Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, I'm excited for the building update. Those split-levels are gonna be dope!

Don't we have that already? Kinda?

Kinda? But to do it the room has to be outside, technically, so it's not the same thing.
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I somewhat can't tell if I feel bad for a premade of mine, or felt like they dug their own hole. They've made enemies with almost everyone in the neighbourhood without me even playing him once... Now they're in deep red aspiration failure, even their own parents keep attacking them 24/7 recently for some reason and grew up badly from failing school and getting so many enemies their aspiration will never recover. Their parents have outright GOT WISHES TO SEE HIS GHOST.

That is both horrifying and amazing.

...And it turns out when he died this also happened... So great I had to setup some mirrors for multiple angles of strange. This is the strangest set of events ever
    npT5oDD.jpg

That is crazy :joy: stuff like that always seems to happen to me whenever I play sims 2 and it's a great laugh.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

Enough questions. Cuz my mild autism and assuming what I know/understand from others' instructions don't mix well. XD

Same, I ask tons of questions a lot, unless other people have already asked them. Sometimes I even ask the same question twice because learning challenges are hard :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Okay, I'm excited for the building update. Those split-levels are gonna be dope!

Don't we have that already? Kinda?

Kinda? But to do it the room has to be outside, technically, so it's not the same thing.

[...]

Hmm, yeah, I guess so in a way. The lighting will look like the outdoor lighting. I have done it before quite a lot of times tho.

Like over here where the dining table is at.

B7n7igJ.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I have PE today 😭
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    I have PE today 😭

I used to hate PE and thought as an adult, it will be fun without PE but I was wrong. :\ We need to workout too now.

Hahaa, and also I hurt my feet the other day so now I have to come up with a 'no jumping' workout. And the other time, I had to come up with a 'no back' workout. Eventually, it will be 'no' workout. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2020
    WARNING I just got a popup that said I had 39 viruses so I ran a security check thingy and it said my phone was clean so I googled it and
    A common scam circulating among both Android and iOS users is the fake virus alert, a pop-up window that tells the user their device is infected. ... The aim, of course, is to scare the user into downloading malware or, in the case of a phone number, revealing valuable personal information to 'tech support'.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    TAUEc81.png

I'm afriad I have to say goodbye to my Sims 2 neighbourhood at any point now
    L9q8VGi.png
    What's shaking?
    832XG3D.gif
    What's shaking?

I left the house, for once. We decided to wondered around the battlefield today, as part of my siblings history lesson.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    What's shaking?

I left the house, for once. We decided to wondered around the battlefield today, as part of my siblings history lesson.

Is it bad that knowing America, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the battlefield part or not? :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    WARNING I just got a popup that said I had 39 viruses so I ran a security check thingy and it said my phone was clean so I googled it and
    A common scam circulating among both Android and iOS users is the fake virus alert, a pop-up window that tells the user their device is infected. ... The aim, of course, is to scare the user into downloading malware or, in the case of a phone number, revealing valuable personal information to 'tech support'.

Did the scam pop-up appear on the sims forums?
    TAUEc81.png

Is something wrong with the neighbourhood?
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    What's shaking?

Is it bad that knowing America, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the battlefield part or not? :D
    There are people here in the US that live near a battlefield. There's one battlefield that's like 35 minutes + or - away by car near where I live in RL.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    What's shaking?

There are people here in the US that live near a battlefield. There's one battlefield that's like 35 minutes + or - away by car near where I live in RL.

I'm sure there is but I meant like there is no battle happening on that battlefield now, right? :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
    What's shaking?

LOL, I live near what is considered to be a decisive battlefield, meaning that the battle had a direct, observable impact on the direction, duration, conduct, or outcome of the American Civil War. It was the first battle where a general (union, no less) was killed in action (further reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wilson's_Creek)
    What's shaking?

I'm sure there is but I meant like there is no battle happening on that battlefield now, right? :joy:

The American Civil War happened from Apr 12, 1861 to May 13, 1865, with Wilson's Creek (also known as the battle of Oak Hill) happening in August of 1861. Soooo, no, it is not currently an active battlefield :joy: although there are reenactments that happen from time to time, it has been a national park since the 1960s.

