Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor Temporary Discussion

THIS IS NOW THE TEMPORARY DISCUSSION FOR THE ROYAL BACHELOR

Right now, we're on hiatus until further notice. Sorry for the disruption, I didn't intend for this to happen, but for now we'll have to make do with what we have.

Hey, there! Prince Stellan is looking for twelve lovely ladies to vie for his heart in the royal palace. His good friend and royal adviser PrincessSimcess is looking for YOUR girls and your designs to be featured in the competition!
Rules:
Must be female sim, young adult or adult.
Include info in the following format:

Your ID:
Name of Sim:
Hair Colour:
Traits:
Aspiraton (if any):
Any skills:
Backstory:
Picture if possible:

Also, your sim will be sharing a room with one other girl. The pairs will be selected at a later date, but you can still design your half of the room! You can find 'Basic Princess Room' on the gallery or search my ID, 13jordyrox.
Here are the requirements for the room:
- You may change the colour of the bed and the end tables, but may not change their layout. (If you'd like to delete an end table, go ahead. Any decorations can be added on the table.)
- You must have a vanity from Vintage Glamour somewhere in the room. (if you don't own this SP, just leave a small space empty and I'll put one in)
- The walls and flooring cannot be changed, HOWEVER: the wall behind the bed can be changed into a "feature wall" of sorts - any wallpaper is allowed for this one wall. Rugs are allowed as well)
- Move Objects On can be used, and is encouraged!
- Now that the wall to either the right or left of the bed (depending on what side of the room your sim will be placed) will be destroyed to make it a combined room when finished, so try to place posters/clocks/etc on one side wall and not the other. If need be, I'll transfer the posters to all one wall, so don't worry too much.
- Anything else your sim desires can be placed on your side of the room! Desks, easels, bookshelves, chess boards, whatever your sim wants. (Just note that these activities are also available around the palace, so if you can't fit it in, your sim will still have access to it.
- Please post a picture of the room once you're done (if you can - I know what it's like to be a new member!)
- Please hashtag your room design with #PrincessSimcess so I can access it quickly.

Thanks, and best of luck to your girls!

Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Also, you don't have to design the room if you don't want to. I can design it based off of what you've told me about your Sim - no worries!

• LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    Do you have all packs?
    I accidentally @ instead of # but the household is lady alexandria hadley
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Must be female sim, young adult or adult.
    Must they be human? Or can they have secrets? (aka can they be alien or vampires in disguise?)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    To answer a few questions: I have GTW and vintage glamour, but that's it unfortunately. Feel free to use as much CC as you want, though! (As long as you can link it to me).
    Yes, there can be aliens! (No vamps though, as I don't have the pack)

To answer a few questions: I have GTW and vintage glamour, but that's it unfortunately. Feel free to use as much CC as you want, though! (As long as you can link it to me).

Well I may resubmit my sim. I used stuff from packs you don't have
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

Well I may resubmit my sim. I used stuff from packs you don't have

No problem! Resubmit if you want, or I can redress her while staying as true to her initial clothes as possible. (And again, CC is fine if you need more variety! I know how hard it is to have to only use a few packs when you have a ton yourself)

• kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    This sounds cool. I've always wanted to participate in one of these but I always notice the thread too late.
    This sounds cool. I've always wanted to participate in one of these but I always notice the thread too late.

Well you're certainly not too late now, so go ahead and enter a sim if you'd like!

edited February 2017
    Origin ID: kirasososweet
    Name of Sim: Yasmine Connors
    Eye Color: light brown
    Hair Color: black
    Traits: Romantic, Foodie, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Any skills: Baking (10) Charisma (7) Cooking (10) Gourmet Cooking (10) and Logic (10)
    Backstory: Yasmine Connors is the biracial daughter of Robert Connors (American) and Jiya Chopra (Indian). Both parents are extremely successful in their respective fields and have accumulated a lot of wealth for themselves. They intend for their children to do the same for themselves and raised Yasmine to be independent and driven. She worked hard throughout her younger years not settling to anything less than the absolute best. Sadly this caused her to miss out on many of the social experiences others her age have had. She has finally reached the top of her career as the CEO of a multibillion dollar corporation and she feels it is finally time for her to put just as much work into her personal life.
    [img][/img]bf64e833-4c2a-43c1-8112-cb24450a852c_zps0lvrqfkw.png

