Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Travel=Moving Family? What??

I just updated to the Feb 2nd patch today, and every time I try to make my sims "travel" it takes me to the moving screen and asks me to pick a world to live in. And I didn't see an option to cancel or anything. Is this happening to other people? How do I stop it or get around it??
"Don't wish...Don't start.
Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
Origin ID: Simintoxication

Comments

• February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    No, I've not had that happen, but I did have an issue where when my Sim traveled, time went back four hours, as I'd noticed my teen Sim had gone home from school for the day, and once the other Sim had traveled, the teen was back at school, and it had gone back to 12pm.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

If you have MC Command Center mod, make sure that you have updated to the latest version.

If the issues remain, try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder