August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,054 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I have created something, what do you think of it?

lPGza4U.png

I think that with a bit of extra filters it could become a nice colourful mosaic wall. Artie will be proud if you pull it off, and would be glad to give you bisous. ;)

It could be, but I'm not that skilled with GIMP yet, even this was quite difficult for me :joy:

Does GIMP have any layer blending options?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,654 Member
    I have created something, what do you think of it?

lPGza4U.png

Btw there are a few unfamiliar faces like Jaquie-Lin, Derek or Ti, but you might (or will) get to know them as soon as new sign ups start :)
    You will definitely see Michelle in Kitty's new show :)
    Small note: tomorrow I'll be away from keyboard most of the day - I'm going to attend my cousin's wedding. I might be away on Saturday as well, though that's a maybe...
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,637 Member
    Small note: tomorrow I'll be away from keyboard most of the day - I'm going to attend my cousin's wedding. I might be away on Saturday as well, though that's a maybe...

Congrats to your cousin!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Congrats to your cousin!

Hey thanks. :)
    edited June 2019
    Look who I spotted in Sulani :grin:

eMIYkR2.png

Rebecca: "They are doing it again, aren't they?"

Aaron: "Just pretend you're sleeping babe."
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,886 Member
    My night went from fantastic to terrible in a matter of seconds. One minute the episode of Two Houses I was working on, the second part of Week 5, one moment it was there, normal, a draft, the next moment it is...I have no clue where it is. It's gone, and I certainly wouldn't have deleted it. I was about 3/4 of the way through writing, and now I don't feel like touching it anymore, because I already put so much work into it.

At the time being, I'm thinking I might just move onto Week 6, and feature a sort of "previously on" at the beginning, to fill in what you miss. It's not as spectactular, and you miss out on some fun stuff - there was a nightmare sequence that opened the episode that was morbid - but some stuff *wink wink* will actually easily fit in next episode/week.

I've got a blooper reel to release too, which features some moments from the vanished second part of Week 5, so that'll be nice.

I wish you'd been able to see Week 5 - Part 2.
    Ugh, I've had that happen to big forum posts of mine in the past as well, especially when on phone, and it's a major annoyance and demotivator indeed. :S Hate it when that happens. :C
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 17,992 Member
    Check your other blogs... It happened to me once and long after that I found it in another blog. I don't know how... :s
    edited July 2019
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    My night went from fantastic to terrible in a matter of seconds. One minute the episode of Two Houses I was working on, the second part of Week 5, one moment it was there, normal, a draft, the next moment it is...I have no clue where it is. It's gone, and I certainly wouldn't have deleted it. I was about 3/4 of the way through writing, and now I don't feel like touching it anymore, because I already put so much work into it.

At the time being, I'm thinking I might just move onto Week 6, and feature a sort of "previously on" at the beginning, to fill in what you miss. It's not as spectactular, and you miss out on some fun stuff - there was a nightmare sequence that opened the episode that was morbid - but some stuff *wink wink* will actually easily fit in next episode/week.

I've got a blooper reel to release too, which features some moments from the vanished second part of Week 5, so that'll be nice.

I wish you'd been able to see Week 5 - Part 2.

Oh, that is unfortunate :o Don't let yourself get demotivated though, you know we are a patient bunch ;)
    edited July 2019
    Facing the setback head on and trying my best to move forward, the aptly-named 'Here's What You Missed' in the place of Week 5, Part 2 is now here, y'all! :)

Enjoy!

Oh, and for a bonus: BLOOPERS!
    Facing the setback head on and trying my best to move forward, the aptly-named 'Here's What You Missed' in the place of Week 5, Part 2 is now here, y'all! :)

Enjoy!

Read them, enjoyed them, except for that one out of character moment...
    Diane White playing as black in a game of Chess??? :joy: What is this sorcery? ;)

Grape turning into and orange was an interesting sight to behold though. :o:)

Enjoy!

Read them, enjoyed them, except for that one out of character moment...
    Diane White playing as black in a game of Chess??? :joy: What is this sorcery? ;)

Grape turning into and orange was an interesting sight to behold though. :o:)
    Oh my! I hadn't even noticed...Diane! How scandalous of her, but she chose the spot...out of character indeed.
    We should go and repaint her pieces sheet white!

Oh by the way, glad Tybbs and Rebecca both survived. :)
    edited July 2019
    Two Houses has a new home!

Likely, I will continue to post the remainder of Season 2 on my main blog, but in the planning mood, I thought I'd set up the new blog for once Season 3 rolls around... :)

Just kidding I'm moving all episodes to the new location :)
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    THE LATEST JETSET EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot.jpg

Episode 11 - CONFESSIONS

Please enjoy the read!

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Ugh, bad news - I broke my laptop. :'( My old one that is, where I play Sims 2 and AoE2 on. I hope that it can be fixed tomorrow. D:
    Ugh, bad news - I broke my laptop. :'( My old one that is, where I play Sims 2 and AoE2 on. I hope that it can be fixed tomorrow. D:

A speedy recovery to your laptop 🙏
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

A speedy recovery to your laptop 🙏

Thanks, I'll hope for that too...
    Someone is finally making their way to the Sims 4 world...who do you think it will be? ;)
    Da Queen?
    Da Queen?

Likely not the queen you’re referring to...but a queen nonetheless, yes ;)
    Da Queen?

I actually did Da Kween already XD