Post edited by kirasososweet on
    edited February 2017
    [img][/img]210249dc-0d5f-4ae9-a231-1ea04479aac4_zps5vorevff.png
    Post edited by kirasososweet on
    @PrincessSimcess I'll stick to the packs you have. I'll give it a go tomorrow, I have the day off.
    Your ID: kirasososweet
    Name of Sim: Yasmine Connors
    Eye Color: light brown
    Hair Color: black
    Traits: Romantic, Foodie, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Any skills: Baking (10) Charisma (7) Cooking (10) Gourmet Cooking (10) and Logic (10)
    Backstory: Yasmine Connors is the biracial daughter of Robert Connors (American) and Jiya Chopra (Indian). Both parents are extremely successful in their respective fields and have accumulated a lot of wealth for themselves. They intend for their children to do the same for themselves and raised Yasmine to be independent and driven. She worked hard throughout her younger years not settling to anything less than the absolute best. Sadly this caused her to miss out on many of the social experiences others her age have had. She has finally reached the top of her career as the CEO of a multibillion dollar corporation and she feels it is finally time for her to put just as much work into her personal life.
    [img][/img]bf64e833-4c2a-43c1-8112-cb24450a852c_zps0lvrqfkw.png

Love her!

• kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Sounds interesting!
    I wonder if there is a photo of Prince Stellan?
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'll be back (Bach).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Your ID: ILIKEcantalope
    Name of Sim: Ming Wu
    Eye Colour: brown
    Hair Colour: also brown
    Traits: outgoing, self-assured, genious
    Aspiraton (if any): party animal
    Any skills: none
    Backstory: Ming was tired of the stereotype, you know the one. The one that says all Asians are smart and really good at math and other things like that. She was tired of it from as early as she can remember. Her parents were the stereotype. Strict Asian parents, do your homework, practice the violin, why did you get a B on your math test???? You know, normal parent stuff. Ming hated every minute of it. She HATED the violin (awful nasty screeching instrument), really never liked math, and okay okay she was always smart but that's not who she wanted to be. So as soon as she got the chance she rebelled. Tattoos, loud music, skipping classes, normal rebel things. Her parents kept bugging her about finding a husband so she gave it some thought. What would they hate more than anything??? Her looking for love on television!! Ming is rarely ever seen without her signature turquoise glasses. Maybe Ming won't fit in with the other girls. But she sure wouldn't mind raising hell!

Picture if possible
    32984516745_620b196b87_b.jpg
    32984516045_62ca26964c_b.jpg

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Who is Prince Stellan? Where can I find him?

The Sims Game
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited February 2017
    Your ID: STormyweather43
    Name of Sim: Raina Marroquin
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: red this hair is by Anto here is the link http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1358701
    Traits: creative, family oriented, good
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Any skills: cooking 3, baking 3, charisma 5, comedy 2, fishing 1, gardening 2, fitness 1, handiness 1, painting 6, writing 7

02-19-17_12-17-45nbspAM_zpsvsrydmcl.png

Backstory: Raina's parents Kiana (mother), and Enzo (father) were of royalty. Her father was a rich rajah, and Raina was denied nothing. When she was born her parents knew she was going to be endowed with great beauty, and was special. They betrothed her at birth to a prince of a neighboring kingdom, but the father of the prince died when Raina was 8, and that country fell into chaos. The prince was deposed and killed. The new ruler being a tyrant and greedy raided Raina's father's kingdom. Raina and her parents had to flee for their lives. They had to change their identities, and now they were living in a strange land in genteel poverty.

Her mother who had always had servants to wait on them now had no clue how to take care of herself or her family. She knew she needed to learn not only for herself, but Raina had to learn as well. The mother found a lady who knew their real identities unbeknownst to the queen, to tutor Raina and her in all things of the household, and in things necessary for survival like how to grow plants. This lady was willing to do it for free being sympathetic to the now deposed queen.

Raina hated the domestic lessons feeling this work was beneath her but relished the book learning her tutor was giving her on the western teachings like science, math, geography and others on the sly. Raina tolerated the others so her mother would not get suspicious. If her mother found out the tutor was teaching her book learning she would be fired, and the lessons would stop. She had never known there was such a world she never knew about. She was an apt pupil, and was forever grateful to her tutor for opening it up for her.

How she had hated to say goodbye to her tutor a year ago when her mother deemed she was old enough to continue to learn on her own. She was glad now she had not stayed a princess. She would have been relegated to a life of luxury and uselessness like her mother had been and not been able to learn all those wonderful things.

