Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grand Hotel Game Pack

isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
edited April 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Visit, run, and build a hotel complete with a variety of amenities and luxuries! New hotel lot, hotel UI system, etc... Just some ideas anyway...

New Features-

Run a Hotel-Buy a pre-made hotel or build one from the ground up, design rooms and suites with new vintage art-deco decor or classic elegant furnishings for guests to stay in, add excersise rooms, play rooms, lounges, ball rooms, dining halls, and any other amenities, and hire employees like a concierge, bell hops, maids, chefs, entertainers, bartenders, even commission shoeshiners and vendors! Manage to keep a good reputation and guests will visit regularly!
Stay Inn-Send your sims on a romantic trip for two, an extended outing with a group of friends, a family vacation, or enjoy all all the perks of a luxurious hotel solo and get to know the staff and guests! Have your sims blog about their vacation, order room service, relax by the pool, and enjoy everything a grand hotel has to offer!
Live Big- Plan or attend lavish and wild events including balls, masquerades, and roaring parties! Dress your sims in fancy dresses and elegant suits, choose from elegant masks, and fit them with suave and dramatic hairstyles!

New Objects-

Shoe Shine Booth-Get your sims shoes shined, purchase snacks and magazines, grab a cup of coffee, and gossip with the shoe shiner!
Souvineer Stand-Be a customer or decide what to sell; choose from souvineers, collectables, and relax-wear hotel clothing!
Automat-A warm meal is a button away for your sims with this dispensing machine. Use handiness and programming skills to upgrade food quality, serving time, and meal selection. Assign sims to cook and restock.
Dumbwaiter-Send food upstairs in no time, hired chefs will place room-service ordered meals, which hired bell hops will deliver right to your sim's room! Or use it for children and toddlers to travel up an down throughout a building!
Elevator Lift- A quick and space efficient way to move up and down story to story in a hotel or at a home! Lift operator optional!
Mini Bar-Choose from a few snacks and drinks located conveniently in your sims room!
Heart Shaped Vibrating Bed- The classic item from all past games, sims can turn the vibrating setting on for emotional boosts. (perfect for sleazy or love themed hotels!)
Stationary Set- Place it on a surface in a room or the home for sims to browse brochures and write letters!
Lounge Chairs- Relax by the pool in comfort, chat, read or sip on a drink!
Cleaning Closet- NPC and hired maids will use autonomously, controlled sims can use it for more cleaning options, in a hotel or at home.
Concierge/Check In Desk- Hotel owners can assign a hired concierge, or man the desk themselves, while customers can ask about the hotel, send out letters, check in/out, make a complaint, or request a service.
Long Buffet/Serving Table- Has slots for food, can be stocked with food like tables in LP stuff.

Furniture Styles-

Art-Deco-Furniture.jpg
artdecointerior1928.jpg
art-deco-vanity-mass-produc.gif
art-deco-chairs-11-1501081929.jpg
art-deco-furniture-reproductions-surprise-archive-ph-com-decorating-ideas-42.jpg
antique-art-deco-furniture-art-deco-art-deco-furniture-made-of-various-wood-types-ouglorw-.jpg
d8c0f2f4aa652a01929383eed903a2fc.jpg

New Collection-

Souvineers-Collect a range of plushies, knick knacks, antiques, and more inspired by locations like Granite Falls, Windenberg, Magnolia Prominade, and other places in TS4.

New Skills-

Couples Dancing- Sims can learn to dance in pairs in multiple styles (ballroom, salsa, swing, slow, etc.) getting better with 5 skill levels.
Saxaphone- Most interactions as other instruments, can be played and jam with other sims.
Social Antics- Get better at gossiping choosing specific sims and rumors, introduce sims to one another, stir the pot at a social event, set sims up together romantically, and give (good or bad) advice to friends and wait to hear the consequences. 5 skill levels.

