Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited November 2019

@Alleenmens @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @Shadami @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @TurnerSims3 @WinteryGarnet @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I think more will be revealed on Tuesday. :) On 19 november 1999 the first episode of season 1 of WIDM aired. :) Makes sense to reveal more on the 20th anniversary.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Man, it's been that long. :D That's a lot of history
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh goodie! My husband and I have been watching the mole since you all introduced us to it. :)
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh goodie! My husband and I have been watching the mole since you all introduced us to it. :)

Yessss... :)

Next season will start January 11th. Which is kinda late, I'd expect it to start the 4th. :o
    Today is the 20-year-anniversary of S1E1. I expect more news to be revealed today. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hopefully I have my living room set up by them xD

We've gone full reorganize the apartment since we haven't found a house yet and we're trying to stuff five people into a three bedroom apartment.
  • Options

We've gone full reorganize the apartment since we haven't found a house yet and we're trying to stuff five people into a three bedroom apartment.
  • Options

Ooh, good luck with that. Do the oldest girls have a bunk bed to make more use of the space?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Watching the NOS news at the moment. Maybe there'll be an announcement or advertisement on 20:20 about WIDM season 20 airing in 2020 🤓
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Watching the NOS news at the moment. Maybe there'll be an announcement or advertisement on 20:20 about WIDM season 20 airing in 2020 🤓

... No news. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

... No news. :'(

):
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    That's cool... Season 20 in 2020... :smiley:
  • Options
    Happy birthday @mojot89
  • Options

Ooh, good luck with that. Do the oldest girls have a bunk bed to make more use of the space?

Technically they do. But we had to seperate their rooms so my oldest could focus. Her grades went up once she had her own space.
    She has three disabilities. Dyslexia, adhd, and SCD (which is basically a lesser version of autism) the three combined make her struggle really hard to learn. And she needs a space that is hers to calm down in when things get to overwhelming.
    The baby sleeps in our room in a pack n play until we can get her, her own space that fits the crib. (It's about twice the size)
  • Options

Technically they do. But we had to seperate their rooms so my oldest could focus. Her grades went up once she had her own space.
    She has three disabilities. Dyslexia, adhd, and SCD (which is basically a lesser version of autism) the three combined make her struggle really hard to learn. And she needs a space that is hers to calm down in when things get to overwhelming.
    The baby sleeps in our room in a pack n play until we can get her, her own space that fits the crib. (It's about twice the size)

Yeah, that's a really good decision - we people under the autism spectrum just need a space of our own to retreat to when we're tired of the hullabaloo of the world. A bit of extra help can be enough to make her blossom into a big sunflower. 🌻
    Hmm, let's hope you can figure out the solution to make it fit in soon. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    That's the plan ^^ I try to help her every way that I can.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

LogoWieisdeMol.jpg

FIRST CONTESTANT FOR WIDM 2020 REVEALED!!!
    kandidaat-wie-is-de-mol-600x900_0.jpg

Fashion designer Claes Iversen. Known for his designs for the Dutch Royal Family.

COUNTRY ALSO REVEALED!!!
    WIDM 2020 will in fact take place in China.

EDIT: More names will be revealed later today. 10 different media have received a small chest with in each of it a contestant's identity. Woman's magazine Linda (from Linda de Mol(!)) has revealed the first name. Confirmed reveals later today are in Tijd voor Max (17:10 / 5:10pm), and RTL Boulevard. Radio 2 is also rumoured to have one or two name reveals.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Awesome!! :smiley:
  • Options
    I'm probably still not going to have any idea who anyone is xD but yay for reveals!
  • Options
    I'm probably still not going to have any idea who anyone is xD but yay for reveals!

True - even we Dutchies don't know half the cast per season XD That includes this fellow. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I did run into ... I think it was Eva? In an architecture magazine I used to have a subscription to. I was flipping through it and went..huh... She looks familiar. Then realized she was in de mol! XD
  • Options
    I did run into ... I think it was Eva? In an architecture magazine I used to have a subscription to. I was flipping through it and went..huh... She looks familiar. Then realized she was in de mol! XD

Eva from the Belgian Mole? :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    SECOND WIDM NAME OFFICIALLY REVEALED!
    EKUFmZRW4AAv6YI.jpg

Comedian Johan Goossens. Saw the reveal live, like 2 minutes ago. Never heard of him until today :joy:
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I had to look it back up cause I'm terrible with names. I think it was Evi from last season. I need to find the magazine again. I haven't had a chance to watch the Belgian mole yet.
  • Options
    I had to look it back up cause I'm terrible with names. I think it was Evi from last season. I need to find the magazine again. I haven't had a chance to watch the Belgian mole yet.

Oooh, Evi! My favourite of last season. :smiley:
    Banner.png