Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I am going back and forth on buddy... The way he was drawing all over the board made me think of another mole and a Ferris wheel. XD
    Season 9! XD
    Jon van Eerd!
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I really liked that mole xD
    I really liked that mole xD

Yeah, I think they were fun, though I gotta admit that I don't think of them as a top tier Mole.
    S3 and S8's Moles are the best imo, with S6, S13's and S17's following.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    All these spoilers make me desperate to catch up with the shows XD ahhhhhh!
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    All these spoilers make me desperate to catch up with the shows XD ahhhhhh!

Oof, you better get yourself up to date on WIDM! :o
    Banner.png
    edited January 2020
    For the last three years I have been trying to register my sims 3 game and it wouldn't let me... IT just finally went through TODAY!! and it gave me 1000 SimPoints. What do I do with them? xD

Edit: *gasp* THERE ARE ACHIEVEMENTS IN SIMS 3 !!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 new things to do !!!! Maybe i'll actually get back to playing sims 3 after failing in frustration because of the online feature failing for three years. xD
    I may actually be able to participate in all the sims 3 games you all make that i've just watched.
    For the last three years I have been trying to register my sims 3 game and it wouldn't let me... IT just finally went through TODAY!! and it gave me 1000 SimPoints. What do I do with them? xD

Edit: *gasp* THERE ARE ACHIEVEMENTS IN SIMS 3 !!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 new things to do !!!! Maybe i'll actually get back to playing sims 3 after failing in frustration because of the online feature failing for three years. xD
    I may actually be able to participate in all the sims 3 games you all make that i've just watched.

Oooh, I'd absolutely recommend some of the bigger sets. :) Those come with special objects that enhance gameplay. Worlds are very expensive though, over 1000 points, so unless they go on sale you can only buy them with extra points. You can watch commercials for bonus SimPoints though.
    Banner.png
    edited January 2020
    I can?!? You mean my poor but can earn some???

Not that I need to enhance game play I only have maybe 24 hours logged xD everything is still a mystery and now I have some "get some friends" thing for having your visits or something to get stamps?
    I can?!? You mean my poor but can earn some???

Not that I need to enhance game play I only have maybe 24 hours logged xD everything is still a mystery and now I have some "get some friends" thing for having your visits or something to get stamps?

Hmm, that sounds like something related to Simport, which was a rather critisized thing iirc. (It was also added like 8 years ago to the game so not 100% sure)
    Banner.png
    Yeah that thing! I forgot what it was called immediately. I'm going to have to try it at some point once I figure it out. It looks like the prizes for it might be kind of fun.
    Yeah that thing! I forgot what it was called immediately. I'm going to have to try it at some point once I figure it out. It looks like the prizes for it might be kind of fun.

Hmm, you gotta find someone who still does Simport visits then. :/
    Banner.png
    XD yeah I'm sure that's probably hard. Once I get to that point of figuring stuff out I'll poke around.

I may poke around in case as well to see if there are clothes I like better. And then figure out how this earn more simpoints works.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    You can get nice hair and clothes in the store... ;)
    I'm kind of hoping there are better shoes that fit my style more. XD
    Maybe... Check it out
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'm with Vul there, I recommend premium content. :)

https://store.thesims3.com/category.html?categoryId=13062&index=0&action=premiumContentView

It's new objects/animations that you can't find anywhere else.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I still have 1005 simpoints to spend but no idea what if anything to spend them on XD
    Hair, hair, clothes, cool stuff... :p
    If you do a sims3 show then you need a lot... Especially hair and clothes...
    edited February 2020
    Johan. Leonie... I still don't trust them xD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't think it's Leonie, and Johan wasn't subtle this episode, but I still think Johan is possible
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think it's Leonie, and Johan wasn't subtle this episode, but I still think Johan is possible
    Leonie clearly took €500 out of the pot, when nobody could see whether she'd mean anything for the pot or not. That's pretty much the most unmoleish thing to do. I think the Mole would go for the group exemption.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Leonie clearly took €500 out of the pot, when nobody could see whether she'd mean anything for the pot or not. That's pretty much the most unmoleish thing to do. I think the Mole would go for the group exemption.

Yeah, that's a good point
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2020

1%2B-%2BNew%2BFamily.png

https://lastiqueenardennebacc.blogspot.com/2020/02/round-14-murray.html

Episode 4 of La Stique-en-Ardenne BACC is up now! Enjoy the read, an almost-130 picture long episode about Stewart 'Stewing' Murray moving in town.

With all that, it's time for a new CAS Sim (or two?) to make it to town. But who should it be? I'll leave that up to you.
    You can nominate your preferences on the Interactive Reality Game Show Thread. The only rule is - the Sim should be from a creator whose Sims are not featured in La Stique-en-Ardenne yet.

(already represented Simmers are:
    M13Vulpecula, HayloHusky, Paco1200, Tigerblu11, YJB19299, Kittymeow, WinteryGarnet, Turner, x_MG_x, Smarties100, Kaliko103, Mojot89, Alleenmens, Ninjakid150 and Lillibattenberg.)

I'm also considering to have some of the service Sims that already showed up replaced by Reality Show Sims.
    Banner.png