Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Valentine's Day builds!

Or "Singles Appreciation Day" builds (for those of you who just can't stand the rampant and obnoxious commercialization of what was once a celebration for the most fundamental human emotion and thus refuse to take part in :tongue:, but I digress)

Let's bring the holiday into the our Sims' worlds so they can celebrate too! Share your creations!

I made a wedding venue for the occasion.
23VPonl.png
thpotzi.png
m3kSMiF.png
WQMDfPe.png
SMc0YHS.png
L6YNwoj.png
lB7JrHf.png
s4wrK5v.png
ZtR72Nc.png
rAEHlIl.png
nB2UXj7.png
XHuiSIc.png

Download Link, if interested
dgvibNQ.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The wedding venue is very pretty! :) The heart shaped water fountains feature looks very nice! The flowers through the venue areas look very pretty! Very nice gazebo for the wedding to take place in! The roofing looks very nice! It looks nice how the seats have been set up for the wedding guests to sit on and enjoy watching the weddding. The red carpet aisleway is a nice touch. The sims will enjoy listening to the sound of the piano being played during the wedding. The cherry blossom trees look pretty in the build. Very nice reception area! The white colour scheme of the tables and chairs looks very nice. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up,for sims to enjoy dining there after the wedding. The candles are nice touches on the table tops. They will enjoy eating and drinking from the buffet table and fountain. The rose petals on the floor look so pretty! Nice bar area for sims to,enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice bubbles machine nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there using the machine.
    It is a very nice outdoors venue for sims to enjoy having their wedding <3
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited February 2017
    Fantastic idea for a topic Dismal Scientist!

Your wedding venue is a beautiful and romantic park! Love the gazebo with the wedding arch underneath and the heart shaped pond/fountain is a fantastic touch. Wonderful job!

I only have a romantic room build and Valentine's Day sims I've made, no full build yet. I'll revisit when I have one. :) In the mean time, looking forward to other people's builds!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited February 2017
    Great idea, @The_Dismal_Scientist! :smiley:
    Your park build is so beautiful! I really love your landscaping, is so pretty! Love the heart-shaped fountain. Each of the areas are so lovely too and I love the gazebo wedding area. :smiley:

As for mine, I also have my two Valentine builds I uploaded in the gallery.
    Each of these are starter homes. One is a base game-only cottage starter for a family and one is a modern one. Each are for perfect starter price, so hope you enjoy! :smiley:

01_zpsuvugryhp.png
    Lot Name: A Lovely Family Start
    Type/Size: Residential/20X15
    Beds/Baths: 2/1
    Price: §21,463
    More Details
    Download Link

1_zps7vj1kekm.png
    Lot Name: Perfect Honeymoon Pad
    Type/Size: Residential/20X20
    Beds/Baths: 1/1
    Price: §18,457
    More Details
    Download Link
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Your two Valentines Day starter homes are very nice! RyeCris16 :) I have already posted about them on your showcase thread but just wanted to say again that they are very nice builds! The red and white colour schemes and the hearts in the build look very nice!
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Great idea and thanks for the topic @The_Dismal_Scientist Your venue is lovely, the gazebo is so pretty <3
    @RyeCris16 both starters are beautiful but I really LOVE the first one, is so perfect <3
    BTW how do you post the"spoiler", it is nice to hide the pictures :o
    So here is a little wedding venue for Valentine's Day. It is a museum, I like this type of lot because they work great for the weddings:
    Gallery ID: osiazul
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/21D4BB62F24E11E685E766E3E080B4FA

13-02-2017_17-51-19_zpsidhtx5uz.png
    13-02-2017_17-58-26_zpshlxzi3fg.png
    13-02-2017_18-03-21_zpsypj0ivgs.png
    13-02-2017_18-11-14_zpsh62msplg.png

edited February 2017
    Valentine's Wedding Venue is so very pretty! @emere :) The exterior design of the Chapel is so nice ! Very pretty pink and white colour scheme of the Chapel! The steeple looks very nice! The hearts are pretty on the roof! The pink open shutter planter box windows look very nice,and the pink flower lattice is a nice touch on the front roofing wall.Nice curved front porch. The flowers in the outdoors areas look so very nice! The round stepping stones in the front and back areas of the build are nice touches. The pink greenery looks nice on the walls. Very nice backyard reception area! The cherry blossom trees and the water fountains are very pretty! It looks very nice how the white dining tables and chairs have been set up there for sims to enjoy dining outdoors in the air. The candles are nice touches on the tables. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table, the bar and the fountain. They will enjoy listening to the piano music whilst dining there. The overhead string lights look very pretty! The floral arches look very nice. Very nice indoors wedding arch area! The rose petals look pretty on the floor! The hearts and butterflies look very nice on the window behind the wedding arch. It looks nice how the seats have been set up for the wedding guests to sit on and watch the wedding. The row of flowers in the vases looks very pretty.
    It is a very pretty venue to get married in! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Beautiful chapel @emere ! It's a beautiful museum and a perfect location for weddings!
    emere wrote: »
    BTW how do you post the"spoiler", it is nice to hide the pictures :o

To create a spoiler you need to put what you want to hide between spoiler tags, like so (just remove the spaces between the brackets and the word "spoiler" and "/spoiler"):
    [ spoiler ]put what you want to hide here[ /spoiler ]

Hope that helps. :)