Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire pack pictures?

Carl's Guide usually has pictures of what comes in each pack, there are no pictures on Origin, and a google search also came up empty. From the few pictures I have seen, it looks like there are some really good build items and hair/clothing. Would anyone please share pics of what is available in this pack? I'd really love to see. I've got a bit of overtime money coming, and I might just buy this!
Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2017
    You might want to check out this link for all that you are wanting to know.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-vampires-guide/
    All the stuff on three pages.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/sets/72157679441115365
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    !!!! Pipe organ, new fish and harvestables, and a ball gown for children?! I am SO getting this the second it goes on sale! Thank you, @LaBlue0314 Very nice build items, too.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Don't forget the wall holes!!! They are totally awesome :p Along with cracks, watermarks and cobwebs. Spiders appear in the cobwebs too *shudders*

And did you notice the nice old bathroom set with the high flush toilet? And a rug runner that you can make any length.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    My favorite is the toilet and the tub, I have always wanted that in my game, not to mention in real life.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Don't forget the wall holes!!! They are totally awesome :p Along with cracks, watermarks and cobwebs. Spiders appear in the cobwebs too *shudders*

And did you notice the nice old bathroom set with the high flush toilet? And a rug runner that you can make any length.

YES! OMG, the clawfoot tub! And I love the cracks. I wonder if I can place them in a foundation.
    And looking through the CAS items all I could think was 'the hair'
    1258835616-6x08-the-doctor-and-river-song-25913324-1280-720.jpg
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    This pack comes with a lot of cool stuff, you won't be disappointed if you purchase it.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I was so happy with this! I was wanting more Victorian things and this just made my Victorian home projects even more awesome -- plus the clothes and hairstyles, etc.. Love this!