Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Pet Parts Found ! From Sims 4 Community web page.

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
http://simscommunity.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Capture-7.png

I am not sure if this worked But I tried to copy the link from the community page to the forums, It says that Pet Parts were found, So I am hoping that Pet's are coming soon with Werewolves, :)
P.S. what do you all think bout this, I am curious to know, :)

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Yup it looks like the Link is working that I copied, thank goodness, :)
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Occult neck scar seems to be more focused on a vampire than anything else..
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I am so excited! This makes me think they might actually announce pets in the next teaser. Maybe sometime after the bowling pack is released.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Honestly? I get werewolves from this. If it's a Pets pack, I'm betting it has werewolves.

I called it! Lol

--T

edited February 2017
    I have said many times in the past that Pets and Werewolves were coming, so I guess I called it as well, :)
    P.S. As long as they add in Japanese Chins to the Pet Pack I will be kool with it, (Points to My Profile Picture ) :)
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Don't get too excited for werewolves; the occult stuff is old and is related to aliens and vampires. It's the fur-related parts that are new.
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Don't get too excited for werewolves; the occult stuff is old and is related to aliens and vampires. It's the fur-related parts that are new.

I would be Excited either way, :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    Honestly? I get werewolves from this. If it's a Pets pack, I'm betting it has werewolves.

I called it! Lol

--T

I'm thinking the same. TS2 had werewolves.

I called it! Lol

--T

Yup TS2 does have them, I play them almost every day, :)
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    edited February 2017

I called it! Lol

--T

I'm trying to avoid supernaturals. I didn't buy the vampire GP, and I don't intend to. If werewolves are included alongside my fluffy puppies and kittens (hopefully hamsters or gerbils or guinea pigs too) then as awful as it is for me to say this, I hope werewolves don't do much.

I wouldn't want them coming after my sims if that's not my intention for gameplay; I like a more realistic playing style. So, I'd rather them be separate from pets, which could be a completely innocent GP/EP by itself. And by "innocent" I basically mean not scary and 100% kid friendly.

I'm aware how offensive all this sounds and I apologize to those who love werewolves and other supes and would see their inclusion in pets as a 2 for 1 deal, but I'm just not about werewolves if you know what I mean. I'm not into vampires, I'm not into witches, I'm not even sure if I'd be into mermaids and fairies (even though those are typically "good" magical creatures or whatever)

I might end up buying fairies just for the items (cute dresses, shirts, skirts, and all other cute cas items, super girly and sparkly and pink I expect, not to mention the build mode deco). I appreciate the victorian goth style that came with vampires but they're still not my cup of tea. I like my happy little sim paradise where everything is perfect and beautiful almost all the time. My opinions here are very controversial I understand. But I just thought I'd say something. Who knows, werewolves may be better off in their own GP anyway.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member

I called it! Lol

--T

I'm trying to avoid supernaturals. I didn't buy the vampire GP, and I don't intend to. If werewolves are included alongside my fluffy puppies and kittens (hopefully hamsters or gerbils or guinea pigs too) then as awful as it is for me to say this, I hope werewolves don't do much.

I wouldn't want them coming after my sims if that's not my intention for gameplay; I like a more realistic playing style. So, I'd rather them be separate from pets, which could be a completely innocent GP/EP by itself. And by "innocent" I basically mean not scary and 100% kid friendly.

I'm aware how offensive all this sounds and I apologize to those who love werewolves and other supes and would see their inclusion in pets as a 2 for 1 deal, but I'm just not about werewolves if you know what I mean. I'm not into vampires, I'm not into witches, I'm not even sure if I'd be into mermaids and fairies (even though those are typically "good" magical creatures or whatever)

I might end up buying fairies just for the items (cute dresses, shirts, skirts, and all other cute cas items, super girly and sparkly and pink I expect, not to mention the build mode deco). I appreciate the victorian goth style that came with vampires but they're still not my cup of tea. I like my happy little sim paradise where everything is perfect and beautiful almost all the time. My opinions here are very controversial I understand. But I just thought I'd say something. Who knows, werewolves may be better off in their own GP anyway.

We could turn all supernaturals (except the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 zombies intent on climbing into your home without permission, the only one I actually wanted to turn off) could be turned off via the options panel in TS3. I'm just glad I can now have aliens & vampires while lacking the zombies that don't do anything but annoy me... They will get into your house no matter what. But since they're all coming individually as I would presume and in more detail, we might not need this. We could just get the packs we want and avoid the ones we don't want.

