August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 78,035 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you started any new habits this year so far? If not, do you plan on starting any?

Hmm, right now I'm super obsessed with working out and trying to get shredded. Oops. 😬

Darla2022 wrote: »
    ^^ does it???? That looks amazing. I love the detail - the colors - looks deep. Is it a one of or do you paint for a living?

Thank you. Digital painting is a hobby of mine but I do commissions too at the side if I get any. XD

I'm obsessed with self health almost too much! Trying to fix that.

I feel like I might end up like that soon. 😭😭
  • DraganereDraganere Posts: 44 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you started any new habits this year so far? If not, do you plan on starting any?

Hmm, right now I'm super obsessed with working out and trying to get shredded. Oops. 😬

I'm obsessed with keeping my house neat and tidy this year which is frustrating for everybody in my house as I keep cleaning and rearranging things even though the maid has already done it.
    Today's Q Q is:

Which activities make you lose track of time?

Surprisingly, playing The Sims even tho I don't play it that much. I think it's probably cuz I play it on fullscreen so I can't see the time on the desktop taskbar thing. 🤣
  • SimsrellaSimsrella Posts: 17 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > Which activities make you lose track of time?
    >
    > Surprisingly, playing The Sims even tho I don't play it that much. I think it's probably cuz I play it on fullscreen so I can't see the time on the desktop taskbar thing. 🤣

Playing Sima for me as welk. Time flies and befote I know it its been houra. I also play in big screem mode. I shouls start doing windoqed mode lol.
  • PrincesssPrincesss Posts: 179 Member
    Singing for me. I start at like 7-8 in the morning and then I'll be like mon Dieu where's the time gone? LOL.

I do drawing as well and the same thing happens. When I do things I enjoy it feels like the time is being switched to speed x3. Lol it's like I'm a Sim and people are speeding up the gameplay.
    Respectez vos amis
    Chérissez votre famille
    Soyez fidèle à vous
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,080 Member
    ]
    Today's Q Q is:

Terrible habit of indulging in youtube or games til 3 or 4 hours before I have to be awake again. I really need to stop this, im too old to bounce back like I used to could. So the new habit I need is to go to bed early enough to get up on time and still get enough sleep.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Renée09Renée09 Posts: 523 Member
    edited August 2
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's one thing on your bucket list?

Meeting my bois from Vanish in real life. 😭

Are you in school Dekay?

Nah. I'm jealous cuz I work now and we don't get last days. 😂

When I was in school, the last day of school was called "Field Day" and I dreaded it, because I got sick from exposure to strong sun or heat, and Field Day meant we were outside in the full sun all day, expected to do physically active things. When I started fainting and vomiting they stopped expecting me to participate. :/ I needed to be born a lot closer the the pole.

That sounds awful for you. We don't have that type of day here. We'd all probably get a heat stroke if we did. XD

What's on my bucket list?
    I have two main things I want to do.

1, is go back to Texas and to our old home and have a family picture in front of this very old tree. I'd love to do that again now that we're all a bit older and different. I was 4 when it was first taken.

2, is get married and have a child. I really really want this to happen.

I'm not sure how likely these are now but I'm keeping everything crossed.

I hope you get to meet them! DeKay. :)
    I always try to be nice.
    I make sure I'm never cruel.
    I try to be the best version of me ❤️
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's one thing on your bucket list?

Meeting my bois from Vanish in real life. 😭

Are you in school Dekay?

Nah. I'm jealous cuz I work now and we don't get last days. 😂

When I was in school, the last day of school was called "Field Day" and I dreaded it, because I got sick from exposure to strong sun or heat, and Field Day meant we were outside in the full sun all day, expected to do physically active things. When I started fainting and vomiting they stopped expecting me to participate. :/ I needed to be born a lot closer the the pole.

That sounds awful for you. We don't have that type of day here. We'd all probably get a heat stroke if we did. XD

What's on my bucket list?
    I have two main things I want to do.

1, is go back to Texas and to our old home and have a family picture in front of this very old tree. I'd love to do that again now that we're all a bit older and different. I was 4 when it was first taken.

2, is get married and have a child. I really really want this to happen.

I'm not sure how likely these are now but I'm keeping everything crossed.

I hope you get to meet them! DeKay. :)

I hope your dreams will come true! Anything is possible. 😊
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Okay, I don’t mean to get emotional here, but this is my first time logging in since 2018 (I had a lot going on in my life). And just, I’m so amazed to see that the sequel to the game I originally posted is not only still here, but it’s on the first page of the off topic chat, and I can’t even begin to say how happy this makes me.
    Welcome back! I hope things have got better for you in the last couple of years <3
    Respectez vos amis
    Chérissez votre famille
    Soyez fidèle à vous
    LyniaSC wrote: »
    Okay, I don’t mean to get emotional here, but this is my first time logging in since 2018 (I had a lot going on in my life). And just, I’m so amazed to see that the sequel to the game I originally posted is not only still here, but it’s on the first page of the off topic chat, and I can’t even begin to say how happy this makes me.

