Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attention SimGurus !

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I think only the most popular breeds should be included so they have more time to flesh them out.
    @NotLoudonWainwright
    As long as yorkshire terriers sit among those most popular breeds, I fully and entirely agree with you! ;)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I feel like there sound be graduation, prom and college to allow the sims more reality and the possibility to not start from the bottom at a career but higher up position.

Um this thread is about Pets , not really bout careers per say, but wonderful idea just the same thanks.
  • Options
    lunapball32lunapball32 Posts: 98 Member
    i think the current CAS system will work very well for pets. We'll need less pre-mades and more other options. for example, many breeds can be made from a handful of pre-mades by pushing and pulling different areas of a dog's face - the nose of a pug, the jaw of a sh.tzu (I didn't know if that would be censored) but then more options in terms of fur - pomeranian and chow chow, or yorkie and afghan hound, poodle and labradoodle, sheepdogs etc.
    I think that's where more of the customization should happen. :) Eeee I can't wait
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    They are just Lovely, thank you for sharing :)
    American Eskimo dogs

((%20Toy%20mini%20standard%2088.jpg

seriously! look at how cute they are!!!

I want one in real life. So cute!

Thanks guys! I fell in love with this breed because one of my favourite youtubers has them and they are just adorable.

Look at these!!! 692d10152b93e9bc8f62b2f729ebd40a386c326e7279a29db6f486b4ca2a65c7_1.jpg

Another jacksfilms fan!
  • Options
    i think the current CAS system will work very well for pets. We'll need less pre-mades and more other options. for example, many breeds can be made from a handful of pre-mades by pushing and pulling different areas of a dog's face - the nose of a pug, the jaw of a sh.tzu (I didn't know if that would be censored) but then more options in terms of fur - pomeranian and chow chow, or yorkie and afghan hound, poodle and labradoodle, sheepdogs etc.
    I think that's where more of the customization should happen. :) Eeee I can't wait

I can not wait either, I am so hoping they finally add in more of the breeds that have never been added as well as the ones that were, I want My Japanese Chins, I also thought of another Pet I would like them to add in My Ferrets, yup I have had Ferrets and I think those are so cute, I even had a white mouse, yup that could be added as well, they could makes cages with spinning wheels and such inside them, with water bottles for them to drink, that would be awesome to Me, :)
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Hope if they make pets pack they make it in a way that it interact with GTW so you can make or run a pet store too as a business option, possibly have a dog kennel and breed and sell pups.
  • Options
    Hope if they make pets pack they make it in a way that it interact with GTW so you can make or run a pet store too as a business option, possibly have a dog kennel and breed and sell pups.

That is a Great Idea, thanks for sharing, much appreciated.:)
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I'm so excited for pets. Even more so than I was for toddlers. And I was dazed for like a week after toddlers were released. I can just image having cats and dogs running around the place. Also we need the smaller animals like rabbits, hamsters, snakes,etc. :)
  • Options
    I'm so excited for pets. Even more so than I was for toddlers. And I was dazed for like a week after toddlers were released. I can just image having cats and dogs running around the place. Also we need the smaller animals like rabbits, hamsters, snakes,etc. :)

I will pass on Snakes and Spider's , give Me Ferrets, Birds , and such, :)