July 27th - Bug Fixes! Catch up on the fixes with the latest patch click here
July 20th: The latest patch is live! To read the patch notes, click here
July 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,282 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you travel to a foreign country all by yourself?

    Erhhhmmm, nope!!! I'm too shy... XD
    Yes I would!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

    Do you think there is life on other planets?

    Maybe not in our solar system but I think in other solar systems, it's possible. :D
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,794 Member
    edited July 14
    How are things going here? I've been busy with the new house :sweat_smile: so obviously I'm behind...
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s the most interesting building you’ve ever seen or been in?

    I mean, almost every building here in Singapore is crazy. XD It's almost like a norm for me to be in an interesting building.

    My art uni is pretty cool. It's supposed to look like a heart from the top down view.
    jeryl-teo-nanyang-technological-university-school-of-art-design-and-Media-ADM-look-down-compressed.jpg

    Gardens by the Bay.
    98.jpg

    This business school, also in my uni.
    ea3f9005c351.jpeg

    Woah, that's cool! :scream:

    Mine would probably have to be...the St. Louis arch. You can ride up into the top and look out over the city (the old courthouse is there and it's cool), and it's known as "the gateway to the west," so that's kinda cool too.
    bG4jYKl.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you travel to a foreign country all by yourself?

    Erhhhmmm, nope!!! I'm too shy... XD

    Probably? I've been on a plane twice before now with a college (swim then choir) group each time, so I'd be fine, I guess? And I know enough people in other countries that if I picked a place where I know someone, I could be like "hey, come meet me at ---," and then I wouldn't be alone anymore :joy:
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Do you think there is life on other planets?

    Maybe not in our solar system but I think in other solar systems, it's possible. :D

    Yeah, I'm not sure that there is life within our solar system, but outside of it? Anything is possible.
    YcNnyfR.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,460 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Do you think there is life on other planets?



    Maybe not the "Little Green Men" type of aliens, but most likely microscopic bacterial type of lifeform.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

    Phone. I realized I tend to get suuuper bored on video chats to the point that I will get migraines from it. :D I literally have to snack on something in order to not be bored. It's weird. :D
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,460 Member
    edited July 16
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?



    Phone. Ever since the days when you could slam the receivers down when you were mad at the caller :lol: ! Oh, I wish you could do that with the cells... without breaking it, that is!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What song do you play most often?

    Right now, it's probably Бабкибабкибабки by Wildways.

    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,915 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What song do you play most often?

    Right now, it's probably Бабкибабкибабки by Wildways.


    That was a good one!

    how are you doing lately, DeKay?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    IMMINENCE COMING UP WITH ANOTHER MASTERPIECE YET AGAIN.


    I'm doing okay, Nush. But just really stressed out with work cuz I have too many things on my plate right now. 😟 I'm in charge of 7 projects and currently have to help with the production for 2 of them. And I have to create bimonthly reports for one of them but I have to generate the reports and edit them manually in Excel to suit their ideal template and I keep on making mistakes. 😂 And I think they're kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at me now. LOL. I think I'm gonna talk to the management to give this project to someone else cuz I'm obviously not cut for data admin stuff. ☠️☠️

    How are you? It's been a while!
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,794 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

    Phone. I realized I tend to get suuuper bored on video chats to the point that I will get migraines from it. :D I literally have to snack on something in order to not be bored. It's weird. :D

    Depends on who I'm talking to :sweat_smile: I hate making phone calls to like the doctor's office, but some friends I would rather video chat with then do a phone call.
    YcNnyfR.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,915 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    IMMINENCE COMING UP WITH ANOTHER MASTERPIECE YET AGAIN.


    I'm doing okay, Nush. But just really stressed out with work cuz I have too many things on my plate right now. 😟 I'm in charge of 7 projects and currently have to help with the production for 2 of them. And I have to create bimonthly reports for one of them but I have to generate the reports and edit them manually in Excel to suit their ideal template and I keep on making mistakes. 😂 And I think they're kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at me now. LOL. I think I'm gonna talk to the management to give this project to someone else cuz I'm obviously not cut for data admin stuff. ☠️☠️

    How are you? It's been a while!

    Sorry it's been stressful for you at work, DeKay. That does sound difficult.
    It is very inactive here compared to usual, I wonder if that's good news: more people back into regular life?

    Me, I'm less deranged now, so that's good. Also deeply ashamed and guilty for something I can't make right. -_-

    A new anaphylactic reaction to something I wasn't even allergic to last time I checked, was concerning. Also reacted to just being near someone who was whittling walnut wood. Knew I was allergic to the nuts, but didn't know it would also mean the wood.

    On a more positive note, hubs found out about a new surgical procedure which gives us both hope about a chronic health condition he has, that he previously had no good options for. That's cause for celebration.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

    Hmm. hard one because I have only one person in my life for each example, so the person in question matters more than the method of chatting. I like the video chats better because I would rather talk with that person than the one I chat with on the phone so I don't mind that he has my full attention the whole time. But at least on the phone, I can do other things meanwhile without her knowing. That didn't clarify anything. I guess I don't know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

    WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

    Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,915 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

    WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

    Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)

    most common first thought when I wake, aside from realizing that I woke with a song in my head (most days) and what that means, is checking the day of the week. I have cancelled just about all social media and it improved my quality of life.

    As for the surgery, yes, he's going for it when we can, which will be when we are no longer so deep in medical bills. Medical bills in the US can cause people to go bankrupt and lose their homes, if they aren't either poor enough to be on state-subsidized care, or rich enough to be able to recover from things like unexpected tens of thousands of dollars in bills.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

    WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

    Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)

    most common first thought when I wake, aside from realizing that I woke with a song in my head (most days) and what that means, is checking the day of the week. I have cancelled just about all social media and it improved my quality of life.

    As for the surgery, yes, he's going for it when we can, which will be when we are no longer so deep in medical bills. Medical bills in the US can cause people to go bankrupt and lose their homes, if they aren't either poor enough to be on state-subsidized care, or rich enough to be able to recover from things like unexpected tens of thousands of dollars in bills.

    That really stinks that medical bills in the US ar super expensive!
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,282 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

    WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

    Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)
    Coffee, that's the only thing on my mind when I first get up in the morning.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?

    Hmmmmmm... I feel like I'm kinda both already in different situations. Hahaa. Maybe I'd rather never be able to express myself accurately. As long as I can express myself somewhat alright, I think it should be no problem. LOL.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,782 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

    WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

    Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)

    What time is it? Gotta pray I didn’t sleep in till noon
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?

    Hmmmmmm... I feel like I'm kinda both already in different situations. Hahaa. Maybe I'd rather never be able to express myself accurately. As long as I can express myself somewhat alright, I think it should be no problem. LOL.

    Probably express myself differently. Depending on who I’m with I already do that so shouldn’t be to bad
  • MMXMMX Posts: 3,942 Member
    “Guess who didn't get enough sleep last night and is now regretting it?”
    7V511oa.png
    ojUTklT.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got 2/8 but I feel like some of my answers are pretty good too and could make sense, okay? XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,782 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got 2/8 but I feel like some of my answers are pretty good too and could make sense, okay? XD

    I only got two also
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    edited July 21
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

    I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

    Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

    I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,782 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

    I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

    Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

    I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.

    Lunchables. Those things look disgusting now… besides the nacho ones. Those are pretty good
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

    I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

    Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

    I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.

    Lunchables. Those things look disgusting now… besides the nacho ones. Those are pretty good

    Lunchables aren't a huge thing here but I'm not sure how you kids eat that for school. 😭 How do you even feel full. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,782 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

    I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

    Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

    I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.

    Lunchables. Those things look disgusting now… besides the nacho ones. Those are pretty good

    Lunchables aren't a huge thing here but I'm not sure how you kids eat that for school. 😭 How do you even feel full. XD

    Well u have to pack like a bag of chips or a fruit cup or something with it
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,416 Member
    I don't know how many times I've played this song.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top