Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Where the frickity frick frack is everybody?!

I was at another one of those auctions - bought a bunch of old coins. Mom bought an iron water pump to decorate the garden, a tea set, and also some pictures.

Sounds fun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Don't blame me.

I'm still gonna be blaming everyone but myself. 😂😂😇

I was clearly advocating for the conversation on Discord to move here :p

I know. But I'm just mad in general cuz I feel like I'm here every single day and never even gotten one win. :joy: And people will only start spamming when we're nearing the goal page but everything before that, no one does that. -.- And I know I've said I'm usually not salty if I don't win cuz I'm always here to spam and talk but when I sit down and think about it, I'm like, "Wow, I should be more petty about this." XD

yessssss be more petty!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Don't blame me.

I know. But I'm just mad in general cuz I feel like I'm here every single day and never even gotten one win. :joy: And people will only start spamming when we're nearing the goal page but everything before that, no one does that. -.- And I know I've said I'm usually not salty if I don't win cuz I'm always here to spam and talk but when I sit down and think about it, I'm like, "Wow, I should be more petty about this." XD

yessssss be more petty!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Just to be clear, I'm not petty about not winning, but I'd like it if everyone also posts 1-2 times a day like they always do when we're at page 1999 (?). 🤷‍♀️ I'd be happier like that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Don't blame me.

yessssss be more petty!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Just to be clear, I'm not petty about not winning, but I'd like it if everyone also posts 1-2 times a day like they always do when we're at page 1999 (?). 🤷‍♀️ I'd be happier like that.

Nooooo, the other reason!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Don't blame me.

yessssss be more petty!

Petty cuz I never win?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Don't blame me.

yessssss be more petty!

Petty cuz I never win?

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I sometimes don't post anything, because there isn't anything on my mind. :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I sometimes don't post anything, because there isn't anything on my mind. :/

Post a recipe, a joke, or a picture of a cat.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Usually i don't post because the only things i have to say is ranting about my OCs or yelling (in general, just yelling)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Don't blame me.

yessssss be more petty!

Petty cuz I never win?

Yes.

I don't see the point of being petty about that. It's not like you get money for winning anyways. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Usually i don't post because the only things i have to say is ranting about my OCs or yelling (in general, just yelling)

Post your art.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Post your art.

I don't draw as much as i used to. I am still doing constant sim edits tho.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Post your art.

Post that then.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

This or that? The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?

I don't know cuz I've never smelled pumpkin guts before. But I hate pumpkin. Rotting leaves here smell weird sometimes especially after it rains here, so I don't know. I think both are bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know cuz I've never smelled pumpkin guts before. But I hate pumpkin. Rotting leaves here smell weird sometimes especially after it rains here, so I don't know. I think both are bad.

idk man

Post your art.

Post that then.

I think i'll post some tomorrow. Trying out an alt editing style and could do with feedback/opinions maybe
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited October 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Unfortunately I don't know what either of those smell like despite being around them alot lately, my sense of smell doesn't really work that well. But if I had to hazard a guess I would say pumpkin guts would be the better option cause everyone I know tends to mention pumpkins smelling good.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin guts smell awful. I've never noticed decaying leaves smelling particularly bad. Maybe it depends on the leaves?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin guts smell awful. I've never noticed decaying leaves smelling particularly bad. Maybe it depends on the leaves?

Yeah, I think decaying leaves aren't so bad until they get soaked in rain water. 😂 But it's still not crazy bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll take GUTS over the ROT . It's mostly that rotten leave will have things like mold and mildew in it.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I was told I can attempt to attend classes tomorrow...not sure how I feel about this :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin guts are just pumpkin. That's technically the part you eat. So... pumpkin guts?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin guts are just pumpkin. That's technically the part you eat. So... pumpkin guts?

That's the flesh... haha. Pumpkin guts are the stringy part with the seeds. I don't think you eat that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

This is pumpkin guts.

pumpkin-guts_thumb.jpg

This is pumpkin flesh.

pumpkin6.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think pumpkin guts do not smell bad.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I think pumpkin guts do not smell bad.