Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We had to flip a coin 100 times in biology class to model how X and Y chromosomes were randomly chosen for an egg cell :D

Wait, I thought the male cells were the ones that could carry both X and Y chromosomes?

Yeah, I phrased that weirdly. It was the randomness of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cell carrying an X or Y chromosome being chosen for an egg :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    We had to flip a coin 100 times in biology class to model how X and Y chromosomes were randomly chosen for an egg cell :D

Wait, I thought the male cells were the ones that could carry both X and Y chromosomes?

Yeah, I phrased that weirdly. It was the randomness of a plum cell carrying an X or Y chromosome being chosen for an egg :D

Ahh, like that. That makes sense. :)
    Banner.png
    Lol @ "plum cell" :joy: Biology just took a whole new turn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Hmm, let's discuss the biology behind fruit cells XD I believe those are much more complicated than animal/humanoid cells if I recall correctly?
    Banner.png
    edited December 2019

3%2B-%2BMoving%2BLucas%2Bin.png

https://lastiqueenardennebacc.blogspot.com/2019/12/round-3-lucas-mccloud.html

Episode 3 of La Stique-en-Ardenne BACC is up now! Enjoy the read, an almost-90 picture long episode where the focus lies on Lucas McCloud and everything he is up to after the time he moved out of Ethan's compound.

With all that, it's time for a new CAS Sim to make it to town. But who should it be? I'll leave that up to you.
    You can nominate your preferences on the Interactive Reality Game Show Thread. The only rule is - the Sim should be from a creator whose Sims are not featured in La Stique-en-Ardenne yet.

(already represented Simmers are:
    M13Vulpecula, HayloHusky, Paco1200, Tigerblu11, YJB19299, Kittymeow, WinteryGarnet, Turner, x_MG_x, Smarties100, Kaliko103, Mojot89, Alleenmens and Ninjakid150.)

I'm also considering to have some of the service Sims that already showed up replaced by Reality Show Sims.
    Banner.png

Hmm, let's discuss the biology behind fruit cells XD I believe those are much more complicated than animal/humanoid cells if I recall correctly?

I think it depends on how many chromosomes a fruit species has? :joy: Certain plants are more genetically complex than humans 🤔

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’m gonna be pretty quiet for a week starting tomorrow because I’ll be on holiday up north, without access to my computer, but I might pop in every now and then to say hey and check in. Just a prior warning in case, though at least I got in my Abnormality stuff now :)

I’m hoping we’ll be able to properly start Gay Love Island when I get back, so if you’ve got stuff to get done, I give you a week! But I won’t impose the deadline if you are actually busy, too. I’ll have to figure out a fix for our odd number too.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I’m gonna be pretty quiet for a week starting tomorrow because I’ll be on holiday up north, without access to my computer, but I might pop in every now and then to say hey and check in. Just a prior warning in case, though at least I got in my Abnormality stuff now :)

I’m hoping we’ll be able to properly start Gay Love Island when I get back, so if you’ve got stuff to get done, I give you a week! But I won’t impose the deadline if you are actually busy, too. I’ll have to figure out a fix for our odd number too.

Happy holidays! :)
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Have fun, Tiger!

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Just letting everyone know, mostly the hosts of the shows that I’m a part of, that I will be going away for a week to the Dominican Republic as of next Friday ^^ So I most likely won’t be able to compete in any challenges or stuff. I will have wifi apparently so I can be contacted, but I will be off doing holiday things ^^

@turner @smarties100 @Tigerblu11
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know, mostly the hosts of the shows that I’m a part of, that I will be going away for a week to the Dominican Republic as of next Friday ^^ So I most likely won’t be able to compete in any challenges or stuff. I will have wifi apparently so I can be contacted, but I will be off doing holiday things ^^

@turner @smarties100 @Tigerblu11

Got any places from WidM 2016 you plan to visit? :)
    Banner.png
    edited December 2019
    Anyone got an idea for which Sim to send to move into La Stique-en-Ardenne next?

The Sim should be from a creator whose Sims are not featured in La Stique-en-Ardenne yet, and preferable not from The Mole or Jetset, as I feel those are the most represented shows.

M13Vulpecula, HayloHusky, Paco1200, Tigerblu11, YJB19299, Kittymeow, WinteryGarnet, Turner, x_MG_x, Smarties100, Kaliko103, Mojot89, Alleenmens and Ninjakid150.)
    Anyone got an idea for which Sim to send to move into La Stique-en-Ardenne next?

The Sim should be from a creator whose Sims are not featured in La Stique-en-Ardenne yet, and preferable not from The Mole or Jetset, as I feel those are the most represented shows.

Hmm...Twiddle and I aren't in that list yet. Twiddle has a bunch of sims from AYTO and Abnormality.

I actually made Fungi some time ago. :) She's still somewhere in my Sim bin in fact.

unknown.png

Based on her original appearance on Mojo's Simvivor. :)

Haylo also suggested Stewing from Abnormality by @lillibattenberg.

unknown.png

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    *cough cough* Haylo suggested Stewing *cough cough*
    Merry Christmas Eve everyone! 🎄🌟🦊
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Merry Christmas!
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Merry Christmas, hope Santa brought you all what you wanted!!! 🎅🏻🦌☃️🎁🎅🏻🦌☃️🎁
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 🎆🎇🎉

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Merry Christmas everybody! 🌟🎄🎆🦊
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Merry Christmas all, hope you all had a nice day :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    @Turner how is graduation going by the way?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    1 day and 3 hours before 2020
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    @Turner how is graduation going by the way?

It's going good, feel like a free man haha. Bought my first car yesterday so I have even more freedom! Wooooooo
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    1 day and 3 hours before 2020

That's so exciting, a whole new decade :O