Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    During my hiatus, what page would we have been going for at this point again?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Anyone here wanna adopt me
    I can't handle my household anymore

Oh! Oh! Adopt me too. I'm tired.

Yes. But you have to go to school and spending more time doing non-computer things.

Aw... *sadly pokes at writing program*
    Well it's probably better than having people get mad at me for not letting my sister misbehave. So, i'll take it.

You can still write. You just can't be on the computer full time. Don't forget though, now you're going to have to put up with Zinnia as your sister **whispers* and she can be trouble.

Yes. But you have to go to school and spending more time doing non-computer things.

Gladly.

Oh good, you can help me start a garden and raise chickens.

I also will expect you both to exercise and go to bed at a reasonable time. And interact with people. In person.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Well it's probably better than having people get mad at me for not letting my sister misbehave. So, i'll take it.

You can still write. You just can't be on the computer full time. Don't forget though, now you're going to have to put up with Zinnia as your sister **whispers* and she can be trouble.

Gladly.

I also will expect you both to exercise and go to bed at a reasonable time. And interact with people. In person.

What? No! I am not trouble. And I'll have you know I'm great at interacting with people. I don't even hide in the backroom when someone comes into the library.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Gladly.

It can't be that bad having Zinnia as a sister. She seems cool.

Also, how are you gonna expect me to talk to people in person when i literally lock up the minute i try.There's a reason i have no friends irl
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Gladly.

What? No! I am not trouble. And I'll have you know I'm great at interacting with people. I don't even hide in the backroom when someone comes into the library.

Liar!

Gladly.

Also, how are you gonna expect me to talk to people in person when i literally lock up the minute i try.There's a reason i have no friends irl

We'll see how you feel when she asks you what something is instead of just Googling it for the 50 billionth time.

I know, I know. Trying to help you become a healthy, happy, well-rounded person? Worst. mom. ever.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Gladly.

Liar!

Gladly.

We'll see how you feel when she asks you what something is instead of just Googling it for the 50 billionth time.

I know, I know. Trying to help you become a healthy, happy, well-rounded person? Worst. mom. ever.

You've been my mom for less than a day and you're already pointing out my flaws and calling me ungrateful :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Gladly.

Liar!

Gladly.

No, i mean like, i pretty much can't communicate. Being around people i don't know actually gives me panic attacks. I've tried to combat it and it just... doesn't work.

yay, even my internet parent is disappointed in my behavior that's caused by mental health problems. i can't escape :')
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

Gladly.

Liar!

Gladly.

No, i mean like, i pretty much can't communicate. Being around people i don't know actually gives me panic attacks. I've tried to combat it and it just... doesn't work.

yay, even my internet parent is disappointed in my behavior that's caused by mental health problems. i can't escape :')

I get out there a lot and I don't have friends so it's not just you.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I can make friends but then they conveniently forget about me when they're planning to go out. sometimes I wonder if there is something about my personality that makes people not want to stay friends with me for long. 😔
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I think no one lives near me around my age, so I don't have friends either.
    unknown.png
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I can make friends but then they conveniently forget about me when they're planning to go out. sometimes I wonder if there is something about my personality that makes people not want to stay friends with me for long. 😔

I feel ya. Or I'm always like that awkward friend of a friend. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

Gladly.

Liar!

Gladly.

You've been my mom for less than a day and you're already pointing out my flaws and calling me ungrateful :disappointed:

Gladly.

Liar!

Gladly.

Omg, y'all are so dramatic. 🙄 😂

009f29e418dfc0edd1128e31c274cf50.jpg

I'm not disappointed in you, but I know you have depression and anxiety and that doesn't feel good. It may take the help of a professional to work through it all. We'll work up to speaking to people in public.

Zinnia, I take it you won't be getting me a #1 Mom mug any time soon?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Is nobody gonna comment on how cute my current siggie is?
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Is nobody gonna comment on how cute my current siggie is?

Can't see it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

No, you can't see them on mobile.

Cute.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

No, you can't see them on mobile.

Cute.

Oh, right. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited July 2019
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.

🥰

JKK899v.jpg

CheerfulGraveAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

This is some good salty tea.
    832XG3D.gif
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.

🥰

JKK899v.jpg

this is true but some of these AOS fans are acting like it's illegal to have diverse characters in the MCU movies just because the shows did it first. So what? there's room for everyone! And I haven't seen very many people claim that these are "firsts", just that they are milestones.
    That's just me though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.

