Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Have y'all played with the new likes/dislikes feature in the Sims 4 yet?

Yea found it a couple days ago! I havent messed with it enough to know how much it affects gameplay tho

Do u dream in black and white or in color?

In color.

What's the most recent movie that you watched?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,592 Member

Nope. Haven't even updated the game yet. And probably never will.

Yea found it a couple days ago! I havent messed with it enough to know how much it affects gameplay tho

I dream in color and they're usually pretty realistic scenarios.

In color.

Voyagers.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

In color.

I believe it was Mean Girls
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Mouselline I so envy you playing Sims2! I have it on my laptop but I can't follow the directions for adjusting screen resolution because a file simply isn't where they say it is, and I can't find the goshdarn file. It's so frustrating. But I'm having a lot of fun with Sims3. I just wish I could fix this directory structure issue with Sims2. I do have something messed up with my directory structures because I always get a javascript error on startup, telling me it can't find a certain directory it expects to be there. Bosh.

I don't dream in black and white, but colors in my dreams are no more noticeable than they are in real life, and colors don't really stick in my head unless they are particularly bright or annoying, like magenta (I hate magenta and hot pinks/purples in general).

I also don't remember what someone was wearing unless it was something attention-grabbing like a clown suit or a metallic jacket. Otherwise, clothing disappears into the background noise of life.

But I do wake up each morning with a song playing in my head, and if I'm working, I'll find that if I don't have music playing, my head will supply music for me. Anyone else have a radio station in their head?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Well everyone, even though the struts still need replacing, I can now at least drive. We gave up waiting for a day that wasn't raining and worked in a cold light steady drizzle anyway, and here's the cause of all the trouble: the bolt on the hinge had rusted through and frozen to the point it would not budge, even to the point that you can see the metal stress as the puckering in the coating in that bend in it, on this side,

oxdzpzil.jpg?1

and even more evident on the underside:

BabKUO5l.jpg

It was a pain in the neck, had to go get a double-ended ratchet with universally positionable heads to work with bolts in those tight spaces, but it's done! Good thing we had both of us, as we had to take turns holding the hood in place while the other ratcheted.

Next, the struts. But we're not doing that in the rain!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    edited May 2021

I'm not playing the Sims atm. I will prob go back to it next time I get depressed again lol so will try it out then

in colour

Don't worry, he won't get far on foot. Joaquin Phoenix, Jack Black and Jonah Hill *chef's kiss*

my question for everyone is: what is your favourite character trait in yourself? It can either be something that's a natural part of your temperament or maybe something you've worked hard to develop.
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    my question for everyone is: what is your favourite character trait in yourself? Something that either seems to be a natural part of your temperament or maybe something you've worked hard to develop?

I'm quick to forgive, and don't hold grudges. Except that one guy who smashed in the back window of my car, and that grudge was terrible, a simmering black rage where I felt like I was always looking for him. I guess the guy moved because I never saw him again. And then I forgave him and moved on. Being tied to someone in anger like that, wasn't the best, and I'm glad it isn't normal for me.
    Interested to see what others have to say.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2021
    Timelapse videooooo, if y'all wanna see me paint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zxTas-jt3k
    91619099ca4d43e8cab16afad1fb9c8e2935bf0c.jpg

Mouselline I so envy you playing Sims2! I have it on my laptop but I can't follow the directions for adjusting screen resolution because a file simply isn't where they say it is, and I can't find the goshdarn file. It's so frustrating. But I'm having a lot of fun with Sims3. I just wish I could fix this directory structure issue with Sims2. I do have something messed up with my directory structures because I always get a javascript error on startup, telling me it can't find a certain directory it expects to be there. Bosh.

I don't dream in black and white, but colors in my dreams are no more noticeable than they are in real life, and colors don't really stick in my head unless they are particularly bright or annoying, like magenta (I hate magenta and hot pinks/purples in general).

I also don't remember what someone was wearing unless it was something attention-grabbing like a clown suit or a metallic jacket. Otherwise, clothing disappears into the background noise of life.

But I do wake up each morning with a song playing in my head, and if I'm working, I'll find that if I don't have music playing, my head will supply music for me. Anyone else have a radio station in their head?

I don't always have a radio station in my head cuz I'm always with my mp3 plauer. I would say my head will start playing music when I'm like really bored for more than 1 hour.

And for the Sims 2 file, what is the file name? Maybe I can help.

I'm not playing the Sims atm. I will prob go back to it next time I get depressed again lol so will try it out then

in colour

Don't worry, he won't get far on foot. Joaquin Phoenix, Jack Black and Jonah Hill *chef's kiss*

my question for everyone is: what is your favourite character trait in yourself? It can either be something that's a natural part of your temperament or maybe something you've worked hard to develop.

My character trait is tough cookie and determined. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    @Mouselline I so envy you playing Sims2! I have it on my laptop but I can't follow the directions for adjusting screen resolution because a file simply isn't where they say it is, and I can't find the goshdarn file. It's so frustrating. But I'm having a lot of fun with Sims3. I just wish I could fix this directory structure issue with Sims2. I do have something messed up with my directory structures because I always get a javascript error on startup, telling me it can't find a certain directory it expects to be there. Bosh.

Idk what u misinterpreted but I’ve never played Sims 2. Only 3 and 4. And I wouldn’t say I have a radio station in my head but I get random songs stuck in my head a lot.

in colour

I almost never get angry

Idk what u misinterpreted but I’ve never played Sims 2. Only 3 and 4. And I wouldn’t say I have a radio station in my head but I get random songs stuck in my head a lot.

in colour

I almost never get angry

You are very calm indeed. Teach me your ways. 😩
    832XG3D.gif
    Sorry bout that, @Mouselline . Must have confused you with someone else?
    @DeKay, I'll try to get that info so I can at least try to get your help with it. Right now using my laptop online is frustrating because I keep dropping the connection I swear every 15 minutes. Sometimes it's all devices in the house, other times it's not, so it doesn't make any sense.
    I appreciate the offer of help, though. I think Vul tried to help me already but it's not the instructions, it's that the file I'm supposed to alter has a specific filepath, and on my laptop, the file just isn't there, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

I walked away from it for a while because life can only hold so many little frustrations before it starts leaking irritation.

DeKay, I worry about you with the chronic anger and the chronic physical pain. DMing you.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2021
    Sorry bout that, Mouselline . Must have confused you with someone else?
    DeKay, I'll try to get that info so I can at least try to get your help with it. Right now using my laptop online is frustrating because I keep dropping the connection I swear every 15 minutes. Sometimes it's all devices in the house, other times it's not, so it doesn't make any sense.
    I appreciate the offer of help, though. I think Vul tried to help me already but it's not the instructions, it's that the file I'm supposed to alter has a specific filepath, and on my laptop, the file just isn't there, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

I walked away from it for a while because life can only hold so many little frustrations before it starts leaking irritation.

DeKay, I worry about you with the chronic anger and the chronic physical pain. DMing you.

My Internet keeps on cutting out too. I don't know if it's the router or what but it's been like that since someone moved in above us. (I live in an apartment).

If you tell me the file name, maybe I can help to find it for you. Usually those types of files would be in the game installation folder tho. Is your Sims 2 downloaded from Origin or from the disk?

Eh, don't worry about my anger. It's not chronic. It's just that I get mad easily but I don't throw tantrums or anything. 😂 As for the pain, well, I think I just need to take care of myself better when I'm working out. I have to wear an ankle brace while I work out and it's much better now. And sometimes it's also cuz I don't warm up. 😅
    832XG3D.gif
    I couldn't DM you cuz my internet connection fails every 5 minutes and it's so frustrating to write something then pow, offline again. II'll have to check in on my phone later or something.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »

in colour

I almost never get angry

Lol thx. Wish I could help but it’s just my nature. Just remember that a lot of arguments are probably pointless in the long run and you don’t know, especially on the internet, what others are goin through so just ignore them. A dude once started cussing me out somewhere, I think on Fandom, and I just apologized because I didn’t care and it was for something dumb and he/she (idk) ended up apologizing later. Apparently they had some issues. Won’t happen with everyone, sometimes they are just a jerk. I still find it best to just ignore them tho. Another girl irl once tried to convince me that my friends don’t like me. I just said ok and she never bothered me again.

in colour

I almost never get angry

Lol thx. Wish I could help but it’s just my nature. Just remember that a lot of arguments are probably pointless in the long run and you don’t know, especially on the internet, what others are goin through so just ignore them. A dude once started cussing me out somewhere, I think on Fandom, and I just apologized because I didn’t care and it was for something dumb and he/she (idk) ended up apologizing later. Apparently they had some issues. Won’t happen with everyone, sometimes they are just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I still find it best to just ignore them tho. Another girl irl once tried to convince me that my friends don’t like me. I just said ok and she never bothered me again.

I see. I do have the "I don't care/bother about it" attitude online but not in real life. Well, I do have it in real life too but it's always the little things that make me mad like people pushing their way thru to get on the train, or talking loudly, etc etc.
    832XG3D.gif

in colour

I almost never get angry

Lol thx. Wish I could help but it’s just my nature. Just remember that a lot of arguments are probably pointless in the long run and you don’t know, especially on the internet, what others are goin through so just ignore them. A dude once started cussing me out somewhere, I think on Fandom, and I just apologized because I didn’t care and it was for something dumb and he/she (idk) ended up apologizing later. Apparently they had some issues. Won’t happen with everyone, sometimes they are just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I still find it best to just ignore them tho. Another girl irl once tried to convince me that my friends don’t like me. I just said ok and she never bothered me again.

