Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I kind of write in cursive, I guess? It’s more a scrawled mess that some people can’t read 😅
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Cursive is useful if you want to write fast, like for notes and stuff. Or fancy signatures

Otherwise it's a block print world out there
    DeKay wrote: »
    If you also write in cursive, it becomes natural to write from upper left to lower right first too

I write cursive. Somewhat. My handwriting is like half cursive, half normal. But I'm also lefthanded so I defy this practice. 😂

A LEFTY???!!??! HEATHEN!!!!

I'm a witch. 👌
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Cursive is useful if you want to write fast, like for notes and stuff. Or fancy signatures

If you also write in cursive, it becomes natural to write from upper left to lower right first too

I write cursive. Somewhat. My handwriting is like half cursive, half normal. But I'm also lefthanded so I defy this practice. 😂

I'm a witch. 👌

You know a spell that can help people stop procrastinating? It would be really useful. I’ll pay you in gold coins 🏅 (imagine that’s a gold coin, I couldn’t find any emojis)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I'm a witch. 👌

Witches GP confirmed
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    LluviaRain wrote: »

I'm a witch. 👌

You know a spell that can help people stop procrastinating? It would be really useful. I’ll pay you in gold coins 🏅 (imagine that’s a gold coin, I couldn’t find any emojis)

I'm not that kinda witch. I'm more of a I put a curse on you kinda witch.
    832XG3D.gif

I'm a witch. 👌

Well too bad. Any curses that make you stop procrastinating? (probably not, but I may as well try)

I'm a witch. 👌

Well too bad. Any curses that make you stop procrastinating? (probably not, but I may as well try)

Nope, just put your phone away.
    😂
    832XG3D.gif

I'm a witch. 👌

Nope, just put your phone away.
    😂

😒
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Something like that almost happened before.

I feel really bad posting, but what happened?

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.

It was actually only a few days.

Cuz I'm petty..... #neverforget

Oh my God, stop being so petty. :D You gotta be like me. I don't even care if I win or not. I'm just here to spam my fav band guys/characters/actors. :joy:

I'll be petty til the day I die 💀

No, honestly I don't even care. I already had my win anyway. She was just such a tu rd about it. 😒

Oh, you won the last time, is it? XD I forgot.

Today's Q Q is:
    Just a random one today. How do you write X? Colored arrow goes first.
    8801002-6615943-Which_way_A_viral_graphic_shows_eight_different_ways_to_draw_the-a-20_1548099149309.jpg

5 or 7

I’m left handed too! Do you write your w backwards?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    All the lefties are here today aren’t they 😆 Anyone else? Any ambidextrous people? Because if so, teach me your tricks 😛
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.

Oh my God, stop being so petty. :D You gotta be like me. I don't even care if I win or not. I'm just here to spam my fav band guys/characters/actors. :joy:

No, honestly I don't even care. I already had my win anyway. She was just such a tu rd about it. 😒

Today's Q Q is:
    8801002-6615943-Which_way_A_viral_graphic_shows_eight_different_ways_to_draw_the-a-20_1548099149309.jpg

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

5 or 7

No, I write it from left to right.
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    All the lefties are here today aren’t they 😆 Anyone else? Any ambidextrous people? Because if so, teach me your tricks 😛

I'm right handed and I tried to start writing with my left hand once but it was too hard.

My grandma could write with both hands because her family thought left handed people were evil or something and taught her to use her right
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I can't write in cursive...

Good. Typing is a far more useful skill.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    citysimmer wrote: »

I'm right handed and I tried to start writing with my left hand once but it was too hard.

My grandma could write with both hands because her family thought left handed people were evil or something and taught her to use her right

They’re not evil... well at least last time I checked. DeKay, Charlie, are you hiding something?
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

*Raises left hand*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I can't write in cursive...

Good. Typing is a far more useful skill.

😐
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

*Raises left hand*

Anyone else? You better not be scheming up anything 😠
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

X: 3 or 8, mostly 8

Yes, that I do.

Another lefty who defies cursives here.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    citysimmer wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

I didnt read the numbers. Nvm i'm 6
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    The lefties are taking over! 😱 There’s so many 😆
    edited February 2019
    Ahh my birthday is so close ;-;

I wonder what Rihanna got me this year