Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I neeeeeeed to get 25 points, plz donate, I will twerk XD

Requesting likes is against the rules, fyi.

Bruh, this forum had become so strict these few days when you were gone. The other time, Bella's and my posts got deleted. I can't remember if you were there at that time. Hmm, maybe you were or you just went on hibernation. But yeah.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Bruh, this forum had become so strict these few days when you were gone. The other time, Bella's and my posts got deleted. I can't remember if you were there at that time. Hmm, maybe you were or you just went on hibernation. But yeah.

I saw that when I came back. So strange. But we've dealt with over reacting on here before. :/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    oh sorry didn't know. ill be more careful next time.

anyways another shout out to... me!
    HELLO I AM YOUR HOST YANDERE-CHAN WITH EYEPATCH

I saw that when I came back. So strange. But we've dealt with over reacting on here before. :/

Yeah, and it was only cuz she said, "Why are people so mean?" And I said, "Cuz they can and they will." LOL. It's not even over reacting.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    this is simmer
    simmer says hi
    simmer says clap your hands
    oops, simmer died!

trololoololol
    this is simmer
    simmer says hi
    oops, simmer died!

trololoololol

Hi.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    this is simmer
    simmer says hi
    oops, simmer died!

trololoololol

Rest In Pepperoni
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    dun dun duuuuuun *dramatic music plays*

idk im bored ._.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited October 2018
    Today's Q Q of the day is:

Do you have any ghost stories or any weird encounters to share?

One time I was playing with some kittens outside the school library cuz the mom brought the kittens into the book drop. And then there was this abandoned acrylic waterbottle at a bench in front of me and all of a sudden the bottle just hit the balcony that's like 5m away from it like someone just had a tantrum and threw it. XD

And there was no one there cuz it was a school break. And I don't think a strong win could have done that either and the place was a bit closed so I don't think any wind would have blown it.

I checked to see if there was anything but there wasn't anything or any sound. 🙃

I lived in a house where there was a murder 30 years before we were there. And in another house I lived in I'm told there was/is a board in the attic they kept the body of a girl on when it was too cold to dig in the soil during winter. Farm houses are the worst.

I don't know if those count.
    unknown.png

One time I was playing with some kittens outside the school library cuz the mom brought the kittens into the book drop. And then there was this abandoned acrylic waterbottle at a bench in front of me and all of a sudden the bottle just hit the balcony that's like 5m away from it like someone just had a tantrum and threw it. XD

And there was no one there cuz it was a school break. And I don't think a strong win could have done that either and the place was a bit closed so I don't think any wind would have blown it.

I checked to see if there was anything but there wasn't anything or any sound. 🙃

I lived in a house where there was a murder 30 years before we were there. And in another house I lived in I'm told there was/is a board in the attic they kept the body of a girl on when it was too cold to dig in the soil during winter. Farm houses are the worst.

Well, if there's no spoopy encounters from that, those don't count. XD Maybe they just told those stories to scare you?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    creepy boi.

I don't know what to do with mah life help mehhhh
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Well, if there's no spoopy encounters from that, those don't count. XD Maybe they just told those stories to scare you?

No, I don't know about the body one. But I've read about the murder before, I know that one is true.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    creepy boi.

I don't know what to do with mah life help mehhhh

Mood
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

No, I don't know about the body one. But I've read about the murder before, I know that one is true.

I see. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif

Yeah, and it was only cuz she said, "Why are people so mean?" And I said, "Cuz they can and they will." LOL. It's not even over reacting.

I know, I didn't mean you or Bella...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Yeah, I know. I was just saying they are deleting non overreacting posts too. 😖
    FwDXXd5.gif

Oh, ok. Yeah. This is basically turning into grape juice town... 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Hahaha. Sour plum town.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    i want some freshavacodo right now

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Ew.

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷

I see that you've realized we can use our own emojis now. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

Ew.

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷

i will fite you if you think avacado is bad (jk)

Ew.

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷

No, I was using personal emojis a while ago.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Ew.

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷

I'm allergic to it. 😐
    FwDXXd5.gif

Ew.

Hahaha. Sour plum town.

🍷🍷🍷

I'm allergic to it. 😐

oh

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top