What I cannot imagine is soldiers in wool uniforms running in Missouri's August heat :scream: we hiked Bloody Hill today (a November day, at 70*F but August can reach 100*F) and it was too hot.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    What's shaking?

No, no battles being waged. The war that the battle that took place near me ended over a hundred years ago. The only things remaining of this war is the reminisce of it and the head stones of the soldiers that died in the battle.
    What's shaking?

No, no battles being waged. The war that the battle that took place near me ended over a hundred years ago. The only things remaining of this war is the reminisce of it and the head stones of the soldiers that died in the battle.

Ehh, the fact that people still fly confederate flags (half my neighborhood does) and that people are still fighting against oppression, says that while the fighting stopped, the war never really ended.

And the fact that history is being destroyed right now because of it...is a problem. All these monuments being taken down are a bad thing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

If you were the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

I would be like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And then by the end of the day, I'll cry cuz of how sad and bad it will be for me.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2020
    What's shaking?

Ehh, the fact that people still fly confederate flags (half my neighborhood does) and that people are still fighting against oppression, says that while the fighting stopped, the war never really ended.

And the fact that history is being destroyed right now because of it...is a problem. All these monuments being taken down are a bad thing.
    Now I never said that all past wars have ended. Just the one that was fought on the battlefield near me, which was not part of the Civil War. This battlefield that I was talking about was part of the war with the Native American Indian War. At least one of them anyways. Because there was like two wars involving Native American Indians.
    I was going to ask you what war was this battlefield that you were talking about was part of. Before that I thought about asking you what was the name of this battlefield. But I decided not to because it would have given away the area in which you live in.
    Today's Q Q is:

I would be like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And then by the end of the day, I'll cry cuz of how sad and bad it will be for me.

Yeah, yeah, that's probably about what'd I do too :sweat_smile:
    What's shaking?

Now I never said that all past wars have ended. Just the one that was fought on the battlefield near me, which was not part of the Civil War. This battlefield that I was talking about was part of the war with the Native American Indian War. At least one of them anyways. Because there was like two wars involving Native American Indians.
    I was going to ask you what war was this battlefield that you were talking about was part of. Before that I thought about asking you what was the name of this battlefield. But I decided not to because it would have given away the area in which you live in.

Ahh, sorry, it's late and I misread what you had said :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, yeah, that's probably about what'd I do too :sweat_smile:
    What's shaking?

Ahh, sorry, it's late and I misread what you had said :sweat_smile:
    It's okay, I won't hold it against you. :)
    Today's Q Q is:

I would most likely do the same thing as well.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably the same.

Start the day with some GTA... with buses (and maybe 18 wheelers) for a while. After some havoc on the city, I might go to an airport and try my hand at flying - NOT a big plane! Just want a small plane, like a cessna (if I can find one - with pontoons, in case I mess up) ! By now, should be close to dinner - go to the movie theater and get all you can eat junk food, soda, and popcorn, all while watching movies!

Bedtime find the nearest furniture store and just grab some zzzz, so I don't have to go back home.

Next day, have fun at the next town over... >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably the same.

Start the day with some GTA... with buses (and maybe 18 wheelers) for a while. After some havoc on the city, I might go to an airport and try my hand at flying - NOT a big plane! Just want a small plane, like a cessna (if I can find one - with pontoons, in case I mess up) ! By now, should be close to dinner - go to the movie theater and get all you can eat junk food, soda, and popcorn, all while watching movies!

Bedtime find the nearest furniture store and just grab some zzzz, so I don't have to go back home.

But then would you be frantic when you realize that one day some time, you would have to make food yourself and stuff? :D And electricity and water would probably run out.
    832XG3D.gif
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Did the scam pop-up appear on the sims forums?
    TAUEc81.png

Is something wrong with the neighbourhood?

No, it popped up on pinterest but apparently it could popup at any time
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably the same.

But then would you be frantic when you realize that one day some time, you would have to make food yourself and stuff? :D And electricity and water would probably run out.

Food: You have literally every piece of food on earth

Electricity: Wouldn't the power plants run themselves for a while

Water: There should be enough in a single supermarket to last you a couple of months
    Why y'all keep on double posting.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top