I see. I do have the "I don't care/bother about it" attitude online but not in real life. Well, I do have it in real life too but it's always the little things that make me mad like people pushing their way thru to get on the train, or talking loudly, etc etc.

Ah. Can’t help with that. No trains where I live and I’m honestly just used to people talking loudly. Big family and my grade was known throughout elementary and MS as the loudest grade. So many teachers told us that we were the worst class they ever had. I’m very used to noise so I’ve learned to block it out
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had to choose your spouse based on just one question, what question would you ask?

What are your fav bands? XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Too smug.
    4vHkDmV.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had to choose your spouse based on just one question, what question would you ask?

If I give it a thought, it would potentially have to be "Do you play an excessive amount of the Sims 2?"
    L9q8VGi.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Kinda? I made a new sim the day the update released (so I could check it out) and she asked her neighbors the pop-up questions, but the only like/dislike my sim got was for painting :sweat_smile:

I think I dream in black and white, but I also think I recall memories in black and white too...

In color.

Uhhh...actually, I think it was となりのトトロ (My Neighbor Totoro) that I watched like last month (and by last month, I mean April), since I don't tend to watch movies very often.

Were you confusing me and Mouse, since I had mentioned Sims 2? :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I do have a radio station in my head :joy: sometimes it'll be something we're working on in choir (if I'm currently in choir, which I'm not :disappointed: ), a solo piece that I've been working on, stuff that I've heard on the radio a bunch, or whatever is currently stuck in my head from my own personal music stations.

Like, I've had Drunk-Dazed by Enhypen stuck in my head the past few days :sweat_smile:

in colour

I can be quite stubborn, which means I can be determined when I want to be.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, what place would you most like the live and why?

@Nushnushganay I might also be able to help you troubleshoot TS2.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Can you cook? Lol
    Today's Q Q is:

Can you cook? Lol

Hahaha. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Is family more important than money to you?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited June 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was the funniest way that you have been injured?

I probably have a few. But my fav and more recent one is me jumping along to Good Stories by this band called Annisokay. I was just jamming out in my room and I landed too far back and my foot landed on a training wheel of a kid bike that I had in my room (LOL, don't ask why it's in there, it just was XD).

So I fractured the sole of my right foot from the unexpected impact. And it's kinda messed up cuz now the sole isn't so painful anymore but my ankle is still a bit weak. I don't know if I hurt my ankle cuz of this or cuz I was just doing burpees and stuff, or maybe it's a combination of both but now every time I have to work out, I have to wear an ankle brace and I don't even do burpees anymore cuz it will just make the pain come back. 🙈🤡

It's slowly getting better tho cuz last time, I could even sprained the ankle a bit by just walking down the stairs and I had to just wear the brace every time I go out but now I don't have to anymore, so thank God.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I probably have a few. But my fav and more recent one is me jumping along to Good Stories by this band called Annisokay. I was just jamming out in my room and I landed too far back and my foot landed on a training wheel of a kid bike that I had in my room (LOL, don't ask why it's in there, it just was XD).

So I fractured the sole of my right foot from the unexpected impact. And it's kinda messed up cuz now the sole isn't so painful anymore but my ankle is still a bit weak. I don't know if I hurt my ankle cuz of this or cuz I was just doing burpees and stuff, or maybe it's a combination of both but now every time I have to work out, I have to wear an ankle brace and I don't even do burpees anymore cuz it will just make the pain come back. 🙈🤡

It's slowly getting better tho cuz last time, I could even sprained the ankle a bit by just walking down the stairs and I had to just wear the brace every time I go out but now I don't have to anymore, so thank God.

Do I have a story for you. I was playing tag with kids at work a while ago. I jumped on the side of the inflatable slide to try to tag someone (Yeah, brilliant move. I know) and ended up kicking the slide just right that I broke my toenail.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:

I don’t got many injury stories actually. Tho I guess around 5-7 years ago I was jumping off the ottoman, as kids do, and I ran my foot into the corner of the coffee table on the way down and twisted it very wrong, like to the point where I felt like I couldn’t walk on it at all, tho I was young so I probably over exaggerated a bit. My older sister couldn’t find the wrap stuff for my foot so I ended up wearing a boot the whole day for just a twisted ankle. But, I never jumped on the furniture again.

I also once burned my tongue really badly from drinking scalding water that was supposed to be hot chocolate. The hot chocolate machine at the convenient store ran out of chocolate, but I kept drinking it thinking that my messed up taste buds just couldn’t taste the chocolate very well. My tongue hurt for a few days after that one. Luckily I only drank a little bit before we realized and I got actual hot chocolate

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top