Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    White Christmas tree lights or multi-colored lights? Static or twinkling?

I prefer white and just static. I think the white lights go well with the dark Christmas tree.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    Today's Q Q is:

I prefer white and just static. I think the white lights go well with the dark Christmas tree.

Multi-coloured and twinkling, though I prefer lights that just pulse slowly and change colour.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My large tree is a tinsel tree and I use one of those retro color wheels instead of lights. My table top trees have white lights, no twinkle.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Multi-coloured and twinkling, though I prefer lights that just pulse slowly and change colour.

That's pretty much my thoughts. I love to set them so they slowly fade from one color to the next.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite Christmas song and/or carol?

The best Christmas song ever. Don't at me. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

On another note, my CIEMS came the other day. πŸ–€ Now I can pretend to be a singer performing onstage but in my room. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

5b79xbk.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

My favourite Christmas song is this one by The Darkness, mainly because I like the rocky instrumentals.
    https://youtu.be/lrVg1toMzuo

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

I'm not sure. I guess a classic gingerbread cookie...? Doesn't need to have any frosting on it whatsoever.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

I'm not sure. I guess a classic gingerbread cookie...? Doesn't need to have any frosting on it whatsoever.

Yuuuuum! 100% agree with a gingerbread cookie. Especially the chewy variety. πŸ˜‹
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Which Christmas gift have you been secretly wishing someone gives you?

I don't have any for this year... πŸ€”

Luna15 wrote: Β»
    I like gingerbread men. I like the soft orange cookies as well.

I did some baking with mum for Xmas
    Screenshot-20221216-071041-01.jpg

They had jelly in them and it was sooo good ^^

Oooh, those look delicious!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Which Christmas gift have you been secretly wishing someone gives you?

---

I’m hoping my brother will give me his time so we can get back to restoring my 1976 GMC motorhome.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather go to an awkward office Xmas party or an awkward family Xmas dinner?

Awkward family dinner, assuming it's at our house, then I can just go to my room. 🀣 If it's not at our house, hmmm, then... nah I'll still pick the family one. At least I can hide behind my mom or give my mom looks. LOL LOL. But in the office, I have no friends so I'll be on my own and that's just so depressing and I'd always end up looking like an anti-social. 🀣
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather go to an awkward office Xmas party or an awkward family Xmas dinner?

I don't like being in the same house as a family arguement (been in a few situations like that watching relatives argue and hate the emotional aura it creates) so would pick the office party.
    At least with an office party I'd have the option of leaving if I really didn't like it, plus leaving in that situation would have less of an effect on me and the people I was running out on.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Awkward office thing maybe? But then, I have to see those people every day whereas I have almost no family, so awkward family thing would be better because so what if it's awkward with distant relatives I may never see again?

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather know what all your gifts are before you open them, or be surprised by all your gifts?

Know all of them. Get the disappointment out of the way first. LOL. I think I'm someone who gets a bit too excited with surprises and when I finally get to open the gift and see it's underwhelming, then it kinda stinks. But if I were to be told what I got, then if it's a bad gift, I won't feel mad. 🀣 Of course, then I would miss out on being surprised on a gift that I actually wanted, but that's okay. πŸ˜›
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather know what all your gifts are before you open them, or be surprised by all your gifts?

Know all of them. Get the disappointment out of the way first. LOL. I think I'm someone who gets a bit too excited with surprises and when I finally get to open the gift and see it's underwhelming, then it kinda stinks. But if I were to be told what I got, then if it's a bad gift, I won't feel mad. 🀣 Of course, then I would miss out on being surprised on a gift that I actually wanted, but that's okay. πŸ˜›

I sympathize. I have rarely been surprised with a gift I loved, most surprises are bad ones.

Himself has a terrible time with forgetting to not leave a gift he got me just sitting out in an sight, sometimes in the kitchen table, sometimes on the Amazon cart on an open laptop but either way, I know he is giving me the two things I told him explicitly that I would like. No complaints, but no surprises either.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

LOL where were you when my mum badgered me about opening gifts early??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Finally someone who gets it!

I choose to know them all as well. Waiting for gifts is tedious because 9 times out of 10 I know what I've got and usually it's things that aren't really my type of thing or clothes which won't fit LOL πŸ˜† My Gran gives me 20 pound each year which I prefer because then I can get something I know I'll like and will fit if I buy clothes LOL. Generally I like exercise stuff and clothes but my mum doesn't buy me that. I'm not being ungrateful, I'm always grateful I just don't want my family to waste their money.

Money is the best gift. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I don’t go into Christmas expecting specific things, so I don’t feel let down. I like surprises, and if someone thought enough of me to get me a gift, that makes it a good gift.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Be surprised! Would hate to know what everything was before opening because that would take all the fun out of it on the day. Can't really think of anything I'd be disappointed to get (well, I can think of something that I'd never want to receive but then my relatives wouldn't want to buy it either!)
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather get a person who is really hard to shop for during Secret Santa or have no one get your name for Secret Santa?

The hard one cuz I love a good challenge. :P

Today's Q Q is:

LOL where were you when my mum badgered me about opening gifts early??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Finally someone who gets it!

I choose to know them all as well. Waiting for gifts is tedious because 9 times out of 10 I know what I've got and usually it's things that aren't really my type of thing or clothes which won't fit LOL πŸ˜† My Gran gives me 20 pound each year which I prefer because then I can get something I know I'll like and will fit if I buy clothes LOL. Generally I like exercise stuff and clothes but my mum doesn't buy me that. I'm not being ungrateful, I'm always grateful I just don't want my family to waste their money.

Money is the best gift. XD

Yep😁😁

What would you buy if you got money for Christmas? Is there something you really want to get or have wanted for ages?

I'm after a new running jumper and leggings ^^

I wana get this hair dryer. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjYJuGujFfQ
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top