Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Aging

VikimicikeVikimicike Posts: 65 Member
I cannot find anywhere in this very complex mod where can I stop the aging of my unplayed sims. Can somebody please tell where is this setting? I am afraid of playing as others get old.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2017
    You don't need a mod for that. It's in Game Options.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Vikimicike wrote: »
    I cannot find anywhere in this very complex mod where can I stop the aging of my unplayed sims. Can somebody please tell where is this setting? I am afraid of playing as others get old.

There isn't a way to do it for an entire bracket of people.

You can set flags on them individually. Either click on the sim (on the map or from the relpanel.),

OR, you can type in

mccc jane doe

to get to her options window that way. Go to Flags. No Aging is there. (It will probably mess up your aging bar, don't worry about that. If you remove the flag, the bar will be normal again. It's not a big thing.)

Another idea, set your Age Spans higher so they'll have more days. It goes off Normal settings. I have 25 in Elder days, which, at Long aging, gives them 100 days. (Short would be 12-13, FYI.)

Best tip: Post MC questions here...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest/

I've just seen this post for the first time. I don't get "out" around here as much as I used to. I really don't mind at all to answer questions about MC (or try to) from anybody, but, I would see things a lot sooner if they could all be posted to the same thread, the thread @luthienrising <3 said I should make for MC issues, these many moons ago.

(Luth, if I'm goin' down, I'm takin' you with me! :D Hahaha!! BTW, love your vamp av, but didn't recognize you at first! LOL)

BTW, there's more than just me keeping up with that thread. I said recently, it takes a village to play this game. If you agree, we've got the hangout spot already waiting for you.

Come check us out, sometime.
    B)
  • Chloe2445Chloe2445 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a question, if I already have the 'aging off' in game option will my sims still force age because of mc commander?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Chloe2445 wrote: »
    I have a question, if I already have the 'aging off' in game option will my sims still force age because of mc commander?

No, if you turn off aging for sims (either "Auto Age for played Sims" = no or "Auto Age for unplayed Sims" unchecked) in the game options, there's no aging for those sims anymore. MCCC can't overrule this and I don't know any other mod, which can.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • GenienicGenienic Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > Chloe2445 wrote: »
    >
    > I have a question, if I already have the 'aging off' in game option will my sims still force age because of mc commander?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No, if you turn off aging for sims (either "Auto Age for played Sims" = no or "Auto Age for unplayed Sims" unchecked) in the game options, there's no aging for those sims anymore. MCCC can't overrule this and I don't know any other mod, which can.

In my game i disabled aging for unplayed sims in the settings and I have mc command center but two sims aged.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Genienic Are you sure the two sims that aged are not tagged by the game as "played" sims? Look in household management to see if they have the plumbob symbol that means they are tagged as played sims.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Is there a reason the "Set Age" command would be missing from a sim? My sims's friend is an elder and I want to make her an adult instead, but the command to do that isn't available.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner