February 14 - It's Friday. What does that mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Where do i uninstall panic attacks

    If you find, tell me
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

    tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    Me when i'm in a bad mood and feel like i hate my OCs: maybe i should just rewrite the story so they end up dying.
    Me to me after i've calmed down: you fool. you heathen. you think you can kill something that cannot die.
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    Where do i uninstall panic attacks

    Go to Control Panel and go to Uninstall a Program.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Where do i uninstall panic attacks

    Go to Control Panel and go to Uninstall a Program.

    I tried, it gave me an error message that said "This program is built into the device and cannot be uninstalled" :(
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Where do i uninstall panic attacks

    Go to Control Panel and go to Uninstall a Program.

    I tried, it gave me an error message that said "This program is built into the device and cannot be uninstalled" :(

    Get a new Operating System.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Where do i uninstall panic attacks

    Go to Control Panel and go to Uninstall a Program.

    I tried, it gave me an error message that said "This program is built into the device and cannot be uninstalled" :(

    Get a new Operating System.

    If only. :lol:
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Which decade do you feel you most belong in? (It can be before you were born)


    The 2000's!!! Especially the early 2000's. Those were some simpler times. Hahahaa. Some of the fashion stuff is good too. Some are questionable but they're simple and not fancy pancy. I like that. :P

    4890's

    Why so?

    Because yes.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,319 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Which decade do you feel you most belong in? (It can be before you were born)


    The 2000's!!! Especially the early 2000's. Those were some simpler times. Hahahaa. Some of the fashion stuff is good too. Some are questionable but they're simple and not fancy pancy. I like that. :P

    4890's

    Why so?

    Because yes.

    I agree
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg



  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    Even though it's still Sunday i decided to get a head start on my schoolwork.
    Starting a new book (grade 3)
    Prepare for me to come in here asking for help about stuff :lol:
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    Even though it's still Sunday i decided to get a head start on my schoolwork.
    Starting a new book (grade 3)
    Prepare for me to come in here asking for help about stuff :lol:

    Wait, are you actually enrolled in school already or what?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Even though it's still Sunday i decided to get a head start on my schoolwork.
    Starting a new book (grade 3)
    Prepare for me to come in here asking for help about stuff :lol:

    Wait, are you actually enrolled in school already or what?

    No i'm still homeschooled right now. Still hoping i stay homeschooled. I'm just going through schoolwork books to catch up.
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Even though it's still Sunday i decided to get a head start on my schoolwork.
    Starting a new book (grade 3)
    Prepare for me to come in here asking for help about stuff :lol:

    Wait, are you actually enrolled in school already or what?

    No i'm still homeschooled right now. Still hoping i stay homeschooled. I'm just going through schoolwork books to catch up.

    Oh okay. Well, if you need any help, I'm always here. But I might also be a bit rusty. LOL.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Even though it's still Sunday i decided to get a head start on my schoolwork.
    Starting a new book (grade 3)
    Prepare for me to come in here asking for help about stuff :lol:

    Wait, are you actually enrolled in school already or what?

    No i'm still homeschooled right now. Still hoping i stay homeschooled. I'm just going through schoolwork books to catch up.

    Oh okay. Well, if you need any help, I'm always here. But I might also be a bit rusty. LOL.

    Thanks ^^
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    edited April 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    why am i so obsessed with Vocaloids
    especially Gumi
    she's just so... good
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    *shrugs* Never tasted either so i can't answer that.
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    Minty, your fav:
    FNP8EO5.gif4Rhvpa4.gif
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    Sugar water. Sugar water.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

    tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    nani wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    Sugar water. Sugar water.

    Have you ever tasted sugar with water before? Just curious. Meaning not like a Coke, or fruit juice. Just straight up granulated sugar with plain water. :D
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • SereneMossSereneMoss Posts: 34 Member
    hey all
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    SereneMoss wrote: »
    hey all

    Hello. What's up?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    Sugar water. Sugar water.

    Have you ever tasted sugar with water before? Just curious. Meaning not like a Coke, or fruit juice. Just straight up granulated sugar with plain water. :D

    I did, salt is so much worse
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

    tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    SereneMoss wrote: »
    hey all

    Hello. What's up?

    I know this isn’t for me, but the sky.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,901 Member
    nani wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    Sugar water. Sugar water.

    Have you ever tasted sugar with water before? Just curious. Meaning not like a Coke, or fruit juice. Just straight up granulated sugar with plain water. :D

    I did, salt is so much worse

    Psh, okay then. XD
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    SereneMoss wrote: »
    hey all

    Hello. What's up?

    I know this isn’t for me, but the sky.

    OH MY GOD. GET OUT.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 5,949 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

    Would you rather have every liquid taste like salt water or have every liquid taste like sugar water?

    Y'all know my answer to this one. I also tried sugar water (like literally just sugar and plain water) when I was a kid and it was horrible. I wanted to puke. XD

    Sugar water.

    Kinda odd coincidence, since today is the 107 anniversary of the Titanic sinking
    STEAL FROM ME, AND YOU'VE STOLEN TWICE
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    *sits on the ground in sad*
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top