Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I had an anxiety attack in my dream. Cool. Cool cool cool.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

If you had unlimited money to start your own business, what would it be?

Um... either a baking shop or a shop that sells keychains. XD

Coin shop.

To start the business, you're going to need stuff for sale (coins and dollars - both foreign and domestic, old and new). So I'm selling is money to make money, but does it count towards (or against) the rules...

...or will it be a continuous loop?

:dizzy:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Coin shop.

To start the business, you're going to need stuff for sale (coins and dollars - both foreign and domestic, old and new). So I'm selling is money to make money, but does it count towards (or against) the rules...

...or will it be a continuous loop?

:dizzy:

Nope, it's not against the rules. The question is more like just... what is your dream business. 😊

Patrick Hamilton's fav thing now is to pose looking like a pregnant woman and I just.... 🤣
    ypo9bXQ.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Patrick Hamilton's fav thing now is to pose looking like a pregnant woman and I just.... 🤣
    ypo9bXQ.jpg

I mean kinda?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I can't stop panicking right now and I just woke up
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    ypo9bXQ.jpg

I mean kinda?

He's doing it on purpose. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    ypo9bXQ.jpg

I mean kinda?

I'm saying he's kind of posing like a pregnant woman. Most usually have their hand(s) on their belly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited June 2019
    aaaahgfhd i just checked my video (after adding the credits like i planned to) and it has more dislikes than likes and got about 30 views and now i'm all anxious and want to unlist the video but i don't wanna look like a cr*ppy person :(

there was another comment too who called me a thief
    i feel so anxious rn
    hopefully these people forget about it and i can just private the video or something later
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    aaaahgfhd i just checked my video (after adding the credits like i planned to) and it has more dislikes than likes and got about 30 views and now i'm all anxious and want to unlist the video but i don't wanna look like a cr*ppy person :(

i feel so anxious rn
    hopefully these people forget about it and i can just private the video or something later

Oh fork those people. They sound extremely young and immature with an over inflated sense of justice and too much time on their hands. Like they've never done anything wrong before or made a mistake. 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

i feel so anxious rn

Oh fork those people. They sound extremely young and immature with an over inflated sense of justice and too much time on their hands. Like they've never done anything wrong before or made a mistake. 🙄

I mean, they did have a point, i didn't really properly credit the people who made the motions i used, but i did fix it and i'm gonna not do the thing i did at first anymore. (i have taken the video down tho) But yeah, i guess if they did decide to keep pestering me about it, especially after i stopped doing it it'd be pretty immature.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

i feel so anxious rn

I mean, they did have a point, i didn't really properly credit the people who made the motions i used, but i did fix it and i'm gonna not do the thing i did at first anymore. (i have taken the video down tho) But yeah, i guess if they did decide to keep pestering me about it, especially after i stopped doing it it'd be pretty immature.

I'm not sure what "properly credit" means, either you did or you didn't. But then you politely say "Hey, looks like you forgot to give credit to the people who made these motions and they would really appreciate it if you did." and then leave it alone. Not expect them to fix it right away in the middle of the night and send all your friends to the video to down vote it and leave nasty comments. They are bullying you. Report them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Alright. So they gave us antibiotics for Fable to give him twice a day for 10 days... but his injuries aren't serious. They might scar and his hair won't grow there but they might not.
    unknown.png

i feel so anxious rn

I'm not sure what "properly credit" means, either you did or you didn't. But then you politely say "Hey, looks like you forgot to give credit to the people who made these motions and they would really appreciate it if you did." and then leave it alone. Not expect them to fix it right away in the middle of the night and send all your friends to the video to down vote it and leave nasty comments. They are bullying you. Report them.

Properly credit basically is linking back to the original videos. I was rushing a bit so i added them all to a playlist and linked to that instead.
    Yeah, i agree they probably were being a bit extreme. The original comment said that people like me were the reasons motion creators take their DLs down. Which seems a bit harsh. It wasn't a lot though (2 comments and 3 dislikes), so i'm just gonna ignore it unless they kept trying to bring it up.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

i feel so anxious rn

Properly credit basically is linking back to the original videos. I was rushing a bit so i added them all to a playlist and linked to that instead.
    Yeah, i agree they probably were being a bit extreme. The original comment said that people like me were the reasons motion creators take their DLs down. Which seems a bit harsh. It wasn't a lot though (2 comments and 3 dislikes), so i'm just gonna ignore it unless they kept trying to bring it up.

Uh... I mean, if you claimed them as your own then that's a problem but yes, they are being silly. They might mean well but it just sounds like they're trying to impress.
    unknown.png

i feel so anxious rn

Uh... I mean, if you claimed them as your own then that's a problem but yes, they are being silly. They might mean well but it just sounds like they're trying to impress.

Thinking about it now, yeah, i never claimed or even implied i owned them but still got accused of being a thief.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

i feel so anxious rn

Thinking about it now, yeah, i never claimed or even implied i owned them but still got accused of being a thief.

Well, then you just made a little mistake, it happens, and you were willing to admit and correct it. It's fine you took it down, but I hope you did it for yourself and not because you felt like you owed it to anyone.
    unknown.png
    Alright. So they gave us antibiotics for Fable to give him twice a day for 10 days... but his injuries aren't serious. They might scar and his hair won't grow there but they might not.

Glad he's doing well. :smile: Good luck giving him the antibiotics tho :joy: Hmm, maybe you should put him in baby pajamas, just to make sure they don't get infected like Jet's did.

36529823096_cb27ae464d.jpg

i feel so anxious rn

So it's not like you were actively claiming credit or something. They're definitely overreacting. You're fine, ignoring it is the best idea.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    May i offer a picture of a blurry Ezra?
    ey1EygE.jpg
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    May i offer a picture of a blurry Ezra?
    ey1EygE.jpg

This is art.

It's only 10:30 and Liam is already flopping around dramatically from the heat. It's supposed to get up to 87° today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I literally cannot do any multiplication past 3xwhatever without a calculator and i can't do division on my own at all so I'm pretty sure if i have to go into public school I'm just gonna die
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I would actually buy up a whole bunch of businesses first. I had ideas but I forgot them.. Ugh! This is my dream and I can't believe I forgot..
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    edited June 2019
    I literally cannot do any multiplication past 3xwhatever without a calculator and i can't do division on my own at all so I'm pretty sure if i have to go into public school I'm just gonna die

Nah, I couldn't do most of them either and I still graduated high school. Even the ones I did know, I was like

me: 2x1, ok that's easy, that's two!

my brain: Check it.

kermit.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Nah, I couldn't do most of them either and I still graduated high school. Even the ones I did know, I was like

me: 2x1, ok that's easy, that's two!

my brain: Check it.

kermit.jpg

Gosh, for someone uh... below high school that is like my mind. Teachers force you to double check even when you know the answers.
    ypo9bXQ.jpg

I mean kinda?

I'm saying he's kind of posing like a pregnant woman. Most usually have their hand(s) on their belly.

You mean like this:
    Omd1wtz.jpg
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    ypo9bXQ.jpg

I mean kinda?

You mean like this:
    Omd1wtz.jpg
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That is accurate but women don't pose like that unless they are Kim Kardashian :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top