Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mother of Vampires - Old Thread

CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
vampiresig.jpg

Mother of Vampires Wordpress

Mother of Vampires is very loosely based on The 100 Baby Challenge for the Sims 4! Since this is meant to be more story-driven than my other sims blog, The Chance Legacy, I will not be following the rules of the challenge, and I will use cheats.

When Melanie Day, a 23 year old aspiring fantasy author, buys her aunt's house in the Forgotten Hollow and moves in, she is assigned an unthinkable task. She finds herself taken from her new house, her best friend Valerie, and her boyfriend Ryan, and is forced to obey the will of vampires.

Dante Bertrand, the first vampire she meets discovers that she is the one of legend and can restore glory to the vampire race. The Master Vampire, Grant Lloyd, has high expectations for her and sets his plans into motion. Melanie must navigate unconventional relationships, face the supernatural, become a single mother, and somehow complete her seemingly insurmountable task.

Likes and comments are always appreciated! Feedback keeps me going and helps me improve my story!
cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
Post edited by Crzydramaqueen on

Comments

• soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Can't wait for more!
  • CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    Thanks, @soccer_emmy ! I should be posting the prologue soon! Maybe even today!
    The prologue is out! Please let me know what you think! :smile:
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Where can I find the prologue?
    @soccer_emmy, click on the image in the first post or the link in my signature. I will bring you to my blog.
    Chapter 1 is out! I've also updated the list of characters! Enjoy! I would love any feedback! :smile:
    Chapter 2 is out! Please like or comment if you enjoy! :smile:
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Found your story thanks to the index! I should wander over to this Stories and Legacies section more often. What a fascinating take on the 100 baby challenge so far, and I love the title.

Dante seems like a very intriguing character so far (though I'm sure Melanie would rather do without him) and I look forward to getting to know the rest of the vampires. I really enjoy your writing style and hope you keep posting chapters. :)
    uduVcAP.png
    Thanks so much, @LadyLobster ! That is so nice to hear! It actually took me way too long to think of that title...I can't wait to develop Dante more as a character. Vampires will always be cool, no matter what!

I read the first couple chapters of your story too! The title is very clever, and I like the sense of humor! Looking forward to reading more!
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Wow! I started reading your story and I love it, keep going! :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    @cind3r3lla Thanks so much! More coming soon!
    Great! Can't wait :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Chapter 3 has been posted! Enjoy! :smiley:
    Awesome! I loved the new chapter, makes me really excited for the next one :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    @cind3r3lla Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad my endings have been exciting!
    Chapter 4 is here! More coming soon! :smiley:
    Great! :love: What an exciting and at the same time, sad chapter. It breaks my heart that Ryan has no idea what's going on :confused: I really liked them together!
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    It's funny. I intended their relationship to be a starting point. I didn't think they'd be together very much afterwards. But I've started to really like him too! Thanks again for reading! :)
    I guess only time will tell if they'll get together again.. But at the same time.. Maybe she will get together with Dante? He seem pretty interesting as well :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Chapter 5 is up! Enjoy! I can't wait to post more! :smiley:
    Awesome, I just read it! It's getting more exciting now, with her having a baby.. I wonder what will happen next with her relationships, if the baby is a vampire or if she will get impregnated again right away. :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Thanks so much, @cind3r3lla ! I really appreciate you reading! And I love your feedback!
    Chapter 6 is out! I have also updated pages on the website, including the About page. I hope you enjoy!
    I loved it! :love: It's nice to see the twins as toddlers now, and I'm really curious to see which one is a vampire. I would think that Isabella is the vampire because of her greyish skin but you never know, it could be Arabella instead.
    And I wonder if Melanie and Ryan will get together again, but I'm not sure how he will react about her "task" he will probably not like that and I'm sure the master vampire will get her pregnant again so he can get a vampire son :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    edited March 2017
    @cind3r3lla Thanks so much for reading! And for the feedback! My intention was to actually not have the Master Vampire get her pregnant since the original 100 Baby Challenge rules dictate you can only use one father once - but this isn't exactly a 100 Baby Challenge, so maybe I will! I'll have to decide!