Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    *suddenly ascends from having not posted here all day*

you know, i hate how out of everything i could've been, i had to be me. why couldn't i have been a frog???? frogs are good and i am not.

But frogs eat bugs and stuff. At least you don’t have to eat flies!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member

you know, i hate how out of everything i could've been, i had to be me. why couldn't i have been a frog???? frogs are good and i am not.

How you know frogs are good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Well, they taste good when cooked.
  • Options
    MMX wrote: »

Well, they taste good when cooked.

giphy.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    They taste alright.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    They taste alright.

I can't eat them cuz it's against my religion. XD But I heard they taste like chicken. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Well that's enough of that :grimace:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Y'all remember how great Sims 1 music was. LOL.

b2893176c6f19c57a33df61390b47b77.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    They taste alright.

I can't eat them cuz it's against my religion. XD But I heard they taste like chicken. LOL.

Fun fact: The Catholic church had once declared beavers fish, allowing people to eat them on Fridays during Lent.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Fun fact: The Catholic church had once declared beavers fish, allowing people to eat them on Fridays during Lent.

:O :O :O It's a bird mammal fish. :joy:

Today's Q Q might be another evil one. Maybe, to me at least.
    You can only save from one and the other will vanish: Toast (like the good ol' bread toast with the melted butter/margarine, am I right?) or french toast?

Maybe french toast... But man, I'm gonna miss the saltiness on that bread toast... :(
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

frog is baby
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

I think you're doing a great job at being you.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

frog is baby

Okay, but how about kittens.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

is crying about everything good at being me

frog is baby

Okay, but how about kittens.

you're right....
    i'm gonna be a kitten
    i don't have to do stuff as a kitten
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Me, some days: I'm so tired of getting these headaches whenever I don't eat enough carbs. I wish there is some kinda medication that I can take that actually works...

Google: One way to relieve or prevent the headaches you get when you ate too little carbs is to drink a glass of water with a bit of salt in it.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Yes, you have some anxieties you need help dealing with. But no one is perfect, we are all a work in progress. But you are kind and curious. You like playing the piano, writing stories, learning foreign languages, and playing with your Miis. You have your family and all your friends here who love and care about you. You're doing just fine.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yes, you have some anxieties you need help dealing with. But no one is perfect, we are all a work in progress. But you are kind and curious. You like playing the piano, writing stories, learning foreign languages, and playing with your Miis. You have your family and all your friends here who love and care about you. You're doing just fine.

this honestly made my night
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

this honestly made my night

Good. :heart:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    They taste alright.

You can only save from one and the other will vanish: Toast (like the good ol' bread toast with the melted butter/margarine, am I right?) or french toast?

Maybe french toast... But man, I'm gonna miss the saltiness on that bread toast... :(

I’m saving toast. You can have lots of things on toast.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Toast. I'd rather have waffles or pancakes over French Toast anyway.

Me, some days: I'm so tired of getting these headaches whenever I don't eat enough carbs. I wish there is some kinda medication that I can take that actually works...

Google: One way to relieve or prevent the headaches you get when you ate too little carbs is to drink a glass of water with a bit of salt in it.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb

But I'm trying to lose weight. :bawling:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb

They taste alright.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb

Carbs are not the enemy. In fact, complex carbs are an important part of your diet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb

They taste alright.

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=8174411

Eat the carb

Carbs are not the enemy. In fact, complex carbs are an important part of your diet.

I guess so... THEN WHAT IS THE ENEMY!!?? *waves fist in the air angrily* :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    They taste alright.

Does that include "toast" cooked in a frying pan (grill cheese sandwiches and such)?

Just wondering before I give my answer...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    They taste alright.

Does that include "toast" cooked in a frying pan (grill cheese sandwiches and such)?

Just wondering before I give my answer...

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top