Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the most annoying color?

Bright yellow. :D

I'd agree, about a glaring mustard yellow, except there is one color that I find worse than that: magenta or fuchsia. I really despise this color:

Uc0QsnUm.jpg

It's like an assault on the senses.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bright lime-green

Something about that color gives me a headache just looking at it! :confounded:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Wow, Matt from Our Last Night listens to Normandie?! 😱😱😱

5EUHf0r.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Orange-red and a specific purpley-blue colour. Also the one @Nushnushganay mentioned.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you not feel guilty spending money on?

Buying songs. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Definitely Coffee!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Lunch or convient store snacks. That’s it. I feel guilty using a gift card even.
    Today's Q Q is:

I am so frugal generally, that when I do on rare occasion spend money on myself I don't feel guilty at all. I plan to spend money on myself next, for one of the two Sims3 packs that has a working pool table.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

I am so frugal generally, that when I do on rare occasion spend money on myself I don't feel guilty at all. I plan to spend money on myself next, for one of the two Sims3 packs that has a working pool table.

Are you planning on getting Showtime or University Life?
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know which to get, honestly. Any advice on that?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

I prefer Showtime because I really like the shows, singer career, and the towns pretty cool. Also University Life for me is one of those things that you do once and not do again. University Life does have the spray painting skill and you can be a jock, nerd, or rebel which is cool. It kind of depends on what you like to do in your games. University life has more content because it’s got like a whole college but I personally just like the content in Showtime better
    Today's Q Q is:

I prefer Showtime because I really like the shows, singer career, and the towns pretty cool. Also University Life for me is one of those things that you do once and not do again. University Life does have the spray painting skill and you can be a jock, nerd, or rebel which is cool. It kind of depends on what you like to do in your games. University life has more content because it’s got like a whole college but I personally just like the content in Showtime better

Showtime sounds more like my thing, too. I love the ability to be in a band, and that would take it to the next level. Plus, I feel like University life hasn't been that quaint, there-to-party trope since the 1970s or 1980s. By the time I went, it was nothing like those depictions. Not that that wouldn't have been fun, but it's more like watching Happy Days in terms of relevance.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    My current fave song. :3 It's a story about waking up your dead wife. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tzQrAZTulg
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Showtime sounds more like my thing, too. I love the ability to be in a band, and that would take it to the next level. Plus, I feel like University life hasn't been that quaint, there-to-party trope since the 1970s or 1980s. By the time I went, it was nothing like those depictions. Not that that wouldn't have been fun, but it's more like watching Happy Days in terms of relevance.
    University parties use to get a little crazy from time to time. I know this because I have been to a few of them my self back when I was a younger man.
    Today's QQ is:
    What is your ultimate vacation?

Hmmm, maybe some place in a modern place/city. Not too hot and not too cold. English speaking country for sure. :D I don't wanna get lost and not know how to ask people. Haha.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's QQ is:

Hmmm, maybe some place in a modern place/city. Not too hot and not too cold. English speaking country for sure. :D I don't wanna get lost and not know how to ask people. Haha.

Vacationing when you have a lot of food allergies can feel like more work than just staying home, if you just end up having to make almost every meal you eat, yourself, without your familiar ingredients and equipment. Maybe I'd pack a bunch of protein powder and live on green smoothies.

So if I could pretend that trying to eat out wouldn't be an ordeal, then it needs to be a place that isn't hot or humid, with fully adjustable beds, jetted hot tub and fireplace in the suite, massage chair, heated indoor/outdoor saltwater pool. And plenty of time so that we could just not leave the hotel room for the first couple of days running, then go out sightseeing maybe. But where? I dunno. Maybe we just wanna luxuriate in a suite and forget the outside world exists. We could live on sushi and organic wine until the world looked level.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's QQ is:

Any place where I can have a bit of fun.
    Today's QQ is:

Vacationing when you have a lot of food allergies can feel like more work than just staying home, if you just end up having to make almost every meal you eat, yourself, without your familiar ingredients and equipment. Maybe I'd pack a bunch of protein powder and live on green smoothies.

So if I could pretend that trying to eat out wouldn't be an ordeal, then it needs to be a place that isn't hot or humid, with fully adjustable beds, jetted hot tub and fireplace in the suite, massage chair, heated indoor/outdoor saltwater pool. And plenty of time so that we could just not leave the hotel room for the first couple of days running, then go out sightseeing maybe. But where? I dunno. Maybe we just wanna luxuriate in a suite and forget the outside world exists. We could live on sushi and organic wine until the world looked level.

Haha, not just vacationing. I think just going to eat out anywhere is a lot of work with allergies. Hehe.
    832XG3D.gif
    Holy logjams, Batman!

The thread went silent for an entire day! :open_mouth:
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Holy logjams, Batman!

Everyone died.
    edited February 2021
    Found this on Tumblr. :D A true masterpiece.

"Pow pow powpowpow." I love that interview.

I had this in my drafts since two days ago and was waiting for someone to post here. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Holy logjams, Batman!

Everyone died.

I didn't die, but I was sure laid out and slayed. B)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could make one wish right this second (like right at the top of your head), what would it be?

I wish that all kinds of discrimination will end.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could make one wish right this second (like right at the top of your head), what would it be?

I wish that all kinds of discrimination will end.

You wish that, and I'll wish all diseases away!

Building a better world :+1:
    edited February 2021
    This song is so heavy good...

[Edited out vid. 😬]
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji