Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    49 pages?

Here? ...

EDIT:

It's gotta happen soon!

Here?

EDIT:
    Who is Patrick DeKay

I thought I already answered you this. He's a guy from a band who's also my friend. 😂
    DeKay wrote: »
    mintycupcake I made Patrick give you a shout out. 🤣

I'm glad he likes my name.

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

That's literally all he said!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

I don't know what you expect him to say. 😂😂😂
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2020

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

If this is your attempt to get me to write the next chapter of The Boat fic, it's not working. Yet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

If this is your attempt to get me to write the next chapter of The Boat fic, it's not working. Yet.

No, it's not. 😂😂 I just did it cuz you like him the best out of all my fav band guys. 🥺👉👈
    832XG3D.gif

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

No, it's not. 😂😂 I just did it cuz you like him the best out of all my fav band guys. 🥺👉👈

Well, next time I expect a thoughtful missive.

"Dearest Miss Cupcake,

I must say, you unique name has drawn my attention, causing a stirring in my soul and a fire in my heart. Since Lady Dekay first told me your name, I have thought of nothing else. It evokes childhood memories of days gone past, when I was but a boy, buying penny candy, such as licorice whips and lemon drops..."

Etc., etc.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Minty, was is happening in your signature?
    unknown.png

Ummmmmmm, it's kind of a long explanation. Also, the person who made it was lazy and didn't cut the text so it only appears when he's mouthing the words, so it kind of doesn't make sense.
    it's from the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Midge is surprised by Lenny Bruce in a bar and he tells her I have to do a thing, but if you come with me, I'll feed you dinner afterward. So she comes with him and he's appearing on a tv show called Miami After Dark. He is on set and he looks over to where she's sitting off camera and she holds up a doughnut she got from craft services. This is right before they're about to start filming, so he mouths "You'll spoil your dinner." To which she holds up a second doughnut, so he waves a dismissive hand at her.

It's not exactly what I wanted, but I couldn't find what I wanted and I don't know how to make gifs like Dekay does, especially since it's not on youtube and that one site I used to used is gone or something.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

"Dearest Miss Cupcake,

I must say, you unique name has drawn my attention, causing a stirring in my soul and a fire in my heart. Since Lady Dekay first told me your name, I have thought of nothing else. It evokes childhood memories of days gone past, when I was but a boy, buying penny candy, such as licorice whips and lemon drops..."

Etc., etc.

Gurl, I ain't gonna type all that. XD

Ummmmmmm, it's kind of a long explanation. Also, the person who made it was lazy and didn't cut the text so it only appears when he's mouthing the words, so it kind of doesn't make sense.
    it's from the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Midge is surprised by Lenny Bruce in a bar and he tells her I have to do a thing, but if you come with me, I'll feed you dinner afterward. So she comes with him and he's appearing on a tv show called Miami After Dark. He is on set and he looks over to where she's sitting off camera and she holds up a doughnut she got from craft services. This is right before they're about to start filming, so he mouths "You'll spoil your dinner." To which she holds up a second doughnut, so he waves a dismissive hand at her.

It's not exactly what I wanted, but I couldn't find what I wanted and I don't know how to make gifs like Dekay does, especially since it's not on youtube and that one site I used to used is gone or something.

I can help you make one as long as I can find the episode online. Doesn't have to be on YouTube.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2020

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

"Dearest Miss Cupcake,

Etc., etc.

Copy it :joy::joy::joy:

I can help you make one as long as I can find the episode online. Doesn't have to be on YouTube.

Thanks! :smile: I'm not sure if you could find the episode online tho, it's an Amazon show, so it could be hard to find on Dailymotion or something.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

"Dearest Miss Cupcake,

Etc., etc.

Thanks! :smile: I'm not sure if you could find the episode online tho, it's an Amazon show, so it could be hard to find on Dailymotion or something.

What's the episode number and roughly the timestamp of the clip (or roughly if it's at the beginning/middle or end of the episode)?
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I love that show! I’m watching it with the fam and we got to that episode yesterday.
    they/he
    edited September 2020

Sfgghdaafgjj. 😂

"Dearest Miss Cupcake,

Etc., etc.

What's the episode number and roughly the timestamp of the clip (or roughly if it's at the beginning/middle or end of the episode)?

The episode is 305. They appear in the scene at ~47:48. I'll let you use your judgement on what would make a good gif, although I'm sort of partial to the end, when she puts her head on his shoulder while they are dancing at ~50:00.
    xSongx wrote: »

I love that show! I’m watching it with the fam and we got to that episode yesterday.

What a show to watch with family :grimace::sweat_smile: I do love it too, though. I'm watching it through for the third time atm. Really sad there won't be a season 4 this year.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    EXCUSE ME, professional gif maker coming thru.

Hold on, I fixed the first gif cuz she was too to the left and I didn't like it.
    tzzABxO.gif
    6IXbmDX.gif
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :yum: Mom is making boiled peanuts! :yum:

We used to go to Jacksonville Florida to visit my great grandparents (when me and my older sister were knee high to a grasshopper) and we ALWAYS stopped to get a bag, coming home.

Every time I get some boiled peanuts, it just brings back those memories! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

We used to go to Jacksonville Florida to visit my great grandparents (when me and my older sister were knee high to a grasshopper) and we ALWAYS stopped to get a bag, coming home.

Ooh, boiled peanuts are nice.
    832XG3D.gif

3yx1bbG.gif
    6IXbmDX.gif

Is there something wrong with my phone or does the top one not work for anyone else?

Thank you! :smiley:

I've never had boiled peanuts. What do they taste like?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

3yx1bbG.gif
    6IXbmDX.gif

Is there something wrong with my phone or does the top one not work for anyone else?

I deleted the old version. Just refresh your browser and you'll see the new one.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

When I was in the US, I saw boiled peanuts for sale at the gas stations we stopped at. I've never eaten them before. Do you eat the shell, or just the peanuts inside the shell? (I mean, the shell's not edible, right?)

3yx1bbG.gif
    6IXbmDX.gif

I deleted the old version. Just refresh your browser and you'll see the new one.

Thank you!

Aw, you fixed the one I had! :smile: Now how am I supposed to pick!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Why does donuts spoil dinner?
    unknown.png

Cuz they're unhealthy and you might feel full afterwards and not want to eat dinner. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Because they contain gluten and you might be silly and eat them anyways, but knowing you shouldn't...but get a stomach ache and end up skipping dinner :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Hey @Lyoufln to fun connection, I was just looking for the song that plays in the face scene I was describing, and one of the results that came up on YouTube was a Tiny Desk concert preformed by the same group!

https://youtu.be/GP3jS_gFs-g
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hey @Lyoufln to fun connection, I was just looking for the song that plays in the face scene I was describing, and one of the results that came up on YouTube was a Tiny Desk concert preformed by the same group!

https://youtu.be/GP3jS_gFs-g

Ooo! I haven’t watched that one yet!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top