Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hey guys. I think now would be a good time to say this. I got admitted to a master's program in the US. I'm not going to say which university because I don't want this to show up on Google. :D I accepted it, and I'll be in California for the next two years starting September

I'll still have time to participate in shows, but I just wanted to let you know so you won't be surprised if I get busier or if my active hours become different :)

*squeals and tackle hugs* Congratulations Icey! 🎉🎉🎉

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Catching up on De Mol 7, @M13Vulpecula XD Finally!

Episode 2:
    You know what I love about De Mole... Gilles gets to be a part of everything. He genuinely is so much a part of the game. For this episode, he's giving the mol their first brief :O And he's like genuinely nervous XD hahaha

Assignment 1:
    So while they are the mol now, they aren't exactly winging it. They're given some information beforehand. I though this season might have been a little different where the mole might go into it blindly. Also I think them showing us the brief about the extra ingredients might be a red herring to find the mol XD

So Bas and Kaat get shown the recipe, and how to prepare it... And the others have to make Jenga towers with chopsticks XD hahahah... This show is wild XD

Lol at Joeri that keeps telling Ingrid and... Eva (?) to calm down whenever they fall XD "Rustig!" 13:27

Bas and Kaat did not do a good job at explaining XD That was chaotic... I don't trust Bas after that.

Joeri is literally going to murder Elisabet XD Hahahaha...

The sauce XD They're doing the sauce like 3 times XD
    "NO STOP WITH THE -- DIP SAUCE XD"... Kaat is so mad XD

I don't think Joeri is the mol because of how well he's doing at these towers. That might just be because he's hoping everyone else will fail before he gets to cook, but he does seem to be trying really hard to get them all out.

Joeri and Elisabet have to literally wing the whole meal XD There is no way they'll get it right XD

I'm not sure who to pin that failure on. Kaat and Bas didn't start it off well, and one person in every team seemed to ruin it a little bit.

Assignment 2:
    *Chains everyone together*... See you later, enjoy breakfast XD
    Watching them coordinate breakfast and getting in the car is perfect XD We need more of this stuff... Hahaha!

"They won't run because they know Ingrid never runs" XD I hope Ingrid is the mole just because she'll be Sinaan all over again XD

I think doing the slippery ramp challenge is worth doing for anything but the bottom one. Cause the other team might not be able to even get it done XD Waste of time XD

$200! But was it worth the time spent?

Bruno broke the weak link! Nice! :3

The stairs would be killer in this episode :O That'll slow down the weak team :S

The weaklings were faster :3 Good for them :3

Not sure who was suspicious in that one :S I think someone in the weak group was trying to get them to go without trying the challenges much, or trying to slow them down enough to make it risky.

Execution
    It's a bit of a gambling game at this point.
    I think it could be Bruno, Eva, Elisabet perhaps... Who knows at this point XD My guess is one of the ladies.

Axel blinks a lot XD Like a LOT XD

Liesbeth :( Oh nooo... Out of everyone >.< That poor lady :( After her husband passed... That's really heartbreaking :S
    edited April 2019
    So much to watch and catch up on XD How about you @Alleenmens ?

Episode 3:
    Boat / Bed Assignment :
    I feel like Gilles is going to say a lot of statements this episode, only one of which will be false, but they will 100% be questioning it XD

Martijn can NOT row XD Hahaha. Poor guy XD

Oh dear... Animal roommates :S That is NOT fun XD I would never sleep!

Only peeling $100 worth of peanuts... That's just sad :\

Not much teamwork happening here XD They clearly didn't care about the money, just the beds XD

I kinda suspect Ingrid of sabotaging the boat ride so that she'll have an out with the no bed. Same with Axel a little bit.

Rock Assignment
    Somehow they have to lift a 500kg stone :O I wouldn't know where to start... It's clearly a puzzle.

Bas obsessing over balloons XD They might just be a funny red herring XD But he's certain!

They've worked out they have to tilt it... The bottle opener hint helped reassure their idea :3

Was worried someone's hand was about to get 500kg dropped on it XD

Sleep Assignment
    Wow... Sleeping on the ground meant sleeping on the ground :S oof! That's really rough... Literally XD
    Elisabet is already freaking out XD Hahaha...

I don't think I could do this if it weren't a cat XD ahhahaha...

