Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited May 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Me: *Opens Facebook to see what the frickity frick frack is going on there*

Uni mates: We got engaged!
    Other Uni mate: I got married! Look at all these pretty wedding photos!

Me:
    tumblr_navqwlJ1Jm1sfoav0o1_500.gif

Meanwhile everyone I went to school with is like well I just accidentally got pregnant for the third time lol hope it's a boy!

Yeah... that rarely happens in Asian countries. :grimace:

I think Asian countries haven't been as infected with the Romanticism myth, so I think that helps with that.

Or we gotta always be living with our parents. :D

Well, in Singapore.

Yep. I'm not sure about other similar countries like Korea and Japan tho. But I think it's roughly similar for the more traditional families. Like they only will move to a new house once married. :innocent:

I think that used to be true, but not so much anymore. Especially since no one's getting married in Japan anymore and they're having a population crisis.

But I guess they're not getting accidental children? 🤔🤣

Those are mutually exclusive issues anyway. 🤷

I'm the 'monster cookie' too. I don't know what that is.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Y'all need to post that Monster cookie pic. I'm curious. Is it just a decorative one with googly eyes or something? :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Y'all need to post that Monster cookie pic. I'm curious. Is it just a decorative one with googly eyes or something? :D

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭
    832XG3D.gif
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I can't do one but

'-'
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

I just looked them up. According to one recipe that I saw, Monster cookies are a peanut butter-oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips and M&Ms in them.
    Lyoufln wrote: »

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

I just looked them up. According to one recipe that I saw, Monster cookies are a peanut butter-oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips and M&Ms in them.

Ohhh.
    832XG3D.gif

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

That sounds repulsive.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Why is it that i feel scared to go to the park near our apartment alone, but when i'm going with just me and my sister i'm fine? Like both scenarios my parents aren't there. What the heck is a toddler gonna do in the event i am in an unsafe place
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

These cookies managed to take an unconventional pairing and make it work! Don't be afraid about being a little different, after all it took outside of the box thinking to make these cookies work!

I think I had this the other day and I started to panic cuz I don't know if they were macadamia nuts or walnuts cuz I am allergic to walnuts (I think). Also, cuz the dumb cashier gave me this even tho I said to give me the plain chocolate chip ones like twice. -.-

I got double fudge. The description basically told me I'm lazy and bougie.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    It's Memorial Day here in the US. Honoring and remembering those who paid the ultimate price for our country's freedom.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

That sounds repulsive.

I've never had them, but I like all the ingredients, so I'ld probably like the cookies (if only for the M&Ms).
    Has anyone else here ever had that thing where, like... you're kind of asleep, but also kind of not, but you're still dreaming, and something happens in your dream that involved impact (like you fall over/get hit/etc) and you can actually feel your body jolt? This happens to me every now and then and it's so weird
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

These cookies managed to take an unconventional pairing and make it work! Don't be afraid about being a little different, after all it took outside of the box thinking to make these cookies work!

I think I had this the other day and I started to panic cuz I don't know if they were macadamia nuts or walnuts cuz I am allergic to walnuts (I think). Also, cuz the dumb cashier gave me this even tho I said to give me the plain chocolate chip ones like twice. -.-

Oreo
    Why it reminds me the prank of replacing the cream with toothpaste
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Has anyone else here ever had that thing where, like... you're kind of asleep, but also kind of not, but you're still dreaming, and something happens in your dream that involved impact (like you fall over/get hit/etc) and you can actually feel your body jolt? This happens to me every now and then and it's so weird

Yes. I forget why that is.
    unknown.png
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I got double fudge. The description basically told me I'm lazy and bougie.

I'm surprised I didn't get those.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sounds like a "Petit Mal" seizure. I had those since I was a baby. You better see a doctor! It can cause damage to your brain!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited May 2019

Sounds like a "Petit Mal" seizure. I had those since I was a baby. You better see a doctor! It can cause damage to your brain!

It's just a hypnic jerk, I think. Most people I know get them. I think they're usually harmless unless they happen frequently or other symptoms show too.

It's not a plum.
    unknown.png

I don't think it's a seizure, since it rarely happens, and only when something happens in my dream.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

I don't think it's a seizure, since it rarely happens, and only when something happens in my dream.

Are you speaking of Sleep Paralysis? I get that when I drink, which is part of the reason I don't drink anymore.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh, similar to what happens when your dog is asleep and dreaming?

I wish I could say that it's normal, but because of my seizures, I'm not normal.
    edited May 2019

Are you speaking of Sleep Paralysis? I get that when I drink, which is part of the reason I don't drink anymore.

I thought sleep paralysis was being technically asleep, but aware of your surroundings and seeing things?

Speaking of brain stuff, whenever i go on the swing at our park, if i go too fast i get really dizzy and it feels a little like my brain is just kinda... moving around. I'm seriously getting worried about my health.

edit: This is seeming to happen if i move fast in general. Is it possible there's something seriously wrong? there's so much weird stuff going on with my head i'm really starting to panic.
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited May 2019

The jolt thing is when your blood isn't flowing correctly or like what whoever who said was the hypnic jerk caused by just a muscle twitch. It's normal unless you experience this every day.
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav type of cheese?

Cheddar!
    Interesting how a lot of you like cheddar, it's like my least fav cheese that I've tried. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top