🥰

JKK899v.jpg

this is true but some of these AOS fans are acting like it's illegal to have diverse characters in the MCU movies just because the shows did it first. So what? there's room for everyone! And I haven't seen very many people claim that these are "firsts", just that they are milestones.
    That's just me though.

I don't know about the AOS fans acting like it's illegal but I think we are just salty that MCU people are claiming that what they're doing is like it's such a big deal, like how the Russo's brothers said they're gonna have MCU's first gay character in Endgame, but it's literally just him playing some dude. They made such a big announcement out of it which is just so funny.

What I loved about AOS (or maybe the other Netflix shows tho I don't watch them so I can't say on their behalf) is that they don't shove it in your face, like "Hey look! We have an Asian female character!! Yay! Go! Asian females! And we're gonna remind you she's Asian in like every 5 episodes."

Also, I realized CW with their DC shows kinda do this a lot and it's kinda cringy. :confounded: Still remember that episode of The Flash where all the girls were like exclaiming, "Hashtag feminism!" throughout the whole episode. It hurt my soul a bit. :joy:

I just don't like it when people force diversity to get 'appraisal'. But that's just me. 🤷‍♀️
    832XG3D.gif
    You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.

🥰

JKK899v.jpg

That's just me though.

I don't know about the AOS fans acting like it's illegal but I think we are just salty that MCU people are claiming that what they're doing is like it's such a big deal, like how the Russo's brothers said they're gonna have MCU's first gay character in Endgame, but it's literally just him playing some dude. They made such a big announcement out of it which is just so funny.

What I loved about AOS (or maybe the other Netflix shows tho I don't watch them so I can't say on their behalf) is that they don't shove it in your face, like "Hey look! We have an Asian female character!! Yay! Go! Asian females! And we're gonna remind you she's Asian in like every 5 episodes."

Also, I realized CW with their DC shows kinda do this a lot and it's kinda cringy. :confounded: Still remember that episode of The Flash where all the girls were like exclaiming, "Hashtag feminism!" throughout the whole episode. It hurt my soul a bit. :joy:

I just don't like it when people force diversity to get 'appraisal'. But that's just me. 🤷‍♀️

I don't see a whole lot of face-shoving (lol) in the MCU, unless you're talking about movies, tv in general.

The whole thing about Joe Russo's character in Endgame was stupid. That was not representation lmao I agree with that. He was literally a one-off character that meant nothing that they decided would be gay so they could avoid the criticism they get about a lack od lgbtq characters in the MCU.

I've never watched any CW shows. Personally, I prefer forced diversity than no diversity at all, which is what we used to have but my standards might just be low lol
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Eh... semi-related but hate when people complain about 'pandering' in media that features LGBT+ characters and POC. Like, yeah, that's their job. You're just complaining because they aren't pandering to you.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

Probably "According to my calculations", cuz no one will take me seriously with "just kidding", even tho that's kinda like me half of the time. :D

You block siggies? 😱
    It's this, by the way.
    I63RaJG.gif

aww.

🥰

JKK899v.jpg

That's just me though.

I don't see a whole lot of face-shoving (lol) in the MCU, unless you're talking about movies, tv in general.

The whole thing about Joe Russo's character in Endgame was stupid. That was not representation lmao I agree with that. He was literally a one-off character that meant nothing that they decided would be gay so they could avoid the criticism they get about a lack od lgbtq characters in the MCU.

I've never watched any CW shows. Personally, I prefer forced diversity than no diversity at all, which is what we used to have but my standards might just be low lol

I think there's like more face shoving from the MCU either in the news or like in interviews. >.<

Well, I personally disagree. I'd rather not have diversity at all, rather than forced actions just to look good. I see this happening a lot nowadays in movies and TV shows that this whole representation thing kinda loses its meaning.

I am all for representation but forced ones or ones where they have to announce to everyone and be like, "Wow fans, time to be hyped cuz we're so woke!" just seem so fake and it's annoying if done too many times. Sometimes I feel like the only person who feels this way and I want to get it off my chest, but oh well. :D

I respect your opinion tho. :)
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

According to my calculations. I always wanted to be Dorothy-Ann whenever we played Magic School Bus, so I'm already like 95% there.

https://youtu.be/3p9nhpg8znk

....... also now realizing that I've just outed myself as such a huge need, my friends and I played Magic School Bus.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top