Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I've had pet chickens before.

Did you eat the eggs?

No. I hatched them, I think. But they didn't reproduce much anyways. 😂

But I got two batches of chickens: one batch we had to let go into the wild and then the second batch, my grandparents slaughtered them. It was the saddest day of my life when we had to slaughter them. 😭😭😭😭

You had to let them go???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

Did you eat the eggs?

But I got two batches of chickens: one batch we had to let go into the wild and then the second batch, my grandparents slaughtered them. It was the saddest day of my life when we had to slaughter them. 😭😭😭😭

Yeah, cuz technically we're not supposed to keep chickens in an apartment. 😂 😂 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited October 2019
    So I'm planning on getting chickens in the spring.

Oh lovely.

I'm excited! But I probably won't get eggs til next June at the soonest and that's a long time to go without eggs. :disappointed:

Have you had chickens before?

Nope.

Are you getting them as babies? The babies are so cute.

No, I'll be getting pullets. I'm already concerned Liam is going to give me trouble with full grown chickens, he'll eat chicks for sure.

I don't think cats really pose a danger to adult chickens... chicks, sure, but usually chicks are kept in their hutch with a heat lamp until they are bigger anyway, but I guess a heat lamp would be obnoxious to set up,
    unknown.png

Did you eat the eggs?

Yeah, cuz technically we're not supposed to keep chickens in an apartment. 😂 😂 😂

Bruh, I'm pretty sure technically you're not supposed to let pets go in the wild either. The Government of your tiny island country would be super not happy to hear that.

Oh lovely.

I'm excited! But I probably won't get eggs til next June at the soonest and that's a long time to go without eggs. :disappointed:

Nope.

No, I'll be getting pullets. I'm already concerned Liam is going to give me trouble with full grown chickens, he'll eat chicks for sure.

I don't think cats really pose a danger to adult chickens... chicks, sure, but usually chicks are kept in their hutch with a heat lamp until they are bigger anyway, but I guess a heat lamp would be obnoxious to set up,

Did you see that picture I posted of him standing? Him's big. He's tried to hunt full grown wild rabbits before. I'm not too concerned he'll actually kill one of the chickens, but he might stress them out. Or possibly kill a pullet. I don't have a hutch or a heat lamp anyway.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2019

Did you eat the eggs?

Bruh, I'm pretty sure technically you're not supposed to let pets go in the wild either. The Government of your tiny island country would be super not happy to hear that.

Oh lovely.

Nope.

Did you see that picture I posted of him standing? Him's big. He's tried to hunt full grown wild rabbits before. I'm not too concerned he'll actually kill one of the chickens, but he might stress them out. Or possibly kill a pullet. I don't have a hutch or a heat lamp anyway.

SHHHHH, they don't have to know. XD XD

Probably ten seconds later...
    "POLICE. OPEN UP!"

:joy:
    832XG3D.gif

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

"POLICE. OPEN UP!"

DelectableBogusAmericanblackvulture-small.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

"POLICE. OPEN UP!"

DelectableBogusAmericanblackvulture-small.gif

HCzi.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm watching Isle of Dogs.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    it's so cold,,
    i am wearing. so many clothes. and i'm still dying

meanwhile me 2 weeks ago: ugh why is it still hot, i wish it was colder
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    it's so cold,,

Are you in bed?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

Well, chickens tend to stay in larger groups if they can, cats don't really care to hunt like that.
    unknown.png

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

Well, chickens tend to stay in larger groups if they can, cats don't really care to hunt like that.

My mom had cats and chickens before back in the old days. The cats don't really care for them. They tend to like small birds that fly. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

My mom had cats and chickens before back in the old days. The cats don't really care for them. They tend to like small birds that fly. 😂

Yeah. None of my cats ever bothered the chickens. I mean, it really depends on the cat I guess so Minty would probably know better.

Dogs on the other hand... :neutral:
    unknown.png

Did you eat the eggs?

Oh lovely.

Nope.

Yeah. None of my cats ever bothered the chickens. I mean, it really depends on the cat I guess so Minty would probably know better.

Dogs on the other hand... :neutral:

Liam aspires to eat anything even slightly smaller than him.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    it's so cold,,

Are you in bed?

Nope. But even being in bed doesn't help :c
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Are you going to decorate your house for Halloween?

Nope. :(
    832XG3D.gif
    it's so cold,,

Are you in bed?

Nope. But even being in bed doesn't help :c

bundle up, put another blanket on your bed, and get a heating pad or hot water bottle
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Are you going to decorate your house for Halloween?

Nope. :(

I put up a couple window clings, but that's probably going to be it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Where the frickity frick frack is everybody?!
    832XG3D.gif

Don't blame me.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Don't blame me.

I'm still gonna be blaming everyone but myself. 😂😂😇
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

sorry :sweat_smile:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Don't blame me.

I was clearly advocating for the conversation on Discord to move here :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Don't blame me.

I was clearly advocating for the conversation on Discord to move here :p

I know. But I'm just mad in general cuz I feel like I'm here every single day and never even gotten one win. :joy: And people will only start spamming when we're nearing the goal page but everything before that, no one does that. -.- And I know I've said I'm usually not salty if I don't win cuz I'm always here to spam and talk but when I sit down and think about it, I'm like, "Wow, I should be more petty about this." XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

I was at another one of those auctions - bought a bunch of old coins. Mom bought an iron water pump to decorate the garden, a tea set, and also some pictures.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top