A pig isn't that bad... It might be loud tho... Wonder what the options were.
    A snake... No thanks :S No way... Absolutely no way XD
    Kaat and Eva have a tarantula... NOPE! NO WAY! NOPE! IM OUT XD

The lies about the rabbits... Except Kaat, I feel were really convincing XD

I think the pig would be easy to sleep with... But, not the other two XD I would have said no to the spider instantly.
    Seriously Ingrid... You said no to sleeping simply because Axel snores? o.O I think she could be the most unsuspecting mol XD

Martial Arts Assignment
    They're doing this assignment, weakest link style XD You can cash out or possibly lose everything and start over XD

Bas is struggling already, so clearly he's not gonna do well in the later rounds XD

They need to cash out at some point, or they'll end up with nothing in the hardest rounds :S
    Those guys really throw themselves at them :S Gee!
    That one girl who ran for the ball anyway XD hahaha

Keeping the $800 is a good idea, but its making sure it wont get to the two higher numbers. I think the mol (one of the ladies) pushed for it to get added under the guise of adding money to the pot, but they really just wanted to make sure the big numbers never got reached.

I kinda wish they played this in real time... The slow motion is just kinda awkward to watch compared to watching them throw themselves at the men XD

Execution
    Perhaps the speed on the test was the lie from Gilles? Perhaps not XD Maybe it'll come AFTER the test... And people will not risk it.

My suspects are still the females... I can't pinpoint one of them though XD

Oh wow. First screen out :O There goes Eva... Didn't really expect her to the one to go >.<

Oh... She's not out o.O That's the lie XD Of course!
    Perhaps she's the mole and they pre-planned eliminating her to maybe throw suspicion...
    just like they once did in The Mole Aus.

What a cliffhanger though :O

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I still have to catch up... :) Maybe I can do it today.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @HayloHusky, if you watch episode 4 and 5 today and episode 6 and 7 tomorrow (or maybe the day after, dunno when the subs are ready), you're fully caught up.
    Yeah, the much bigger role of Gilles is one of the biggest improvements in comparison to WIDM. The Dutch Mole just has Rik briefly explain a challenge, hand out money when its done and does executions, but besides that he's mostly residing with the crew 'out of risk he might accidentally reveal the Mole's identity'. While Gilles interacts much more, and genuinely seems to enjoy that a lot more. An extra scene on Café De Mol (aftertalkshow) revealed he also had animal roommates: two cockroaches. :joy: Poor Gilles.

Eva and Elisabet were really hard to tell apart for like half of the viewers XD. Including me. Few tips: Elisabet's hair is truly blonde and her face is more narrow, while Eva has more bronze in her hair and has a wider face.

"Mijn dipsaus is keilekker!" - Kaat (XD)

Joeri's reactions when someone almost accidentally knocked over a tower actually made it on TVtropes under the Funny section of the page. XD Don't go there though, spoiler alert. :warning:

That game was overall chaotic. XD The Mole could've striked anywhere. Though either at the first or final place in the chain is a key position for the Mole.

Yes, chained breakfast. XD Another one of those moments which makes De Mol so hilarious. Sometimes they outright troll the players :trollface:.

#WatgaatIngriddoen?

Axel blinking a lot... It might be another morse code hidden in his blinking? A-X-E-L-M-O-L?

Poor Liesbeth. :'( I really felt sorry for her when she left first. I remember reading an interview with her between episodes 1 and 2. She mentioned her deceased husband there as well. :c When she mentioned him in the car it was a bit of a tell she'd be leaving though.

That's what I love about the twist - everything gets questioned and all. Which perfectly fits the game of De Mol. You can trust nobody, not even the host. >:)

Sharing a room with a sloth wouldn't be so bad though. XD OR better: a FOX! 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

I'd definitely FREAK OUT with the spider roommate. I'm very afraid of spiders DX... Poor ladies.

Funny how Ingrid calls it quits because of her HUMAN roommate Axel. XD Or is it a different mammal they have for a roommate? A Mole perhaps? ;) (... *realises that might actually be something legit*)

The Mole's position is likely at the gong, though it's hard to predict what will happen. I remember one challenge on an older season where one group of contestants had to predict how well the other group would do (WIDM2008).
    Mole Dennis Weening was on the betting team too. So that could certainly help again. Though this time the Vovinam players know what the betters do. So then the Mole would maybe be a Vovinam player. Bas, Bruno, Joeri?