Remember, it's just fiction. You can play without things and make it however you like. I'm forced to avoid toddlers in my game so I'm sure you'd be able to manage to avoid werewolves in yours.
    I hope that they mix the two together into a 'furry friendly' EP and do both properly. I suspect they'll be separate though.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member

I called it! Lol

--T

I'm a fan of werewolves and fine with this in general, we aren't all supposed to like the same things, the world would be so boring and monotonous otherwise :)
    But I do hope that werewolves come with pets, because if they don't, that would mean no wolves that could bite sims and change them into werewolves, and it's fundamental to the myth, you need to be bitten by some kind of wolf or a werewolf in wolf form to become a werewolf. And we're a lot of werewolf fans who hope our supernaturals can fully transform into wolves, not just slightly change shape.
    But I also hope that even with rich gameplay, what werewolves do will be fully user directed, more than vampires, so that they won't bother people who don't want them :) Making them autonomously do werewolf things with sims should be the work of modders only IMO.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    [quote="Candyd;15550437"
    But I do hope that werewolves come with pets, because if they don't, that would mean no wolves that could bite sims and change them into werewolves, and it's fundamental to the myth, you need to be bitten by some kind of wolf or a werewolf in wolf form to become a werewolf. And we're a lot of werewolf fans who hope our supernaturals can fully transform into wolves, not just slightly change shape.
    But I also hope that even with rich gameplay, what werewolves do will be fully user directed, more than vampires, so that they won't bother people who don't want them :) Making them autonomously do werewolf things with sims should be the work of modders only IMO.[/quote]

I think the biggest problem with werewolves is that, traditionally, they kill people. They're not like vampires, where they bite someone and/or make them vampires too. It would be hard to make them work while keeping the Teen rating.
    But the developers have shown us time and again that they've got a lot of tricks up their sleeves. We can hope!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Not all myths about werewolves include killing people. Some old myths in eastern Europe make werewolves protectors of their family, hunting large game to bring meat home. But it's true it would be a bit hard to keep teen rating, even with just hunting. But who knows, vampires are supposed to be among the most violent supernatural beings and now there's a pack dedicated to them.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member

I called it! Lol

--T

My opinion are opposed to yours, i would love to have werewolves with a pets EP and that they can look a bit scary (like vampires, i can make sinister vampire and i love that)
    But i understand your point, and what is good with the vampire GP is that you also can make a nice looking vampire, and they can be friendly too. So if they could do werewolf the same way they have done vampire it would be great.
    But the most important things is that they should make a toggle to disabled the autonomous generation, my generate lots of vampire and most of them end up frying in the sun.
    You don't need to apologies, not all of us has the same taste, and it's totally fine.
  • If they ruin the pets pack by tying useless werewolves into it, I'm going to be irritated.
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    I just wish they add an option to on/off supernaturals.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    If they ruin the pets pack by tying useless werewolves into it, I'm going to be irritated.

I want werewolves back though lmao, good thing there's always on option to not play them. :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Skobee wrote: »
    If they ruin the pets pack by tying useless werewolves into it, I'm going to be irritated.

I want werewolves back though lmao, good thing there's always on option to not play them. :blush:

It would also be helpful if they are like aliens are now. I don't get any aliens in my save, unless I engage in the science career or actually go to Sixam. I do not play supernaturals enough to want them. So I'm glad vampires were separate, and there wasn't any gameplay that I wanted that was tacked on to that pack.

If werewolves are tied to pets then as long as they aren't running rampant I might be okay...odd choice to do so though, since they gave vampires there own pack...
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It worries me I haven't seen anything horse related :/
    21mbz47.jpg
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Same. :cry:
    lmkiture wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Same. :cry:

I mean I saw something in the code :/ but it's nothing compared to cats and dogs and many simmer have pointed out that maybe originally they were suppose to be in the game, but along the way it just didn't make it. It seems very posible.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    some of you guys make werewolfs a third wheel I would rather it be a GB not an big EP that's for pets not offending werewolf lovers but their not special enough to become a full EP I would rather have something more game changing perhaps different species? The closets thing to different I've seen is aliens and still I'm impressed, just please let EA give us wildlife and on return you can rant about your " werewolfs" the thought of having no dogs or cats walking on my sims street just irritates me.
    edited February 2017
    some of you guys make werewolfs a third wheel I would rather it be a GB not an big EP that's for pets not offending werewolf lovers but their not special enough to become a full EP I would rather have something more game changing perhaps different species? The closets thing to different I've seen is aliens and still I'm impressed, just please let EA give us wildlife and on return you can rant about your " werewolfs" the thought of having no dogs or cats walking on my sims street just irritates me.

I think you misunderstood or maybe I didn't understand what you wrote, but most people here want werewolves to be part of the pets EP, like in previous games. I'm not even sure if someone has even suggested a werewolves GP and certainly not an EP. I've seen more posts about witches being a GP than werewolves, since it's easier to add more features for them than werewolves (imho).
    21mbz47.jpg
    I do not think that there would be enough items ect to make a EP for Werewolves, so they probably will be added to the Pets pack like they have been in the previous games before, for those who are complaining that they do not want Werewolves in Pets Pack, all I have to say is this> You wont have to bother with them if you do not bother with the Wolves with the glowing Eyes, Leave those alone and you wont have any problems, it is the Player that usually makes the Werewolves come out, otherwise they do not, so saying that they do not want them in the pack is ok to say but it really is not necessary, cause they only come out if the player wants them to.