Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Danke, everyone. :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy birthday Ice :):):)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Happy birthday! I think I'm late though xD so happy belated!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Kinda late to do so on this thread, but Happy Birthday Icey! :3

red-rose-birthday-cake-for-Ice.jpg
    Banner.png
    Thanks, everyone!

I guess I did have a nice day, because I spent my entire California birthday just playing Pokemon Shield (and a brief video call with my family back home.) :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone!

I guess I did have a nice day, because I spent my entire California birthday just playing Pokemon Shield (and a brief video call with my family back home.) :joy:

How you enjoying all this smoke? lol
    Turner wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone!

Thank goodness you're safe :o Sent you a mail once I heard of the wildfires.
    Banner.png
    Thanks, everyone!

I barely even notice it these days, because I haven't left my apartment in days. Except maybe to take out the compostable trash earlier. The sunlight outside was pretty orange some days ago because of all the smoke particles, but it seems to have gone back to normal recently.

Honestly, I only noticed it when I went out to buy groceries (the last time I left my apartment.) It's really so bizarre talking about staying indoors for months, then forest fires happen and it barely changes anything at this point. :D

Yearly forest fires is so normal on california I forgot all about it this year
    Thanks, everyone!

Thank goodness you're safe :o Sent you a mail once I heard of the wildfires.

Oh shoot, sorry. Haven't checked my sims email in awhile!
    Thanks for the concern- I'm safe, for now. It's only the beginning of the fire season. :/
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy Birthday, Twiddle... 🎂🍦🥂🍨
    Happy birthday Twiddle!

Happy Hatch Day, Twiddle! 🥚🦆

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday, Twiddle!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Thank you guys! <3 Another year older but definitely not wiser. :D I'm about to enjoy some hatch day cakey in the garden.

Christmas_Banner.png
    Hi everyone, the new season of Wie is de Mol is gonna begin in 10-15 minutes! Good luck and have fun catching that pesky Mole this time!
    Banner.png
    Hi everyone, the new season of Wie is de Mol is gonna begin in 10-15 minutes! Good luck and have fun catching that pesky Mole this time!

https://youtu.be/H3ZU7iK1I98
    Banner.png
    https://youtu.be/UCpT9SeBg_A

EPISODE 1 has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    Yeah, I'll have to watch that later today. Probably around lunch or something. Another long day of cleaning ahead xD
    Yayyyyy. Gonna see who's who later

:o that's all I can say right now after watching
    edited September 2020
    Ooh I'm gonna have to watch this later too. They filmed during the pandemic? Seems hard to do with so much traveling!
    Ooh I'm gonna have to watch this later too. They filmed during the pandemic? Seems hard to do with so much traveling!

Nah, this was filmed back in November already.
    Banner.png
    All I'll say for now is...Ron made it to the second episode :D