Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you guys think The Sims 5 will be?

GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
I often think about it. I hope they really flesh out the Sims this time. Make them more intelligent and unique from each other. I also hope we have more freedom to be creative (CAW, CASt, Building/Buymode).

Of course I do wonder about how the graphics will look. I hope that EA gives the Devs more freedom, more resources, more time to create that perfect Sims game. I know what is perfect is a personal preference, but I think we can agree on certain things that will greatly improve the game.

I hope they are working on it now. lol

Anyway how do you think the game will look like? I wonder what kind of art style they are going for this time.
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• Options
    staciepandastaciepanda Posts: 20 Member
    I really hope they bring in pets, cause there has always been rumours about it happening in Sims 4 but no signs of it yet so i really hope it happens in sims 5.
    I also want the children to age by year instead of child, toddler then skipping to YA Teen.
    Also more jobs for the GET TO WORK pack, like a vets or a dentist or a proferssor, wouldnt it be awesome if we could interact with the criminal job?
  • Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    It will have my Bob & Beau in it!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    Due to how poorly the Sims 4 has done compared with past iterations and the push toward mobile/pay-to-play gaming, I don't think there will even be a Sims 5.
    I really hope they bring in pets, cause there has always been rumours about it happening in Sims 4 but no signs of it yet

@staciepanda There's been quite a bit of evidence of Pets and many people believe Pets will be the next EP. Check here and here.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