Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I feel like i can't breathe right now
    The past couple of days i've been having moments where my chest feels tight and my breathing feels restricted
    Only right now my chest doesn't feel tight, i just feel like i can't breathe
    I have no idea what's going on

Asthma?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    The past couple of days i've been having moments where my chest feels tight and my breathing feels restricted

Asthma?

I'm not sure. I've only been having the symptoms for a couple of days and they happen in few minute intervals (it stopped not long after i posted the comment), so i'm not sure if that's normal for asthma
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Asthma?

I'm not sure. I've only been having the symptoms for a couple of days and they happen in few minute intervals (it stopped not long after i posted the comment), so i'm not sure if that's normal for asthma

Maybe you have some allergy triggering it?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Anxiety is a possibility, particularly given your history. The guy who gave my first aid class also works as a 911 dispatcher and said it is very common for people to call 911 thinking they are having a heart attack when they're actually having an anxiety attack.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Asthma?

Maybe you have some allergy triggering it?

Maybe? Not sure what it could be though

Anxiety is a possibility, particularly given your history. The guy who gave my first aid class also works as a 911 dispatcher and said it is very common for people to call 911 thinking they are having a heart attack when they're actually having an anxiety attack.

That also seems pretty likely. Though i wasn't experiencing other anxiety symptoms. But i guess random panic attacks aren't that uncommon? It happened last night when i was really having bad anxiety so it's possible.

My mom thinks it may be a muscle strain since we've been swimming.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I saw the logo change on my phone and i was seriously about to leave again because i thought they'd had changed the green background too
    What does desktop look like?
    I saw the logo change on my phone and i was seriously about to leave again because i thought they'd had changed the green background too

The green hasn't really changed, just the logo at the top is horrid.

Yup. It's pretty much the exact same. Though they've changed the plumbob too.

I am not looking forward to this. I have some light/color sensitivity and these colors are so saturated... :confounded:
    Also the darker loading screen mod is 100% gonna be broken and that's a can't play without mod for me

Same man, same.

The green hasn't really changed, just the logo at the top is horrid.

Yup. It's pretty much the exact same. Though they've changed the plumbob too.

I am not looking forward to this. I have some light/color sensitivity and these colors are so saturated... :confounded:
    Also the darker loading screen mod is 100% gonna be broken and that's a can't play without mod for me

Yeah it immediately started hurting my eyes.

It bothered me from the moment I saw the rebranding.
    That blue looks horrible :joy: Why'd they do this?

No one knows why.

I don't mind the rebranding, but I must admit that blue is really hard on the eyes. I know Tumblr update (without an option to switch to softer colours) burned the eyes too. The new blue logo on the top of this forum page clashes pretty badly with the green.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I don't mind the menu but I hate the loading screen with a passion. If they had kept the loading screen the same I wouldn't care about the rebrand, but I just can't stand the new plumbob and how boring the new loading screen background is compared to the old one
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited July 2019

The dark blue don't looks terrible on the green background in this forum. They should have gone with the plain white. But then that will look weird for people who choose the white background.

Asthma?

No, that's not asthma. Sounds like a panic attack.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Anyone here play guitar?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Anyone here play guitar?

Yeah, but not very well (life's been busy and I haven't played in a little while).
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Anyone here play guitar?

Yeah, but not very well (life's been busy and I haven't played in a little while).

I've been wanting to learn how. I taught myself to play piano, so if I has the right resources I could probably do the same for guitar. I was just wondering if there was anything I should know.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Anyone here play guitar?

My younger sister used to play bass guitar. Been almost two years though.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Anyone here play guitar?

I've been wanting to learn how. I taught myself to play piano, so if I has the right resources I could probably do the same for guitar. I was just wondering if there was anything I should know.

I'm not sure, but I think a big thing is to be relaxed. Also, don't just strum from the wrist. Use your elbow too. You'll tire/hurt your wrist otherwise.
    My sister comes into the living room and decides to call me names and scream when i tell her to go back to her room, but of course i'm the bad guy for getting mad. :/
    DeKay wrote: »

The dark blue don't looks terrible on the green background in this forum. They should have gone with the plain white. But then that will look weird for people who choose the white background.

Asthma?

No, that's not asthma. Sounds like a panic attack.

That's probably most likely. It's just weird to me since i rarely have them happen unprompted and suddenly it keeps happening
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Anyone here play guitar?

I'm not sure, but I think a big thing is to be relaxed. Also, don't just strum from the wrist. Use your elbow too. You'll tire/hurt your wrist otherwise.

That's helpful, thank you!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Anyone here play guitar?

You're welcome!

And I remember something else that I was told too!

Playing guitar isn't about making the action as difficult as possible. You want to make a phrase or music and stuff easy. I know that sounds kinda weird, but it's basically just taking your time and enjoying the ride. Thinking a piece of music or chord is hard will make you tense and stuff. Think of it as something you can learn over time and enjoy while you do it!

erm, I was gonna say something else too, but it slipped out of my mind while I was writing the first thing :sweat_smile:
    Did my first personality quiz
    gm63Dw9.png
    Put it back
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited July 2019
    Anyone here play guitar?

I know how to play a bit. There's not a lot you need to know... Hmm, but with certain riffs, you might need long fingers to be able to reach the strings on different frets. XD

Oh, and get a guitar pick. I really don't know how some people can just strum with their fingertips/nails. I hurt mine a lot doing that and it's just not fun. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    Anyone here play guitar?

You're welcome!

And I remember something else that I was told too!

Playing guitar isn't about making the action as difficult as possible. You want to make a phrase or music and stuff easy. I know that sounds kinda weird, but it's basically just taking your time and enjoying the ride. Thinking a piece of music or chord is hard will make you tense and stuff. Think of it as something you can learn over time and enjoy while you do it!

erm, I was gonna say something else too, but it slipped out of my mind while I was writing the first thing :sweat_smile:
    DeKay wrote: »
    Anyone here play guitar?

I know how to play a bit. There's not a lot you need to know... Hmm, but with certain riffs, you might need long fingers to be able to reach the strings on different frets. XD

Oh, and get a guitar pick. I really don't know how some people can just strum with their fingertips/nails. I hurt mine a lot doing that and it's just not fun. 😂

These are both great tips thank you guys
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited July 2019
    You're welcome, City. ^^

I can't believe they didn't cut out this part. My eyes.
    txAe24S.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=9804999
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today has been one plumbob of a day...I'm totally exhausted...

How is everyone else?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is, since I got a big pimple of my cheek...:
    Do you pop your pimple, or just leave it?

I usually leave it. Tho, I have plaster on it now cuz I keep on poking it by accident and making it worse. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    my-cat-minding-his-own-business-me-on-my-way-39535589.png

#relatable
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Me: i seriously need to go to bed now
    Brain: No.... it is Time to Remember the Things that have Scarred you and Panic about if it's possible they Will Happen Again......
    Me: why
    Brain: Because I Said So
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    my-cat-minding-his-own-business-me-on-my-way-39535589.png

#relatable

It works too if you flip it around.

Me: *minding my own business*
    My cat: *on her way to annoy me cuz she is a troll*
    Me: i seriously need to go to bed now
    Brain: No.... it is Time to Remember the Things that have Scarred you and Panic about if it's possible they Will Happen Again......
    Me: why
    Brain: Because I Said So

Why is your brain like a Panic! At The Disco song?
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top