Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    So have y'all done anything new these few days/weeks? XD

I started doing yoga last month and this month I'm doing pilates for the first time.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I experienced getting almost 2 feet of snow in one day. :P
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Bought a sterling silver necklace from eBay for $40!

It WAS $139.99 (according to the original price on the original box) , and that was back in 2012! It features a Monster High "skullette" charm on it. Strange, but I like skulls, even if they're wearing a pink bow!

Still, $40 on something that was $140, I feel like I got a good deal on that one!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited March 2023
    You know The Sims 4 needs? This couch.
    Mbu0aO6.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Out of everything in the world, what makes you the happiest?

Music! I don't think I can live without it. But I can live without the bad songs... or "songs". ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Today's Q Q is:
    Out of everything in the world, what makes you the happiest?

Family! Not is more important than spending time with those you love, because one day they will only be just fond memories! :heart:
    edited March 2023
    :rage: I had two big dogs running loose in my yard! Picked up my phone to record (animal control wants videos now) , when the crazy, insane owner comes driving up, get out of the car! Then the dogs run off, and she feels the need to get out and start an argument! "Are you recording me?" "No, I was recording your dogs! It's against North Carolina law to let your dogs run!" (this woman walked up to about 30 feet away and she continues to argue). This went on for almost an hour, meanwhile lord knows WHERE the two dogs are by now! Finally she said "you know what, I'm calling the cops!" "Good you go right on ahead!"

Turns out, she did. They took my story down (apparently she said that I had threatened her :/ ) Ugh! I hate this woman!

NOW...

Everyone in the neighborhood that knows her, knows that she is always causing problems. Anyone, who's unfortunate to cross her path, usually has a problem with her - if not THEN, they WILL later on!

In short, she's the type of person that nobody would want to be friends with, and unfortunately I ended up crossing her path!
    The man, the myth, the legend himself approved of my painting of him. ๐Ÿฅบ
    Zyw8Si4.png
    b877bb4bfb24d780c592cfc5bf55eabe64defa7e.gifv

:rage: I had two big dogs running loose in my yard! Picked up my phone to record (animal control wants videos now) , when the crazy, insane owner comes driving up, get out of the car! Then the dogs run off, and she feels the need to get out and start an argument! "Are you recording me?" "No, I was recording your dogs! It's against North Carolina law to let your dogs run!" (this woman walked up to about 30 feet away and she continues to argue). This went on for almost an hour, meanwhile lord knows WHERE the two dogs are by now! Finally she said "you know what, I'm calling the cops!" "Good you go right on ahead!"

Turns out, she did. They took my story down (apparently she said that I had threatened her :/ ) Ugh! I hate this woman!

NOW...

Everyone in the neighborhood that knows her, knows that she is always causing problems. Anyone, who's unfortunate to cross her path, usually has a problem with her - if not THEN, they WILL later on!

In short, she's the type of person that nobody would want to be friends with, and unfortunately I ended up crossing her path!

Gawd, she sounds awful. Reminds me of my very old ex-neighbor. But she was the kind who would make me and my family look like the 'bad guys'.
    832XG3D.gif
    @DeKay

I'd rather pull my teeth out with rusty plyers, than having to deal with her again! ๐Ÿ˜–
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Baseball season has started!
    Today's Q Q is:

What is the one thing that you will always put off if given the choice?

Laundry!! LOL!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What is the one thing that you will always put off if given the choice?

Laundry!! LOL!

Getting changed on my lazy days. I just looove a good dressing gown.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • little1133little1133 Posts: 21 New Member
    hi there! for the question it's definitely homework.

i will be the first to page 2700... nobody can stop me muahahahahaha
    :smile:
    Today's Q Q is:
    Whatโ€™s the spiciest food youโ€™ve ever eaten?

Hm, I think it was some green curry chicken burger from McDonald's. They had this special promotion of burgers where every week, they come up with a spicier burger and the green curry one was the highest level one. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't imagine eating that now cuz I think I've gotten too sensitive with spicy foods now with my acid reflux and whatnot.
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't do anything spicy, because I get heartburn easily! :confounded:
  • DeidreMaharielDeidreMahariel Posts: 63 Member
    The spiciest thing I've eaten was curry oden that I ordered in Kyoto -- I knew that Japanese food is usually very mild, and I like spice, so I ordered the highest possible spice level on the menu in spite of the warnings.

I made a mistake. :D
    :confounded:

Ouch!
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone or with your worst enemy?

I don't think I have a worst enemy anymore but I'd choose that. Maybe I can make friends with them eventually, or use them as sacrifice. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone or with your worst enemy?

Probably my worst enemy, so I have something to eat!

Mwahahaha! >:)
    Today's Q Q is:
    When are you most in your element?

Ooh, I can't decide whether it's when I'm moshpitting in my room, or sitting on my bed painting. ๐Ÿ˜„ They both have different energies.
    832XG3D.gif
    :smiley:
    Happy Easter y'all!

(if you celebrate it)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2023
    I recently discovered that I'm actually very likely to be "skinny medium" with a low muscle rate but a medium body fat rate (different from "skinny fat") rather than a pure skinny person. My weigh is much lighter than I look, not just because of my small bone.๐Ÿ˜ถ
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    I recently discovered that I'm actually very likely to be "skinny medium" with a low muscle rate but a medium body fat rate (different from "skinny fat") rather than a pure skinny person. My weigh is much lighter than I look, not just because of my small bone.๐Ÿ˜ถ

This kinda sounds like me but I do consider myself skinny fat. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm working on gaining more muscles tho.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top