Me trying to make this thread live on:
    dead-elmo.gif

dead-elmo.gif

Good work, soldier, I’m impressed. In all seriousness though, I recognized your username right away and got way too excited that you’re still here too. I’m in the process of re-finding myself after all these years, and this is oddly helping.

For anyone who wants an update on things since I’ve been gone, I found out I was gonna have a baby about two weeks after my now ex husband decided he wanted to leave and pursue a relationship with his co-worker. At the time, it felt awful, but I have the most amazing two year old now, I’ve done a lot of work and self reflection on myself, I’ve started seeing someone who has been just absolutely wonderful to both my daughter and I, and all is starting to feel right with the world. I’m in a good place now, and I honestly couldn’t be happier.
    Aww congrats on your baby @LyniaSC I'm sorry it wasn't great at first but so happy to read that things are a lot better for you both now.
    Respectez vos amis
    Chérissez votre famille
    Soyez fidèle à vous

dead-elmo.gif

Good work, soldier, I’m impressed. In all seriousness though, I recognized your username right away and got way too excited that you’re still here too. I’m in the process of re-finding myself after all these years, and this is oddly helping.

For anyone who wants an update on things since I’ve been gone, I found out I was gonna have a baby about two weeks after my now ex husband decided he wanted to leave and pursue a relationship with his co-worker. At the time, it felt awful, but I have the most amazing two year old now, I’ve done a lot of work and self reflection on myself, I’ve started seeing someone who has been just absolutely wonderful to both my daughter and I, and all is starting to feel right with the world. I’m in a good place now, and I honestly couldn’t be happier.

That means a lot that your recognize me. 😭

I'm so glad things are working out for you!! 😃

dead-elmo.gif

That means a lot that your recognize me. 😭

You’re iconic here! Definitely no way I could forget 😊
    edited August 6
    Today's Q Q is:

What is weirdest/funniest thing your pet has ever done?

My cat once came to my room and made a quack sound. XD
    Post edited by DeKay on
  • TheCreatorTheCreator Posts: 30 Member
    I have a dog called Biscuit and when I first got her she was a little puppy all cute and yelping. She loves picking at food and one day she finished off crumbs in a crisp packet and got her head stuck in the packet and started running around yelping lmao XD
    I spent the next 5 mins chasing her trying to get the packet of.
    Today's Q Q is:

Lol. 🤣 I would love to see and hear that.

I don't have a pet. ☹️
    Respectez vos amis
    Chérissez votre famille
    Soyez fidèle à vous
    edited August 7
    Today's Q Q is:
    If someone were to pay you $50 000 to never listen to the song you're listening to now ever again, would you take it? Feel free to share the song/video too. :)

I'm listening to Sacrifice by The Devil Wears Prada.

Hmmm, I think I might take the money, as much as I like this song. I think I can survive without the song. Plus, there's other TDWP songs I could listen to. :D
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited August 7
    Today's Q Q is:

I had my cat at the veterinarian a few weeks ago. They were trying to get his temp. And, you know where the thermometer goes…. Anyway, vet tech is holding Mango while the vet gets the job done. Vet says, “I can’t do this!” Tech says, “Sometimes it’s hard with the fluffy ones.” Vet says, “It’s not that. He’s clinching his butt cheeks.” That’s my boi!
    Today's Q Q is:
    If someone were to pay you $50 000 to never listen to the song you're listening to now ever again, would you take it? Feel free to share the song/video too. :)

Most of the songs I’m listening to these days are songs I grew up with and am rediscovering. In a way, they were already kinda lost. But if someone wants to pay me cash because I wasn’t listening to them, I’m ok with that.
  • SimmingSwiftieSimmingSwiftie Posts: 101 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > If someone were to pay you $50 000 to never listen to the song you're listening to now ever again, would you take it? Feel free to share the song/video too. :)
    > I'm listening to Sacrifice by The Devil Wears Prada.
    > https://youtu.be/yr8lHOoLuvg
    >
    > Hmmm, I think I might take the money, as much as I like this song. I think I can survive without the song. Plus, there's other TDWP songs I could listen to. :D

I couldn't do that I love music and this song too much to never hear it again

Dorothea by Taylor Swift.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zI4DS5GmQWE

This song is one of my top of 5 ^=^
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 4,561 Member
    edited August 8
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm listening to Sacrifice by The Devil Wears Prada.

Hmmm, I think I might take the money, as much as I like this song. I think I can survive without the song. Plus, there's other TDWP songs I could listen to. :D

I was listening to Never Gonna Change by Drive By Truckers....I'll take the money.😁
    My Gallery ID: DaniRose2143
    Under The Tartosan Sun
    edited August 8
    Today's Q Q is:
    If Gordon Ramsay offered to cook any meal for you and you got to pick, what would it be?

FISH N CHIPS!!! *slams table* FISH N CHIPS.
  • SimmingSwiftieSimmingSwiftie Posts: 101 Member
    Ummm I guess I would get him to make my fav which is...

Mushroom soup

Yeah I'm not an adventurous eater :D
    Xmas dinner as it takes ages and no one wants to do it and I always cremate it lmao XD
    Respectez vos amis
    Chérissez votre famille
    Soyez fidèle à vous