Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What is a song you wished you wrote? It can be a movie sountrack or a video game soundtrack (yes, I'm looking at you, Zinnia).

Pieces by Sum 41. One of my fav songs ever. Everybody in the world needs to listen to this song at least once in their life. :tired_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7ctqcWxyM

Make Me Feel by Janelle Monae
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    nani wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Can anyone (mostly nani) suggest an interesting French city that I could do my project on?

Any city can be interesting, depends what you're looking for ? History wise ? Fashion wise ? Wine ?

Um... maybe something like culture? I have literally no ideas 😅

Lots of songs. My songwriting skills need work
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    There's only 290 days until Christmas
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Did another Draw in Your Own Style challenge. XD Pretty much the only times you see my drawing a lady is from these challenges. :P The next one I'm participating in is a guy tho, so yay. LOL.

I tried doing something different here which is painting over my sketch layer which I didn't do before last time. 🙈 It is surprisingly not too bad and saves a bit of time. :D

8KSEmUC.jpg
    cf2izz6.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited March 2019
    Can anyone (mostly nani) suggest an interesting French city that I could do my project on?

Any city can be interesting, depends what you're looking for ? History wise ? Fashion wise ? Wine ?

Uh. Define "culture" cause that's vague 😂 sorry I'm not really helping
    If you just want a city uh idk
    Paris ? Marseille ? Bordeaux ? Orleans ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

My last 4 brain cells during an exam.
    tumblr_po5bnie0ew1twqee4o1_540.gif
    tumblr_po5bnie0ew1twqee4o2_540.gif
    832XG3D.gif

What wouldn’t bore people. Something vibrant, that I would enjoy learning about. Culture that involves certain traditions, clothing, that sort of thing
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Ugh! I'm tired! :tired_face: Daylight savings time ALWAYS kills me - losing the hour of sleep! It'll be about a week before I can be "normal" again!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Ugh! I'm tired! :tired_face: Daylight savings time ALWAYS kills me - losing the hour of sleep! It'll be about a week before I can be "normal" again!

Hang on, what? Are we behind?

What wouldn’t bore people. Something vibrant, that I would enjoy learning about. Culture that involves certain traditions, clothing, that sort of thing

I-uh i don't know about that sort of thing.
    Some parts of France used to have traditional clothing and dances but it's old and i don't know about those or if that's what you're looking for. Alsace, Bretagne (those are not city they are region but that's as far as i can help you)

I'm very sorry 😩

edited March 2019

Some parts of France used to have traditional clothing and dances but it's old and i don't know about those or if that's what you're looking for. Alsace, Bretagne (those are not city they are region but that's as far as i can help you)

I'm very sorry 😩

Thank you for the help. It needs to get started today and my mind is totally gone. I would rather not do Paris, as everyone else will probably do that 🙄

I also need to think of a way to present the information. Model is out of the question, but I don’t want to do something plain because there’s a chance to win an amazon gift card 😓😥😰

Also, does anyone know how to do a French braid without killing your arms?

I'm very sorry 😩

Thank you for the help. It needs to get started today and my mind is totally gone. I would rather not do Paris, as everyone else will probably do that 🙄

I also need to think of a way to present the information. Model is out of the question, but I don’t want to do something plain because there’s a chance to win an amazon gift card 😓😥😰

A braid behind your back ? Its hard to do it by yoursef when you have long hair.
    But if you do a braid that goes to rest on your shoulder its not so hard. Do you know how to braid ?

I'm very sorry 😩

A braid behind your back ? Its hard to do it by yoursef when you have long hair.
    But if you do a braid that goes to rest on your shoulder its not so hard. Do you know how to braid ?

Yep 👍

I'm very sorry 😩

Yep 👍

So do you need help for doing it behind your back?

I'm very sorry 😩

Yep 👍

So do you need help for doing it behind your back?

Yes. My hair is also extremely silky, therefore rather slippy. It’s easy to brush but can be difficult to braid 😔
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

I live in Virginia (Eastern Standard Time). Don't know your home state/country already did the "Spring Forward" on your clocks already.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

I live in Virginia (Eastern Standard Time). Don't know your home state/country already did the "Spring Forward" on your clocks already.

I think we might be yet to do it
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    *internal screaming*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    First, Target gets rid of Nick & Nora. Now they've gotten rid of Nite Nite Munki Munki. I'm outraged! OUTRAGED, I SAY! :rage:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    First, Target gets rid of Nick & Nora. Now they've gotten rid of Nite Nite Munki Munki. I'm outraged! OUTRAGED, I SAY! :rage:

No offence, but you sound a bit crazy. Nite Nite Munki Munki 😆

No offence, but you sound a bit crazy. Nite Nite Munki Munki 😆

No offense but you sound a bit crazy for over thinking a brand name. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited March 2019
    IT WONT STOP HURTING

Someone make it stop 😭
    Post edited by gameplay9098 on
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Guess who, once again, burned a bunch of sugar in an attempt to make caramel? :sunglasses:

It smells like burning.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited March 2019
    It's so cold next to this fan

i forgot it was daylight savings time (or is it over? idk) and i got confused as to why it's 6:19 pm and still daylight
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

I'm very sorry 😩

It's not that hard. I have long hair; you just bring the hair over your head and forward. That's how I do it. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top