March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @5782341b77vl Happy birthday! Hope it was a good one 🎉

Thank you! :) It was
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    I can't believe salt is on this list. XD

XlcYBAT.jpg
    48W2HBH.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's my birthday today! :)

Happy birthday! 🎉
    Hit you a painting practice.
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.
    citysimmer wrote: »

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

I really like the colors you used for the skin

Hehe, thanks. I actually just followed the reference photo but I picked it cuz of the colors. I'm kinda liking painting skin with crazy colors right now. 🙈

How is everyone's day going? :)

It's only 6.24am for me today but yesterday was sooooo poop.

I'mma just rant a bit here. Haha.

Well, what happened was I was ordering McDonald's at this mall that is not the one that I always go to. So it's like they don't know me so well. XD Anyways, I was ordering at the counter. Here in Singapore, we have like self kiosk machines for you to order from, or you can also go to the counter with the cashier. And they have this new app where you can get rewards or deals at certain timings and you can redeem them at either places. But at the McDonald's at my place, we couldn't scan the app yet at the self kiosk machine as the scanners were not working properly yet.

So yesterday, I thought, "Okay, maybe I'll just order at the cashier." So I did and again, like last time, I stuttered again when I wanted to say BBQ beef burger. I don't know why I always have a problem with this phrase. XD I think there's too many B's. But anyways, so then I shuttered and then I paused to gather my thoughts again and then this annoying cashier was like, "You know you can just order at the self kiosk?" I just shrugged it off and then I tried to find on the app the reward I got the other day (cuz you can redeem a free item 👍👍😄) and then she was like, "Next time, can you get the thing ready behorehand? You can just do all these things at the kiosk."

Oh my God, she was like so annoying and like asking me to be quick and everything and there wasn't like a long queue behind me of anything. 🙄🙄 I wanted to just her, "Then, why the heck are you here as a cashier if you don't want to serve anyone....?" But I didn't cuz I guess I was too panicky at the time and couldn't think straight. Haha.

And then fast forward a few hours later, my mom asked me how my Uni friends were doing and I said, "We might be meeting up for lunch in Sept." And she was like, "Why do they want to hang out with you? Last time when you needed them to help you with teaching how to do videos, they told you to just Google it. They're not your real friends. You should say no and not go."

So then in mind, I'm just like, "I know I don't have 'friend' friends but why you gotta be hitting me with that truth like that? XD Dayyum. 😂😭"

Oh, I'm sorry about all of that :frowning: I don't know what that cashier was doing, I think she's better suited for a job that doesn't involve dealing with people face to face if her patience is that thin.

I don't know if you should meet with your uni friends, but I think that one example isn't a good reason not to, at least not if you don't know their reasons. They were probably under stress, too, right?
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019

Happy birthday! 🎉
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Hehe, thanks. I actually just followed the reference photo but I picked it cuz of the colors. I'm kinda liking painting skin with crazy colors right now. 🙈

Well, what happened was I was ordering McDonald's at this mall that is not the one that I always go to. So it's like they don't know me so well. XD Anyways, I was ordering at the counter. Here in Singapore, we have like self kiosk machines for you to order from, or you can also go to the counter with the cashier. And they have this new app where you can get rewards or deals at certain timings and you can redeem them at either places. But at the McDonald's at my place, we couldn't scan the app yet at the self kiosk machine as the scanners were not working properly yet.

So yesterday, I thought, "Okay, maybe I'll just order at the cashier." So I did and again, like last time, I stuttered again when I wanted to say BBQ beef burger. I don't know why I always have a problem with this phrase. XD I think there's too many B's. But anyways, so then I shuttered and then I paused to gather my thoughts again and then this annoying cashier was like, "You know you can just order at the self kiosk?" I just shrugged it off and then I tried to find on the app the reward I got the other day (cuz you can redeem a free item 👍👍😄) and then she was like, "Next time, can you get the thing ready behorehand? You can just do all these things at the kiosk."

Oh my God, she was like so annoying and like asking me to be quick and everything and there wasn't like a long queue behind me of anything. 🙄🙄 I wanted to just her, "Then, why the heck are you here as a cashier if you don't want to serve anyone....?" But I didn't cuz I guess I was too panicky at the time and couldn't think straight. Haha.

And then fast forward a few hours later, my mom asked me how my Uni friends were doing and I said, "We might be meeting up for lunch in Sept." And she was like, "Why do they want to hang out with you? Last time when you needed them to help you with teaching how to do videos, they told you to just Google it. They're not your real friends. You should say no and not go."

So then in mind, I'm just like, "I know I don't have 'friend' friends but why you gotta be hitting me with that truth like that? XD Dayyum. 😂😭"

Oh, I'm sorry about all of that :frowning: I don't know what that cashier was doing, I think she's better suited for a job that doesn't involve dealing with people face to face if her patience is that thin.