Raina had grown not only in beauty, but intelligence and grace. Raina was now 19 years old with no certain future. She had no prospects for marriage being poor and her tutor's lessons on the western stuff had been limited, and she didn't know how to continue to learn more or what was left to learn.

Her parents feeling their duty was done toward their daughter now she was grown, were feeble and near death. She suspected they had only hung on this long for her sake as their lives were intolerable since they had lost the kingdom.

What would she do now? Should she go back home and try to win her country back if she could get the support of the people to free them from the dictator's cruelty and rule as their queen, or should she carve her own path in life? Should Raina find her prince and willingly give up her bright future to become a princess once again? What is in store for this extraordinary girl?
    @Colorist40 super cool background story. Very detailed.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    @Colorist40 super cool background story. Very detailed.

Thanks I like to give my sims a story it makes them more interesting to me.
    My ID: KBnCB
    Name: Alexandria Hadley
    Eye Color: Brown, kept changing from hazel
    Hair Color: Black
    Traits: Family Oriented, Outgoing, Foodie
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Skills: Baking (8), Cooking (8), Gourmet Cooking (7), Painting (5), Photography (5), Piano (9), Singing (6), Violin (7), Wellness (9), and Writing (7)...wellness could be cheated to fitness. I edited this sim in CAS after finding out which packs you have but I didn't change her skills.

Lady Alexandria Hadley grew up in the Royal Court, eldest daughter of a Duke. Alex received the best education and enjoyed an idyllic childhood. Not satisfied with the stereotypical life of a Lady Alex enrolled in culinary school in France. After earning her Grand Diplôma Alex decided to travel the world for a bit. She took to photography rather quickly and made good money selling her photos. Alex also studied yoga and meditation while in Asia. While making her was back home to further her culinary education Alex started to feel like something big was waiting for her but she couldn't figure out what. Alex met up with a cousin in Germany and heard all about Prince Stellan and his search for love. She figured even if the Prince didn't turn out to be her true love, it would at least be a great experience.

Alex%20closeup.png Alex%20full.png
    I'll be releasing a photo of Prince Stellan along with his traits after all the girls have been submitted - I want it to be as fair as possible!

Your ID: ILIKEcantalope
    Name of Sim: Ming Wu
    Eye Colour: brown
    Hair Colour: also brown
    Traits: outgoing, self-assured, genious
    Aspiraton (if any): party animal
    Any skills: none
    Backstory: Ming was tired of the stereotype, you know the one. The one that says all Asians are smart and really good at math and other things like that. She was tired of it from as early as she can remember. Her parents were the stereotype. Strict Asian parents, do your homework, practice the violin, why did you get a B on your math test???? You know, normal parent stuff. Ming hated every minute of it. She HATED the violin (awful nasty screeching instrument), really never liked math, and okay okay she was always smart but that's not who she wanted to be. So as soon as she got the chance she rebelled. Tattoos, loud music, skipping classes, normal rebel things. Her parents kept bugging her about finding a husband so she gave it some thought. What would they hate more than anything??? Her looking for love on television!! Ming is rarely ever seen without her signature turquoise glasses. Maybe Ming won't fit in with the other girls. But she sure wouldn't mind raising plum!

Picture if possible
    32984516745_620b196b87_b.jpg
    32984516045_62ca26964c_b.jpg

Oh man. She's going to be so much fun!

So far I've got four bachelorettes, so there's still plenty more room!

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Your ID: mintycupcake
    Name of Sim: London Caliente
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Hair Colour: Black
    Traits: Romantic, Foodie, Good
    Aspiraton (if any): Essence of Flavor
    Any skills: Baking (8), Charisma (4), Comedy (3), Cooking (5), Fishing (2), Gourmet Cooking (1), Mischief (1), Video Gaming (1)
    Backstory: Meet Katrina Caliente's great-granddaughter, London! A sweet, kind, generous young lady with a knack for baking. She runs her own business - the Cupcake Cafe. During her lunch breaks, she likes to read romance novels and hopes to one day find true love for herself.
    Picture:
    5ow049.jpg

Sorry I didn't change her main outfit, I changed all her other clothes but couldn't find something I liked for her main outfit. And sorry I didn't put your hashtag in my description, it wasn't letting me add one for some reason. I don't have too many things uploaded, though, so she should be easy to find.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