Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Great to see everyone! I'm glad you're all doing well.

As for me, I'm in my third year of college, and am sort of keeping to myself (COVID is bad in my state). I'm also in the process of quitting smoking. I did it for two years and I'm officially one month smoke-free.

Quarantine got me back into the sims! It's awesome to see that this community is still alive. How have things been? I've heard that TS4 has been a rocky time period for the franchise haha.

Hey, Singing! How's the singing going? :blush:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

As for me, I'm in my third year of college, and am sort of keeping to myself (COVID is bad in my state). I'm also in the process of quitting smoking. I did it for two years and I'm officially one month smoke-free.

Quarantine got me back into the sims! It's awesome to see that this community is still alive. How have things been? I've heard that TS4 has been a rocky time period for the franchise haha.

Oooh, wishing you good luck and hoping you successfully keep that streak growing! :smiley:

Yeah, the community has been small but steady the past time. On Sims 4 we currently have abnormality thriving, Princess's version of AYTO running and there's Mini Mole 3, whereas the finale of Jetset and two seasons of The Circle have been going around for Sims 3. If we go back a bit further then Turner's Mole has ended it's all-stars season.

As for Sims 4 itself, it's been... a wild ride. I only play the CAS Demo though, and all that I know is that it now has no more Gallery access. :(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2020

Oooh, wishing you good luck and hoping you successfully keep that streak growing! :smiley:

Yeah, the community has been small but steady the past time. On Sims 4 we currently have abnormality thriving, Princess's version of AYTO running and there's Mini Mole 3, whereas the finale of Jetset and two seasons of The Circle have been going around for Sims 3. If we go back a bit further then Turner's Mole has ended it's all-stars season.

As for Sims 4 itself, it's been... a wild ride. I only play the CAS Demo though, and all that I know is that it now has no more Gallery access. :(

Thank you so much!

I remember Abnormality! I did one season but I think it got cancelled the week I was HOH haha! Glad to see it’s up, maybe I’ll try again if there’s another season.

I love AYTO! I recently got into The Challenge as well. Maybe I could try to make something like that, I have time after all.

I heard the forums were pretty chaotic the day the Star Wars game pack was announced. Twitter was pretty crazy too.

Pretty good actually! I have a song on Spotify that’s doing well (it’s a cover). I’m MUCH better than I was when I was last on here and posting videos haha!
    Post edited by TheSingingSimmer on
  • Options

Thank you so much!

I remember Abnormality! I did one season but I think it got cancelled the week I was HOH haha! Glad to see it’s up, maybe I’ll try again if there’s another season.

I love AYTO! I recently got into The Challenge as well. Maybe I could try to make something like that, I have time after all.

I heard the forums were pretty chaotic the day the Star Wars game pack was announced. Twitter was pretty crazy too.

Pretty good actually! I have a song on Spotify that’s doing well (it’s a cover). I’m MUCH better than I was when I was last on here and posting videos haha!

Yeah, I remember that season, Smarties has deleted the episodes, but luckily I managed to save the episodes beforehand and still have them around :smiley: I could send them your way if you feel like nostalgia from 4 years ago XD The current season started a few months ago, it's still in the pre-jury phase though, so it might take a bit before a new season will begin. But when it's there who knows we'll see you back on? :smiley:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979891/abnormality-season-6-a-sims-4-interactive-reality-show-episode-7-is-out-now/p1
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981182/third-episode-is-out-are-you-the-one-interactive-sims-reality-show/p1

Oooh, the more shows we got around here the merrier! We might get some new people to join in as well, which is also cozy :3 If you can pull it off then why not? :smiley:

Yeah XD Lots of craziness going on. Just stick to the drama-free sections and you'll be okay ;3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Wait, there's a star wars pack? :lol:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: Β»
    Wait, there's a star wars pack? :lol:

Yeeaaaahhh. The less you know, the better
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I wasn't sure if that was a joke comment or not.
    Unpopular spoiler
    I only have one major complaint about the star wars pack. Off batuu the droids are just radios t.t
    Granted I haven't tried lightsabers yet. . .
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Hey guys.

Long time no see
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: Β»
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

We were wondering where you've been
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

I was at the moon
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

I was at the moon

Did you find enough moon cheese for your pizza?

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    That's a fair question. I want to know too :3
  • Options
    Hiya Jake, been quite some time! :smiley: How's it going?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

I was at the moon

Moon cheese. Just what Kevin McAllister prefers XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hey Jake, long see, no time. :D We were wondering where you'd gotten to.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

I was at the moon

No, the pizza was made with regular cheese.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    The moon cheese was stolen by some moon mice.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Was the Moonman safe from Covid? πŸ€”
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Was the Moonman safe from Covid? πŸ€”

The moon was a good place to social distance from.

But in all seriousness, yeah
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

He's alive! And he brought us pizza!!!
  • Options
    Hey guys.

Long time no see

Hi Jake! πŸ•

I was at the moon

You sure love going to the moon dontcha
  • Options
    Merry early Christmas to everyone
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Merry early Christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas!

It's also the 25th in Europe, Africa, and Asia :0

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