well, I hope you'll be okay and your lungs will be treatable! Good luck!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    @5782341b77vl Hope you’re feeling better soon.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What movie or show do you keep rewatching?

Movie.... hmmm, there's so many. Is it not normal to rewatch a movie many many times? Hahaha. I guess I tend to rewatch rom-coms the most. One of my fav ones these days is Letters from Juliet. 🤣

For shows: Agents of SHIELD of course!! I'm currently rewatching the whole thing again. I'm at season 3 now.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2023
    I heard some people say that it's impossible to have a extremely low bmi for being skinny fat.
    My bmi is always only 14.8-15.2, I usually look like this.
    pCi0K1S.jpg
    But I'm actually like this. Because I'm pelvic tilt, I adjusted to a standing position that made my belly less convex.
    (I think this type of picture may be able to be posted, after all there're a bunch of people wearing sports shorts and short sports vests on public websites)
    pCi0Yt0.jpg
    It turns out that the dose makes the poison. My degree is definitely only slightly skinny fat at best😶 And Don't blindly believe in people who are sedentary and eat and drink like a horse all day long but still very skinny😶
    And I have a chiseled face. This also makes my usual appearance more deceptive😯
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I heard some people say that it's impossible to have a extremely low bmi for being skinny fat.
    My bmi is always only 14.8-15.2, I usually look like this.
    pCi0K1S.jpg
    But I'm actually like this. Because I'm pelvic tilt, I adjusted to a standing position that made my belly less convex.
    (I think this type of picture may be able to be posted, after all there're a bunch of people wearing sports shorts and short sports vests on public websites)
    pCi0Yt0.jpg
    It turns out that the dose makes the poison. My degree is definitely only slightly skinny fat at best😶 And Don't blindly believe in people who are sedentary and eat and drink like a horse all day long but still very skinny😶
    And I have a chiseled face. This also makes my usual appearance more deceptive😯

I wouldn't really count BMI as a measurement for anything. A very muscular person can have a very high BMI but that doesn't mean they are fat. So it could go vice versa too. Also, bone mass is in there too. Some people just have heavier bones, like myself cuz I have very wide hips. XD And my BMI is 21. I'm surprised according to your pics your BMI is less than 17. Cuz I don't look that far off from you but I find it so hard to even get my BMI below 19. 🤣

A bit hard to see my torso cuz I like to wear baggy L sized tee shirts. But you can see from my legs and arms, I'm also quite skinny.
    aP5ZmUi.pngdHaHK3V.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top