Speaking of Dennis, he was on the currently running season of The Big Escape...
    Dennis made it to the final 3 now! :smiley: Since the alliance game is over now it's each and everyone on their own. Dennis was quite a strong player so he might have this in the pocket. Finale is next Monday.

It's definitely a solid theory that she'd be the Mole. The Mole doesn't have to worry about correct answers and could just click randomly to get a quick time. But then again, maybe the 'you're not eliminated' is the lie and Eva IS Executed. If she's not the Mole, is the fastest test-taker and also has the most wrong answers... I love how so much things are open for interpretation. XD

BIG CLIFFHANGER INDEED. Anythign can happen.
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Hey guys. I think now would be a good time to say this. I got admitted to a master's program in the US. I'm not going to say which university because I don't want this to show up on Google. :D I accepted it, and I'll be in California for the next two years starting September

I'll still have time to participate in shows, but I just wanted to let you know so you won't be surprised if I get busier or if my active hours become different :)

Oh my god, super congrats! :smiley: Who knows you'll run into Turner one day? XD

Yaaay! Congrats, Ice! :smiley:

More than the school thing, though... You're moving to a different country, nonetheless CONTINENT. That's HUGE!! Holy guacamole. If you need any Californian tips, or tips about moving continents, contact me or Haylo. :lol: lol

@Vul Hahaha, I think we talked about it a little, sounds like he picked a place far from me. But I will inevitably know some people going to the same place as him, which is pretty cool. :)
    Thanks, Turner. :D I'll ask you if anything comes to mind

I can tell you that I didn't get into Berkeley though. Hardly anyone did from what I saw online
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited April 2019
    Turner wrote: »

Oh my god, super congrats! :smiley: Who knows you'll run into Turner one day? XD

Holy guacaMOLE.

@Vul Hahaha, I think we talked about it a little, sounds like he picked a place far from me. But I will inevitably know some people going to the same place as him, which is pretty cool. :)

Hmm... 🤔🤔🤔

Who knows? The world is small after all. ;)
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thanks vul. I had to look back up to see if that mole was the actual quote xD
    ... Guys, my game keeps crashing every ime I'm in Life Mode and go to another lot. :worried: Any advice?
    Banner.png
    Go to your files in my documents and delete the world caches in the world cache folder... You can do that every time before starting a game. Works for me!
    Thanks, I'll try it now. :) I'll keep you updated on whether it did the job.
    Banner.png
    Thanks, I'll try it now. :) I'll keep you updated on whether it did the job.

Nope. I tried and still crashing to desktop. :c I should Google for answers...
    Banner.png
    Restart your computer. I'm sure you won't have problems then.
    Sometimes I also delete all the stuff, not in the folders, but then you need to change your settings again.
    edited April 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »

It didn't work. Sad.png

It might just be the heat. It's quite warm here this weekend. Maybe I should cram my laptop in the refridgerator for a moment or something.
    Banner.png
    edited April 2019
    Is someone feeling to watch this with me? :smiley: Survivor South Africa - Malaysia

[url="http://&quot;]https://youtube.com/watch?v=SKpBnaKhHN8[/url]
    Is someone feeling to watch this with me? :smiley: Survivor South Africa - Malaysia

I will but I need to watch season 1 XD
    edited April 2019

It didn't work. Sad.png

It might just be the heat. It's quite warm here this weekend. Maybe I should cram my laptop in the refridgerator for a moment or something.

I think I figured it out. It's pretty much only the saves I made for the upcoming episode that have the issue - my starting save from which I create all Jetset files and my CoaQ save don't crash when I move the camera away from the lot. So I think the save file got corrupted. Which means I have to deal with it for this episode, but after that I can work on properly again.
    Clever%2BThinking.png
    Banner.png
    @icmnfrsh I've read about an earthquake on the Phillipines, please be save :worried:
    Banner.png
    It was just mild at my office where I was at the time. There were 11 casualties near the epicenter, though :(

It was just mild at my office where I was at the time. There were 11 casualties near the epicenter, though :(

I've read about it, yes. :'(
    Banner.png
    And I learned there was another one earlier, but it's too far from where I am to be perceptible

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

I watched season six of Survivor SA (aka the Philippines season). That season was freaking crazy. I mean they did that thing in Episode 2 (Not wanting to give away any spoilers).
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Maybe I will watch it too... I just finished season 5 and that was really good. A lot of blind sides and no one that I thought of won the season. ;)