Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I like most bugs, spiders, wasps, bees and millipedes are all fine.
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    One time, I was at a Halloween store and they close it without checking if anyone was inside. Of all the places they could've done that.

That sounds about my worst nightmare.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    One time, I was at a Halloween store and they close it without checking if anyone was inside. Of all the places they could've done that.

That sounds about my worst nightmare.

We weren't there for too long, it was weird though.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited September 2019
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    It's September and that means it's now 60 days of Halloween. No one can change my mind

I donโ€™t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

It just annoys me. I would like to go shopping without seeing a fake spider.
    Shopping during Halloween is the best cuz they have all those skill decorations and you all know I love skulls. XD
    I like spiders, though I would probably feel the same if they were replaced with roaches.

tHIS

roaches are hell, before we moved where we're living rn we had a horrible problem with them. Thank god we're away from that now.

I can't but scream and run away when I see one. My brothers will pick them up WITH THEIR HANDS to throw them out. Ahhhhhh

I'm not scared of roaches. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just right walk beside them whenever I see one.

I've always been uncomfortable around them, it only got really bad when somebody threw a ground beetle at me at the park :cry:

Glad to know I'm not as scared of bugs as some other people. I'm only scared of spiders, butterflies and maybe dragonflies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And of course, I also try to avoid those that bite or sting, like wasps or centipedes.

How can you be scared of butterflies?

I don't like getting bugs on my skin. And since they fly, I keep on thinking they're gonna land on me. But it's weird cuz I'm not scared of moths cuz they're furry. XD

[Edited by EA_Mai - removing off topic comment]
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    They are liars! They all start as caterpillars - that do a 180 body change - and (if "fuzzy") will hurt you! Also, butterflies don't taste like butter! That's another good reason not to trust butterflies, right @DeKay
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So who here watched maxis monthly and is excited about the staircases and hijabs?

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– Meeee
    It's September and that means it's now 60 days of Halloween. No one can change my mind

how dare you
    coward (/j)

Shopping during Halloween is the best cuz they have all those skill decorations and you all know I love skulls. XD
    I like spiders, though I would probably feel the same if they were replaced with roaches.

tHIS

roaches are hell, before we moved where we're living rn we had a horrible problem with them. Thank god we're away from that now.

I can't but scream and run away when I see one. My brothers will pick them up WITH THEIR HANDS to throw them out. Ahhhhhh

I'm not scared of roaches. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just right walk beside them whenever I see one.

I've always been uncomfortable around them, it only got really bad when somebody threw a ground beetle at me at the park :cry:

Glad to know I'm not as scared of bugs as some other people. I'm only scared of spiders, butterflies and maybe dragonflies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And of course, I also try to avoid those that bite or sting, like wasps or centipedes.

I don't like getting bugs on my skin. And since they fly, I keep on thinking they're gonna land on me. But it's weird cuz I'm not scared of moths cuz they're furry. XD

they cannot hurt you, also they're so pretty
    ๐Ÿฆ‹ this is a friend
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Have you ever eaten a whole tub (at least 1 liter or so) of ice cream in one sitting?

Nope. The most I had was about 3/4 of that. XD
    So who here watched maxis monthly and is excited about the staircases and hijabs?

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– Meeee

how dare you
    coward (/j)

tHIS

๐Ÿฆ‹ this is a friend

I don't like their stick like legs on me.
    832XG3D.gif
    This survey question hit home too much. XD The 'eat chili' one is so true. Hahaa.

7QGEQfD.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Have you ever eaten a whole tub (at least 1 liter or so) of ice cream in one sitting?

Nah but if i wasn't such a hypochondriac i probably would. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ah dang it what happened to the quote
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I don't think so.
    unknown.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey - heads up that I've removed some off topic comments from this last page. Please, let's use the report button when needed and save the popcorn for a better occasion.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– Meeee

how dare you
    coward (/j)

tHIS

๐Ÿฆ‹ this is a friend

I don't like their stick like legs on me.

No, the most I've went was half.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    Ohhh. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    832XG3D.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Most ice creams I can eat just a serving. Put chocolate chip cookie dough, cherry garcia, or triple fudge in front of me, those are different stories.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Today's Q Q is:

Disgust.

OK, this one sounds negative, but in reality, disgust moves way beyond just being a picky eater or something. There's a lot of bad in this world, and it takes one person's disgust at any injustice for them to do something about it. That's the kind of disgust that drives you, not the bad kind. You use your disgust for action and to make this world a better place. Oh, and there's probably a food or two you won't eat.

Y'all don't have to straight out say that about me, Buzzfeed. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Disgust.

OK, this one sounds negative, but in reality, disgust moves way beyond just being a picky eater or something. There's a lot of bad in this world, and it takes one person's disgust at any injustice for them to do something about it. That's the kind of disgust that drives you, not the bad kind. You use your disgust for action and to make this world a better place. Oh, and there's probably a food or two you won't eat.

Also disgust.
    Description kinda fits, though really, i just try to be as honest as possible and keep my cool to the situation. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

Disgust.

Also disgust.
    Description kinda fits, though really, i just try to be as honest as possible and keep my cool to the situation. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yeah, it's pretty accurate for me too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Joy apparently. Hmm
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Joy apparently. Hmm

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    832XG3D.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Disgust.

Same
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I got kindness...?
    When people describe you, they often say you're one of the sweetest, most wonderful people they know. Some often try and take advantage of the fact that you're so nice, but you do a good job of reading people's personalities and knowing when to kick someone to the curb.
    huh.
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Supposed to be hit by Hurricane Dorian (outer edge) this afternoon to (maybe) nighttime. An estimated 7-11 inches of rain is predicted. :/

At least I won't have to water the lawn for a while. :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I totally thought I had posted earlier, but I don't see anything...now I don't remember what I had said/was going to say...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    That happens to me a lot.
    unknown.png
    Ezra is trying to eat the sloth :(
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top