CAS Styles-
c383b0cfd661d6e20352526b900f740e--s-dress-flapper-dresses.jpg
great-gatsby-outfits-2.jpg
1009c4e56b2cc539fbafd179516a0ebf.jpg
fashion-1.jpg
tettidesign.1930s.dresses.jpg
Post edited by isaiahzay on

Comments

• ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    This sounds awesome as I'm literally always excited for content that adds large gameplay options. Maybe there could also be an interaction with annoying/entitled customers. It would be a total pain but It'd honestly be accurate :D ! Maybe (if EA wanted to be generous) they could also include indoor water parks in hotels b/c I remember going to those with my family as a kid.
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • GoldilockGoldilock Posts: 80 Member
    Amazing idea, can't believe it's been buried somewhere quietly ... nice job @isaiahzay
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I would have interest in a lot of this. I'm not so sure about the "automat" but I would have interest in hotels, perhaps different types of hotels. A bit like DO but in interesting new locales. More vacation/holiday destinations are definitely being requested.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    YES to functional Elevators!
    a256aFi.gif
  • bellak_bellak_ Posts: 11 New Member
    Love this idea!
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    > @ScarletPipper said:
    > This sounds awesome as I'm literally always excited for content that adds large gameplay options. Maybe there could also be an interaction with annoying/entitled customers. It would be a total pain but It'd honestly be accurate :D ! Maybe (if EA wanted to be generous) they could also include indoor water parks in hotels b/c I remember going to those with my family as a kid.

We are like... the same person. Doesn't matter what EA comes out with, I want it.
    Also digging the idea of annoying customers and indoor waterparks. at least some crazy slides!
  • FreyannFreyann Posts: 66 Member
    Love this idea. I made the hotel from AHS season 5 and I would really love to staff it and spook out all of my customers :')
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    I feel like hotels would be included with a different EP to be honest, despite that this would be epic!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I created a grand hotel. You can check out some pictures at my thread in the Creative/Lots section. The St. Gregory. It is officially a restaurant but your sims cam sleep in one of the rooms upstairs. There is a bar and a ballroom/disco. There is a bowling alley in the basement with a pool, sauna and gym. There are three floors of rooms with two rooms with a bath and two suites with two bedrooms and two baths, each. You can find it at #dannydanbo.
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    Other ideas...?

House/Hotel Staff Magament UI- Hire maids, bartenders, gardeners, nannies, (and more for hotels) in a UI like you do with staff in the DO gamepack. Assign their uniforms, pay wage, and duties.
    Large Gambling/Card Tables- Seat up to 6 sims, sims can play cards for fun, win or lose in a game of poker, and more (sims with the mischief skill can use a ouija board to call on ghosts and the reaper, and sims with the logic skill can play a dungeons and dragons type game)
    Nectar Bottles- Variety of kinds, kept in sims inventory they can serve it or drink from the bottle!
  • AnonypigAnonypig Posts: 62 Member
    I would love this! This would be a fantastic vacation for those of us who aren't outdoorsy enough to really get into Granite Falls :) Many of these features would stand alone on their own, too.

Maybe there could be opportunities in careers like Business or even Social Media that require going away for the weekend and networking.
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    I was just thinking that today!Awhile back I made a well Motel, for my Sims to have affairs in, but it didn't work too well, because other sims kept coming into their room while they were woohooing! All because we can't lock doors on community lots apparently!

I would love it if they made it where not only allow us to make hotels, but also motels, and of course be able to lock the door, maybe have a do not disturb sign on the door!

Maybe have it all be a EP, with vacation places, like a beachfront resort, a ski resort, and then an option to build a hotel or motel in any of the normal worlds too, for a quick woohoo with their lady or guy on the side,lol!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • AlabusterAlabuster Posts: 3 New Member
    Hmm... I think about japanese style hotel (Calls - Ryogan) , It will be good if set of items have japanese style like Sims 1 that has japanese wallpaper
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I really hope we get hotels
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    This sounds awesome as I'm literally always excited for content that adds large gameplay options. Maybe there could also be an interaction with annoying/entitled customers. It would be a total pain but It'd honestly be accurate :D ! Maybe (if EA wanted to be generous) they could also include indoor water parks in hotels b/c I remember going to those with my family as a kid.

Yes indoor waterparks would really make me want this. I really like this idea but I'd want hotels to be placed in an island pack location. Pools would need more items as well.
    I was just thinking that today!Awhile back I made a well Motel, for my Sims to have affairs in, but it didn't work too well, because other sims kept coming into their room while they were woohooing! All because we can't lock doors on community lots apparently!

I would love it if they made it where not only allow us to make hotels, but also motels, and of course be able to lock the door, maybe have a do not disturb sign on the door!

Maybe have it all be a EP, with vacation places, like a beachfront resort, a ski resort, and then an option to build a hotel or motel in any of the normal worlds too, for a quick woohoo with their lady or guy on the side,lol!

You need to make it generic to keep other sims away.
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    This is interesting!
    I tweeted Grant and Graham and told them I hope we get hotels back in The Sims 4.