Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Why is the only one new post here....? Where is everyone?!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    *Ghost noise*
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »
    *Ghost noise*

Wooooo.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

This thread has been really dead lately :c
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

This thread has been really dead lately :c

Yeah... 🤕
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    hello civilians
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    hello civilians

hello fellow civilian
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Have'nt been here in forever. Who won?

Lluvia.

Today's Q Q is:
    Which Famous Inventor Do You Share An IQ With? Though, I think it's more like 'which inventor you are most likely like', instead of IQ-wise cuz this ain't an IQ test. XD

You share an IQ with Nikola Tesla, known as being "married" to his work. He was completely devoted to success as an inventor and even abstained from marriage in order to stay focused.

Nikola Tesla
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    citysimmer wrote: »
    hello civilians

*Netizens
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

I'm under a tornado warning.

I've got my 5 bicycles secured as well as I could, and I have emptied my waste tanks. Currently, I'm charging my phone... just in case.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I recently was looking for a program to use for writing (because i noticed that if i'm using my normal writing blogs, it never comes out good enough). I found a program i like using but it seems Google kept a history of my looking for a program because i'm getting countless ads for ProWritingAid. Like pretty much every ad on Youtube.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you can ask your pet one question and get an answer (in English), what would it be?

Who's the better owner, me or Mom? XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I very rarely drink soda. Last time I did was several years ago. Well I decided to just drink a regular coca cola earlier and now I have the worst stomachache and I’m even vomiting. I was in the middle of sleeping too since I need to get up early tomorrow but now I’ll probably be stuck with an aching stomach for the entire night.
    Ugh, i have so much to do by Sunday. I wouldn't be worried if i didn't have to go to the grocery store tomorrow which really gets in the way.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Astreon wrote: »
    I very rarely drink soda. Last time I did was several years ago. Well I decided to just drink a regular coca cola earlier and now I have the worst stomachache and I’m even vomiting. I was in the middle of sleeping too since I need to get up early tomorrow but now I’ll probably be stuck with an aching stomach for the entire night.

I'm so sorry. :(
    832XG3D.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you can ask your pet one question and get an answer (in English), what would it be?

A ruffly (see what I did there?) similar question, just me or Agua. Or whether he is fed up of me accidentally kicking him in the face.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

I've got my 5 bicycles secured as well as I could, and I have emptied my waste tanks. Currently, I'm charging my phone... just in case.

Stay safe.
    Today's Q Q is:

Um... on for each animal? If not, I'd probably ask Avalon if her toe/claw hurts her. Or ask Argos if his back is alright or something.

Sorry to hear that.
    Ugh, i have so much to do by Sunday. I wouldn't be worried if i didn't have to go to the grocery store tomorrow which really gets in the way.

Me too. It's Easter and my birthday.

I'm having pomegranate cake!!
    unknown.png
    Stomach is fine now. I think I puked all the pain out, then made some hot chocolate to warm my stomach. Now I just wish I had more time to sleep since I only got about 3 hours in, but no point sleeping now since I should be up in an hour anyway.

Stay safe.
    Today's Q Q is:

Um... on for each animal? If not, I'd probably ask Avalon if her toe/claw hurts her. Or ask Argos if his back is alright or something.

Sorry to hear that.

Ooh, happy birthday!
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh I totally missed that. Happy birthday Zinnia! Hope you have a good one.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited April 2019
    Happy birthday!

I'm kind of a zombie today
    Thank you storm who woke me up at 3 am.

I fell back asleep at 5 am, I'm as active as a vegetable today
    Post edited by nani on
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

There's a leak in my bedroom's roof. It's not raining but there's still water. I just want someone to come fix this already before it makes me any more anxious.

Stay safe.
    Today's Q Q is:

Sorry to hear that.

Ooh, happy birthday!

Happy birthday Zinnia!!!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Stay safe.
    Today's Q Q is:

Sorry to hear that.

Happy birthday!!

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Happy Birthday!!!

On an unrelated note, it’s actually sunny for once.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Zinniavanilla

Happy B'day! I hope you have a great day today!

Thankfully, the storms just gave us downpour rain and lots of lightning and thunder. No funnel clouds in my area, thank GOD!

Enjoy your birthday! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top