I don't know if you should meet with your uni friends, but I think that one example isn't a good reason not to, at least not if you don't know their reasons. They were probably under stress, too, right?

That cashier should be working in the kitchen. LOL. Then she can be quick as much as she wants. Hahah.

Yeah, I feel like maybe they didn't know much about motion graphic videos too and trying to teach someone this type of thing by just a private message chat could be a bit hard. :D My mom likes to overreact with these things but now, I also feel like I don't wanna go cuz I'm the type of person who if my mom says no or disapproves something, then I will just be like 'FINE' and then I won't do it. And just be sulky for the next 2 weeks. :D:D

Actually, it's been like this often cuz when I was in primary and secondary school, every time my real friends I had back then would invite me to go out, I always had to say no and that's why I don't have friends anymore now as I grew older cuz I distance myself from people in real life. :\
    E0zWogS.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Happy birthday! 🎉
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

That cashier should be working in the kitchen. LOL. Then she can be quick as much as she wants. Hahah.

Yeah, I feel like maybe they didn't know much about motion graphic videos too and trying to teach someone this type of thing by just a private message chat could be a bit hard. :D My mom likes to overreact with these things but now, I also feel like I don't wanna go cuz I'm the type of person who if my mom says no or disapproves something, then I will just be like 'FINE' and then I won't do it. :D:D

Actually, it's been like this often cuz when I was in primary and secondary school, every time my real friends I had back then would invite me to go out, I always had to say no and that's why I don't have friends anymore now as I grew older cuz I distance myself from people in real life. :\

Same, kind of. I had "friends" briefly when I lived in Colorado, but we had to move, and while we were packing I heard my mother saying something along the lines of "I'm glad the kids won't have to spent time around those public school plums". She's not very much help.

You should go meet up with them, then. Like... if it doesn't go great it's not a big deal, at least you wouldn't wonder.
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    Cups in the cupboard: Right Side Up or Up Side Down?

Right side up. It just feels weird to put the rim part on the surface of the cupboard, even if you're gonna wash it before using it. Tho, I have this small rack where I put my own cup down so the water can flow out to dry it better obviously.

Happy birthday! 🎉
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Yeah, I feel like maybe they didn't know much about motion graphic videos too and trying to teach someone this type of thing by just a private message chat could be a bit hard. :D My mom likes to overreact with these things but now, I also feel like I don't wanna go cuz I'm the type of person who if my mom says no or disapproves something, then I will just be like 'FINE' and then I won't do it. :D:D

Same, kind of. I had "friends" briefly when I lived in Colorado, but we had to move, and while we were packing I heard my mother saying something along the lines of "I'm glad the kids won't have to spent time around those public school plums". She's not very much help.

You should go meet up with them, then. Like... if it doesn't go great it's not a big deal, at least you wouldn't wonder.

Our moms be savage. XD

Eh, I don't know. I think it's gonna be same old boring thing. The only good thing will be the food.

I've had lunch with them before like two years ago. :P So, it's not bad but it's not that great either.
    E0zWogS.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Right side up. It just feels weird to put the rim part on the surface of the cupboard, even if you're gonna wash it before using it. Tho, I have this small rack where I put my own cup down so the water can flow out to dry it better obviously.

Happy birthday! 🎉
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Our moms be savage. XD

Eh, I don't know. I think it's gonna be same old boring thing. The only good thing will be the food.

I've had lunch with them before like two years ago. :P So, it's not bad but it's not that great either.

Upside down. Keeps the "creepy crawling critters" out of your drinking cups.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Upside down
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Happy birthday! 🎉
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Happy birthday!

This is amazing! 😍

Thanks.

Happy Birthday!
    qVoc5oL.jpg

Our moms be savage. XD

Upside down and i can't stress this enough.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • ArziiArzii Posts: 6 New Member
    Hellooo :p
    Arzii wrote: »
    Hellooo :p

Hi! :)
    Everywhere i go
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I went to Ikea for the first time ever today!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Sup people
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

i am resisting the urge to do the dad joke
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:
    make an opportunity for a dad joke and not expect me to do the thing
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

But you didn't do the thing. Plot twist.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

idk if i'm proud or disappointed
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

Both
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

Both

Both, one or neither, but not surprised 😂
    Everywhere i go
    edited August 2019
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

You should be proud cuz weren't you the one who always makes the what's up the sky joke? 🙈
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

*Slaps your face with a baguette*
    E0zWogS.gif
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

You should be proud cuz weren't you the one who always makes the what's up the sky joke? 🙈
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

*hisSSS*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

Sup people

Hello. I'm hungry.

I knew this was coming.

things you cant do:

hi hungry i'm dad

*hisSSS*

Dang, when did you become a snake... Or cat?
    E0zWogS.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top