Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

You have a lot of very deep feelings; you might be best described by the sentence “still waters run deep”. Your ideal life includes real bonds that involve true intimacy and honest conversation.

But you’re not about to share that with just anyone. You’ll make anyone’s experience with you a transformative one through your fearless intuition, but they have to earn it.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

"What's your favorite amusement park?"
    Baby, like I know!

Also,we should do a "Are you left or right brained?" quiz tomorrow, cuz I didn't really know.

:D:D:D I think mainly if you are right handed, you are left brained. And vice versa.
    As well a sensitive Scorpio.
    I actually have taken a Natal chart before, my real moon sign is a Gemini.

Also i think it's a scale/posture issue, because suddenly i'm back at 99. I don't think i could've gained 4 pounds in a few hours.

Usually, with my digital scale, I would just put my foot on it first to "turn it on" and when the numbers come up, then only I step with both feet. If I don't do this, the results may be a bit weird sometimes.

That's what I do too. If i don't it'll tell me my weight is E. Whatever that means

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

latest.png?width=206&height=300
    ?

image00.gif

I don't know what that means.
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Helloe people wassup
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

You have a lot of very deep feelings; you might be best described by the sentence “still waters run deep”. Your ideal life includes real bonds that involve true intimacy and honest conversation.

But you’re not about to share that with just anyone. You’ll make anyone’s experience with you a transformative one through your fearless intuition, but they have to earn it.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Also,we should do a "Are you left or right brained?" quiz tomorrow, cuz I didn't really know.

:D:D:D I think mainly if you are right handed, you are left brained. And vice versa.

Also i think it's a scale/posture issue, because suddenly i'm back at 99. I don't think i could've gained 4 pounds in a few hours.

Usually, with my digital scale, I would just put my foot on it first to "turn it on" and when the numbers come up, then only I step with both feet. If I don't do this, the results may be a bit weird sometimes.

That's what I do too. If i don't it'll tell me my weight is E. Whatever that means

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

latest.png?width=206&height=300
    ?

image00.gif

I don't know what that means.

zonb6gwb6er11.jpg?overlay-align=bottom,left&overlay-pad=8,16&crop=480:251.308900524,smart&overlay-height=0.10&overlay=%2Fv9vyirk6hl221.png%3Fs%3Db466421949eb723078743745ce6421609d7a9c66&width=480&height=251.308900524&auto=webp&s=fe2b4a95a0c5470d8aaa91b7318afffa0b26b13d
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    Senpai Dylan, why you so precious? 😭😭😭
    55LJgQ0.jpg

Dylan looks 100% cuter with dark hair. And I'm not totally biased or anything.

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G

E for Ernie.
    832XG3D.gif
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G

E for Ernie.

E for EYYY MACARENA
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G

E for Ernie.

E for EYYY MACARENA

E for eh.
    832XG3D.gif
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G

E for Ernie.

E for EYYY MACARENA

E for eh.

E for Eeyore
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    55LJgQ0.jpg

He does. 😊
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm a sensitive Scorpio.

Me? Sensitive? LOL.

Baby, like I know!

Error, my child.

No. i am E.

E for excellent. 😂

E for E G G

E for Ernie.

E for EYYY MACARENA

E for eh.

E for Eeyore

E for eek I just read Flowers for Algernon and it made me cry.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today is Bake The Cookies day, which also means I get blast my music playlist out loud for the whole house to suffer!
    832XG3D.gif
    My phone keeps dying at 20-40% battery. Most times it'll do the normal alert me at 15% battery thing but other times when it gets to at least 40% it'll just die suddenly. I don't know what's going on.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    My phone keeps dying at 20-40% battery. Most times it'll do the normal alert me at 15% battery thing but other times when it gets to at least 40% it'll just die suddenly. I don't know what's going on.

It's getting old. When I replaced my HTC One with my Pixel, it was dying at 80% battery.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you right or left brained? https://braintest.sommer-sommer.com/en/

I use my brain almost equally.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I try to think, but nothing happens.
    :confused:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

I use my brain almost equally as well.

I was certain i'd get right brained though lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I am overwhelmingly right-brained
    Y'all, where the heckin freck is @Nani kitten? I keep on thinking she's bound to turn up, but I've haven't seen her. And I just stalked her profile and it says she hasn't been on since the 8th. :worried:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Y'all, where the heckin freck is @Nani kitten? I keep on thinking she's bound to turn up, but I've haven't seen her. And I just stalked her profile and it says she hasn't been on since the 8th. :worried:

Are you asking for Nani or you just wanna see her cat? I'm confusion.
    832XG3D.gif

Are you asking for Nani or you just wanna see her cat? I'm confusion.

For Nani. I'd also be interested in seeing her cat though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    While I'm batch baking and waiting to make my meringue, I'mma just post this here...

I drew a dude in glasses again! <3
    lXVNeIV.jpg

Inspired by the singer from Imminence. I think he looks adorable with the glasses and suspenders. 🤗
    frA4l5W.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    While I'm batch baking and waiting to make my meringue, I'mma just post this here...

lXVNeIV.jpg

Inspired by the singer from Imminence. I think he looks adorable with the glasses and suspenders. 🤗
    frA4l5W.gif

homgaaah, help I'm falling

:love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

lXVNeIV.jpg

frA4l5W.gif

hqdefault.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

lXVNeIV.jpg

frA4l5W.gif

hqdefault.jpg

And I don't want to?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited May 2019

lXVNeIV.jpg

frA4l5W.gif

😍😍😍

He’s so cute!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top