Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game bugging after latest patch

My game has been legging way more than usual lately. Ever since the latest patch I have been having problems such as not being able to save; it just keeps loading and loading, so I had to close the game. And whenever my children and teens need to go to school the game freezes and it's soooooooooo hard, I have played for 2 days now without being able to save my game because it keeps glitching out.

Do you have this too cause I don't think that it is my computer cause the sims 4 has been working fine untill now... :((

Comments

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    simgame wrote: »
    My game has been legging way more than usual lately. Ever since the latest patch I have been having problems such as not being able to save; it just keeps loading and loading, so I had to close the game. And whenever my children and teens need to go to school the game freezes and it's soooooooooo hard, I have played for 2 days now without being able to save my game because it keeps glitching out.

Do you have this too cause I don't think that it is my computer cause the sims 4 has been working fine untill now... :((

Save a copy of your game, then, take out your /Mods folder and try loading/playing it vanilla.

This sounds very much like the last patch(es) have broken some of your mods and/or cc, and you need to go through your files and see what needs to be updated or deleted.
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    @egwarhammer It could be because I have lots of mods in my game, I will check out mod conflict detector that's a program I have. Thanks