Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request for clothing?

MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
Hello! Would anyone like to take my request to make these two outfits? If so thank you for reading this far!!

The first one is of Alice from Bloody Roar. Basically she is wearing a turtleneck dress along with a hooded red vest.
5710.png

This second image is of Honoka from Dead or Alive. The outfit doesn't necessarily need to have the cow print but I would like the long sleeved shirt along with the red belt.
doa5lr___honoka_costume_02_by_momijihayabusa-d8j99a8.jpg

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hello @Minai! If you do not get a response here, you might want to try your request at Sim 4 Studio, You will need to register to use the site, but it is free.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    No one took the request there either
    :\ oh well, Im not giving up hope!
  • TamBell93TamBell93 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, do you still need help?
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited April 2017
    If you don't locate it you might try putting something similar together with already existing cc. Sadly, I cannot remember which creator has made it but there's one on thesimsresource called magic dress or some such that's really just a skirt that shows up as a full dress, then you can use a cc vest over the top of it and get that same or similar effect. If I can locate the dress I'll post a link of it here.

I found the dress I was talking about. its called The Clever Wool Dress and its like a skirt that covers the whole dress area so that you can use a top over it. Maybe if you can locate a red vest you can do something similar to the outfit you are looking for. Anyway, here's the link.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/clever-wool-dress/id/1312104/
    Post edited by duhboy2u2 on
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • AshcchiMatsuAshcchiMatsu Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello is there anyone that might help me? I tried asking people that had already made some, but they just ignored me. I was hoping to have accurate hoodies of Matsuno Sextuplets from Osomatsu-san. There is a youtube video of them also, which shows how they should look, like how Jyushimatsus sleeves are past his hands.. but I can't find any accurate ones. And the ones I saw aren't available for download. I was really hoping to do a household of them. Please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hello is there anyone that might help me? I tried asking people that had already made some, but they just ignored me. I was hoping to have accurate hoodies of Matsuno Sextuplets from Osomatsu-san. There is a youtube video of them also, which shows how they should look, like how Jyushimatsus sleeves are past his hands.. but I can't find any accurate ones. And the ones I saw aren't available for download. I was really hoping to do a household of them. Please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

You might want to try your request at Sim 4 Studio, You will need to register to use the site, but it is free. http://sims4studio.com/