Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One question on Sims relationships

As you all know, sims can be in a certain or many relationships with another sim.
According to http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/relationships/romance.php, there are so many different kinds of relationships sims can have with others such as love interest, acquaintance, lovebirds and so on.

I want my sim to have many relationships with another sim at the same time. For example, I want this sim to have 'Lovebirds, It's complicated, Sweethearts, and Hot/Cold' with this other sim at the same time, when I hover over to see his relationship status with the other.
HOW CAN I DO IT? Please let me know how.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Well the hot and cold one is where they totally hate each other in the friendship bar, but have a very positive relationship in the romance bar. That one can also be enemies with benefits as well. I've seen the It's Complicated when the other sim thinks their partner is cheating on them. I have never seen the lovebirds and Sweethearts in the same selection of romance with the same person as the above two that I mentioned earlier.
  • NiyebeBlurrNiyebeBlurr Posts: 93 Member
    i've had sweethearts and lovebirds at the same time but i'm not sure how i got it.
    i think it could be that i had my sim in a relationship with the same guy since they were teens. before that they were also best friends as children!

from the list i also got just good friends but that was because bella goth flirted with my married sim and he liked it but i cancelled that sooo quick lol bella is a mess.
    tumblr_mt947oTSBg1r3nvfwo1_500.gif
    Origin ID : Amihvn